Trump's morality, from a Christian perspective

Nancy prays for Trump because she is a good Christian.

What a liar, unless she is praying for him to fail.

She is a crap Christian.

I hold the same basic moral beliefs as most Americans. Lying and cheating on your spouse are bad.

Since you hold the party above all and routinely lie and cheat to further the lust for power by the party, if lying and cheating on your spouse would further the goals of the party, you'd do it without hesitating...

I'm just saying. Party above all.

Rahab the Prostitute (or innkeeper, translations vary) sold out her own people who were slaughtered to every man, woman and child.

THis is a moral person by you?

You were typing angry at the time of this post. I can tell.

What bearing does that have on this discussion?

When the FBI spied on Carter Page, people who are held up as righteous lawgivers by people like, you hailed them. Yes you. And you think you have any right to judge the morality of ANYONE?

No. You are simply a bitter old man. You sound like you are holding on to something, and that something is weighting your whole conscience to a standstill.

Last edited:
Let me set some perspective here.

Any other Christians on this board who profess to know the Bible should know the story of Rahab the prostitute. Aka a whore. Almost irredeemably immoral by our standards.

I will agree that President Trump has his numerous moral flaws, too. What? I'm not blind, you know. Wipe that shocked look off your face.

Now, what was the one thing they both had in common? God used them for the greater good. He saw redemption in both of them. For any Christian to say that someone is hopelessly immoral obviously doesn't understand how God works.

God will redeem you and use you to make the lives of others around you better, regardless of your character or morality (or lack thereof).

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what am opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

Never tell me someone is irredeemable. Especially if you disagree with them politically or morally. If you are a Christian, look to God to help you see the good in others. If you're not, look within yourself, find out if you like what you see.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

Comparing Trump to a whore is a very good comparison!

However, God did not choose Trump, you did and you are not God - despite what you may think!

I hold the same basic moral beliefs as most Americans. Lying and cheating on your spouse are bad.

Since you hold the party above all and routinely lie and cheat to further the lust for power by the party, if lying and cheating on your spouse would further the goals of the party, you'd do it without hesitating...

You're just making shit up son.

Any other Christians on this board who profess to know the Bible should know the story of Rahab the prostitute. Aka a whore. Almost irredeemably immoral by our standards.

I will agree that President Trump has his numerous moral flaws, too. What? I'm not blind, you know. Wipe that shocked look off your face.

Now, what was the one thing they both had in common? God used them for the greater good. He saw redemption in both of them. For any Christian to say that someone is hopelessly immoral obviously doesn't understand how God works.

God will redeem you and use you to make the lives of others around you better, regardless of your character or morality (or lack thereof).

So, regarding that hullabaloo over what an Op-Ed said in Christianity Today that Trump's immorality is why he should be impeached: I honestly don't care what am opinion editor in some Christian newspaper thinks about Trump or his morals. We shouldn't be looking to men for moral guidance, we should be looking to God. He has given us many examples in the Bible of deplorable people being redeemed. Tax collectors, genocidal maniacs, and prostitutes.

Never tell me someone is irredeemable. Especially if you disagree with them politically or morally. If you are a Christian, look to God to help you see the good in others. If you're not, look within yourself, find out if you like what you see.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.
It's an excuse making thread.

tRump has no morals.

And you claim to? Laughable. How many excuses can you make for your favored political personality?

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

However, God did not choose Trump, you did and you are not God - despite what you may think!

And you should put the Tarot cards down, my fake mind reading friend. Because you know not the mind of God.

I don't claim to be God. Far from it.

I find that the truly irredeemable people are those who refuse to see the redeeming potential in others. Should I count you among them?

What would you know about 'morals'? All you display in here is a willingness to troll, and attack others....Your opinion of others is useless.
My opinion of others is my own, not something handed to me by Rush Limbaugh, and much more informed than any bloody tRumpling's could ever be.

Yep, you're a legend in your own mind...But, a generally meaningless troll....You're the kind of guy at a party that says something and people roll their eyes and move away, meanwhile you think you scored a good one....
Again, you are projecting. I said nothing resembling that.

You got pinned to the mat in this thread.

Admit it!
Don't be stupid. These punks don't have a clue. I completely triggered every single one of them to the point where they are slobbering all over themselves trying to attack me, in their silly, inept way.

They all lost, and it was like 4-5 to 1.

You are all a buncha losers.

Hanky?

iu

As are you.

What's real is your seething hatred of anyone who deigns to support Trump.

You don't judge his morals because you care, or are concerned about his future...you only judge his morals because you see the people you vote for to be morally superior to him and the people who voted for him.

People like you are simply petty.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

tRump has no morals.

And you claim to? Laughable. How many excuses can you make for your favored political personality?
Of course I do. I never cheat on my significant other and I surely don't lie every 5 minutes like a certain politician.

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

And you should put the Tarot cards down, my fake mind, reading friend. Because you know not the mind of God.

I don't claim to be God. Far from it.

I find that the truly irredeemable people are those who refuse to see the redeeming potential in others. Should I count you among them?

You're the one who claims to understand God's intentions, not me.

Trump has exhibited absolutely no redeeming qualities.

You're the one that can't recognize an immoral, sleazy bullshit artist!

Remember creep, people can actually read your posts.... :eusa_whistle:

As are you.

What's real is your seething hatred of anyone who deigns to support Trump.

You don't judge his morals because you care, or are concerned about his future...you only judge his morals because you see the people you vote for to be morally superior to him and the people who voted for him.

People like you are simply petty.

Almost anyone is morally superior to Trump.

And no, we're not morally superior to the people that voted for him, but we certainly are intellectually superior!

That is all I can say.

Merry Christmas friends.

tRump has no morals.

Of course I do. I never cheat on my significant other and I surely don't lie every 5 minutes like a certain politician.

You know we can test that, we just need to measure the time between your posts to find out how often you lie......

As the Great Mark Twain said, Twinky-boy, it's not the parts of the bible I don't understand that trouble me, it's the parts I understand perfectly well.

Parts? PARTS?!

Hmm, you do nothing but cherry pick what you want out of it. You are simply a man without any desire to see context.

Forum List

Back