Trump's morality, from a Christian perspective

......tRump.........

Just shut up asshole. Really, just shut the fuck up.

Nah, the more creep posts, the bigger fool he makes of himself. I encourage him to post. :thup:
Funny stuff dude, keep it up.

Seriously dude, it's a free speech board, I encourage content from those of your quality. You really illustrate the intellectual prowess of the radical left.

Post more. :thup:

So do you all think that Ukrainian soldier agree that Trump acts morally.

How about the Kurds?

How about all the immigrant children that have been separated from their parents?

How much immorality will Trump do and still have Trumpbots declare that he's acting morally?

Perhaps your idea of morality is backwards!

Let me set some perspective here.

Any other Christians on this board who profess to know the Bible should know the story of Rahab the prostitute. Aka a whore. Almost irredeemably immoral by our standards.

I will agree that President Trump has his numerous moral flaws, too. What? I'm not blind, you know. Wipe that shocked look off your face.

Now, what was the one thing they both had in common? God used them for the greater good. He saw redemption in both of them. For any Christian to say that someone is hopelessly immoral obviously doesn't understand how God works.

God will redeem you and use you to make the lives of others around you better, regardless of your character or morality (or lack thereof).

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what am opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

Never tell me someone is irredeemable. Especially if you disagree with them politically or morally. If you are a Christian, look to God to help you see the good in others. If you're not, look within yourself, find out if you like what you see.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.
It's an excuse making thread.

tRump has no morals.

And you claim to? Laughable. How many excuses can you make for your favored political personality?
Of course I do. I never cheat on my significant other and I surely don't lie every 5 minutes like a certain politician.

You know we can test that, we just need to measure the time between your posts to find out how often you lie......
That might work.

Now find a lie.
Okay.

My opinion of others is my own, not something handed to me by Rush Limbaugh, and much more informed than any bloody tRumpling's could ever be.

Any other Christians on this board who profess to know the Bible should know the story of Rahab the prostitute. Aka a whore. Almost irredeemably immoral by our standards.

I will agree that President Trump has his numerous moral flaws, too. What? I'm not blind, you know. Wipe that shocked look off your face.

Now, what was the one thing they both had in common? God used them for the greater good. He saw redemption in both of them. For any Christian to say that someone is hopelessly immoral obviously doesn't understand how God works.

God will redeem you and use you to make the lives of others around you better, regardless of your character or morality (or lack thereof).

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what am opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

Never tell me someone is irredeemable. Especially if you disagree with them politically or morally. If you are a Christian, look to God to help you see the good in others. If you're not, look within yourself, find out if you like what you see.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.
It's an excuse making thread.

tRump has no morals.

And you claim to? Laughable. How many excuses can you make for your favored political personality?
Of course I do. I never cheat on my significant other and I surely don't lie every 5 minutes like a certain politician.

You know we can test that, we just need to measure the time between your posts to find out how often you lie......
That might work.

Now find a lie.

If only we could find something from you that is not a lie.... :dunno:

The funny thing is that he and others were just pissing and moaning about me posting "tRump".

Really creep, care to point to my post showing this?

I get that you hate the President, he stole your dream of recreating the USSR in America, of course you hate him.
Go up-thread kid. If it wasn't you it was someone who looked just like you.

But then again you tRumplings all look alike in the internet.

And you?

You stand out. For all the wrong reasons. Being different does not make you special. In this case, it makes you look...

well nevermind. I didn't come here to insult people all night.
I'm loud, I speak my mind, and I'm not afraid to call an idiot an idiot.

You don't like it because I'm not on your team and I hand them their collective ass regularly.

Get over it.

So do you all think that Ukrainian soldier agree that Trump acts morally.

How about the Kurds?

How about all the immigrant children that have been separated from their parents?

How much immorality will Trump do and still have Trumpbots declare that he's acting morally?

Perhaps your idea of morality is backwards!

The immorality lies in how you twist those so called facts to suit a petty political argument.

You don't give a damn about any of the people you listed in your post. They are nothing but political tools.

Ooops... more immorality.

Evangelicals are such hypocrites.

Curious. You base that off of a poll. One I never took I can tell you that for certain. Am I still a hypocrite? Are all Evangelicals "hypocrites" simply because of what a poll says?

I will respectfully disagree with you here.

No not all Evangelicals are hypocrites. But all those who said morality matters when Clinton was President but say it doesn’t when Trump is President absolutely are.

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what an opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

Of course not. No one should be looking at the president as a moral leader. That is ridiculous.

The funny thing is that he and others were just pissing and moaning about me posting "tRump".

Really creep, care to point to my post showing this?

I get that you hate the President, he stole your dream of recreating the USSR in America, of course you hate him.
Go up-thread kid. If it wasn't you it was someone who looked just like you.

But then again you tRumplings all look alike in the internet.

And you?

You stand out. For all the wrong reasons. Being different does not make you special. In this case, it makes you look...

well nevermind. I didn't come here to insult people all night.
I'm loud, I speak my mind, and I'm not afraid to call an idiot an idiot.

You don't like it because I'm not on your team and I hand them their collective ass regularly.

Get over it.

I don't care what team you're on. I really don't.

But to say you have superior arguments to anyone's here all the time is yet another lie.

Only when your argument is so convincing that it silences your opposition, then you can claim you have any modicum of debate prowess. Until then, no.

I am happy to not have you on my side. You love to be led. You like others to think for you.

Your opinions are NEVER your own.

No not all Evangelicals are hypocrites. But all those who said morality matters when Clinton was President but say it doesn’t when Trump is President absolutely are.

What morality? Not to threaten 62 year old black women to force them to commit perjury? Not to sexually harass the help?

I don't care that the old creep like to fuck women not his wife. Hillary is a dyke, the only sex he would get is outside marriage. BUT sexual harassment if not perpetrated by a democrat is generally considered quite immoral. Threatening witnesses as well.

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what an opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

Of course not. No one should be looking at the president as a moral leader. That is ridiculous.

I think Trump is an asshole.

Wait...

Was I not supposed to say that?

Am I not supposed to have any respect or admiration for him at all?

Curiouser and curiouser...

Curious. You base that off of a poll. One I never took I can tell you that for certain. Am I still a hypocrite? Are all Evangelicals "hypocrites" simply because of what a poll says?

Nice.

And I can agree wholeheartedly with you here.

Nice save there, Toro!

I don't even remember anyone saying that. Dozens of politicians across the whole government, and throughout US history have had terrible morals.

That wasn't the issue. The issue was Clinton lied under oath, was witness tampering, had engaged in numerous illegal activities from selling nights in the Lincoln bedroom, to selling seats on the trade mission to China, to having people pay $100,000 to drink coffee with Clinton, to raising thousands of dollars from a Buddhist Temple, to selling high end tech to China in exchange for donations, to selling oil reserves to companies connected to the administration, to raping a woman that was part of his campaign.

Clinton flat out committed numerous clear undeniable crimes. The problem wasn't he has consensual sex with a prostitute or something.

The problem was, he broke dozens of laws. Not just going 70 in a 65 zone.... real crimes. Trump hasn't done any of that.

Many Christians think he's horrible, and the rest have sold their soul for this guy. They're obediently following the Fifth Avenue Rule.

Although, if this board is any indication, they're phony Christians anyway.

So, do you simply expect us to stay at home next year and not vote? When it comes to the desire to preserve your way of life or the wellbeing of you and your family, you will vote for someone who has proven capable of doing just that. Their character and morals are, in this context, irrelevant.

I think Mayor Pete called that a ... "Purity test".

To hell with purity. This is what is dividing our country in the first place. We are just as impure as the people we impugn upon.

Nice to see you again Mac1958

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

I think Trump is an asshole.

Wait...

Was I not supposed to say that?

Am I not supposed to have any respect or admiration for him at all?

Curiouser and curiouser...

Even the best of presidents, I wouldn't consider a moral leader. Reagan by any estimate was a really good man.

For Christian.... he is still just a man. He's a politician. Good man or not... still just a man. Just guy in government.

Bob Lutz, wrote a book called Icons and Idiots.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AMOO97Y/?tag=ff0d01-20

The whole point of the book, is that even the dumbest, most ignorant, and ridiculous leaders you come across, they have something they bring to the table. Something you can learn from them. I see the same thing with Trump.

No leader is a perfect example to follow. Every leader has flaws. Some leaders have more flaws than others.

There are good sides to Trump. There are many bad sides. Of those, Trumps morals, personal morals, and obviously how he deals with women, suck.

For Christians like me, there is only one moral leader. That would be our messiah, Jesus Christ. Trump isn't on the same page.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

Do you honestly believe the blob thinks he did anything wrong when he paid off (at least) 2 women to keep quiet about his affairs with them?

Forum List

Back