🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's New C.I.A. Director: "Jesus Christ Is The Only Solution To Our World"

I would think that the Many Faced God might be more suitable to Trump's people.

Or even just a two-faced one.

He's correct. This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. Jesus Christ is more than ever needed today, especially in America, our new Trumpenreich. This nation has lost its morality and Christian family values. The Trumpenfuhrer will restore those values instilled by the Almighty. With that said, bow your heads with me my children and pray:

Dear Father God, You have given this nation mercy through Your servant, Donald Trump. As he reminded us on January 20th, we are all created by the same one God…Our Father God, Your magnificence and glory which we are unworthy to behold; Your Son Christ Jesus, our Redeemer; and Your Holy Spirit Who we invite into lives, to transform us, that we may radiate Your Light.

Father God, we thank You for the hedge of protection surrounding Trump, Pence, their families, their team and Us. We ask that in this time of reprieve, may we be strengthened in You. May we not be discouraged by the hate and anger. May we use the fruits of the Spirit - love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control - to liberate those have been woefully deceived. [Galatians 5:22]

Father God, we ask that this be a time that we grow in our service to You, sharing Your Light and Your Love. May the new administration steer our government away from the darkness and into Your Light. May we be more effective at the local level, as we minister to the lost, sharing the Good News.

John 1:4-5

In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Thank You for the mercy You have extended to us, as individuals and as a nation. May we use this time wisely.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Trump's New CIA Director: "Jesus Christ Is The Only Solution For Our World"

Come on...no love for McNugget? This guy is one of the best trolls on this forum...maybe even the entire internet.

"Come on...no love for McNugget?"

I'm sorry darling, my taste in food is rather refined and I would never eat the McNugget :smoke:

Indeed.......this swamp is full of pedophilia scum and the Clintons were some of the ones at the very top.
And how many billionaires donated to Trumps campaign?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
And speaking of disturbing ... The Golden shower Trump had partake in on the very bed that the Obama slept in the hotel they had stayed at in Russia.

This fake news story? Are you going to run with that? But allow me to play devil's advocate.......what if he did hire a hooker to piss on him or piss on the bed that the queer Barrypuppet and his tranny "wife" slept in? Did he break a law? I would say that it pales in comparison to Bill "drop trou" taking 23 trips to Pedophile Island With Jeffery Epstein or getting a blow job from a subordinate and slipping cigars up her twat...or raping women and then using his wife to call out the attack dogs to keep them quiet....or having a leftard operative like James Carville that claimed you could drag a dollar bill through a trailer park and find a Paula Jones that Bill "drop trou" paid a cool 800K to........thoughts???
And any of what you said have merit and source? thats a lot of bias in your rather crude monologue

And Mrs Obama is an empowered woman, not a tranny dipshit, Obama isn't queer so, what fuels your rage and right winged biases, fury is not part of a calm and relaxed conversation.

Why do you hate them?

Barry is gay and was part of an elite Chicago gay underground club called the "Down Low Club" and some of his gay lovers (some of which belonged to Reverend Wright's church) were "suicided". Michelle is actually Michael LaVaughn Robinson that played one year for Oregon State as a linebacker. The proof is irrefutable to me. I have spent MANY hours going through this and vetting the information. Joan Rivers revealed this and when she went in for out-patient surgery, she ends up dying less than two months later. Michelle had a BIG time "equipment" meltdown on the Ellen Show where she was goaded into dancing and she is sporting a penis or a strap-on.......look it up on youtube and then you tell me.
VXMSz7

hqdefault.jpg

michelles-weenie.jpg

mooch.png

Jesus would wonder why government programs are needed to help people in need when so many citizens claim to be 'Christian'.

Total nuclear war would be another solution, so this individual is not only a hypocrite, but disingenuous to boot.

Jesus had a temper .

You think Jesus would be a republican?? How so ? GOPs talking points are all based on hatered of others .

Jesus lost his temper with the money-changers which would be what today's mostly foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank that leftards are just fine with. The neocons and the demcrats are just different sides of the same coin. Trump got little to no support from the GOP and they tried to pull a Hitlery on him but it didn't work. The demcrats and "Super Delegates" indeed......

Dude --- he started a riot. Which makes it kinda ironical that you'd use that for an example.

No, dumb ass.....he ran the asswipes out of the temple that were selling shekels without a pagan symbol on it to the people for a profit that they needed to pay their temple tithes. In other words, these parasitic money-changers made currency without pagan symbols on them by buying them up in order to create an artificial scarcity so they could sell them for a hefty profit........you really are an idiot. It's of little wonder to me that you can never go "toe to toe" with me in a debate...you've got NOTHING.

:rofl:

You completely change the subject because you can't handle it, then declare yourself a winner. :wtf:

Only on the internets.

There was no subject to change, dumb ass. Jesus didn't start a riot...he ran some thieves out of God's house. He wasn't burning down businesses, smashing windows on cars or trying to light the hair of someone that wasn't a leftard on fire. You suffer from a terminal case of ignorance and you embrace it like some kinda badge of honor. SMH.View attachment 108366

Jesus didn't start a riot...he ran some thieves out of God's house. He wasn't burning down businesses, smashing windows on cars or trying to light the hair of someone that wasn't a leftard on fire. You suffer from a terminal case of ignorance and you embrace it like some kinda badge of honor. SMH

WHAT THE FUCK???????

You need to read the Bible instead of having others tell you what they think it says.

21:12-17 Christ found some of the courts of the temple turned into a market for cattle and things used in the sacrifices, and partly occupied by the money-changers. Our Lord drove them from the place, as he had done at his entering upon his ministry, Joh 2:13-17. His works testified of him more than the hosannas; and his healing in the temple was the fulfilling the promise, that the glory of the latter house should be greater than the glory of the former. If Christ came now into many parts of his visible church, how many secret evils he would discover and cleanse! And how many things daily practised under the cloak of religion, would he show to be more suitable to a den of thieves than to a house of prayer!
Matthew 21:12 Commentaries

Matthew was making it clear, the business people were making the church more SUITABLE to a den of thieves. He wasn't saying they were robbers. He was saying God's house is a place for worship and prayer, NOT business.

John 2:13
When the Jewish Passover was near, Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

John 2:14
In the temple courts He found men selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and money changers seated at their tables.

John 2:15
So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

-----------------------

Sounds pretty violent to me. Too many right wing fucktards have never even read the Bible they claim to follow. Well I went to Catholic school and we HAD to read it. We had minimum one class a day for every year I attended. You can get through an entire book if you have to study it for years.

What is wrong with you right wingers. You don't follow Jesus. All this "feed the poor and they will breed" and "let him die"? Jesus would bitch slap you for the rest of eternity. And using HIS name for your fake religion? Oh, someone would be pissed. You are NOT traditional Christians. You are some kind of combination of selfishness and Satan.

Jesus lost his temper with the money-changers which would be what today's mostly foreign owned Federal Reserve central bank that leftards are just fine with. The neocons and the demcrats are just different sides of the same coin. Trump got little to no support from the GOP and they tried to pull a Hitlery on him but it didn't work. The demcrats and "Super Delegates" indeed......

Dude --- he started a riot. Which makes it kinda ironical that you'd use that for an example.

No, dumb ass.....he ran the asswipes out of the temple that were selling shekels without a pagan symbol on it to the people for a profit that they needed to pay their temple tithes. In other words, these parasitic money-changers made currency without pagan symbols on them by buying them up in order to create an artificial scarcity so they could sell them for a hefty profit........you really are an idiot. It's of little wonder to me that you can never go "toe to toe" with me in a debate...you've got NOTHING.

You completely change the subject because you can't handle it, then declare yourself a winner. :wtf:

Only on the internets.

There was no subject to change, dumb ass. Jesus didn't start a riot...he ran some thieves out of God's house. He wasn't burning down businesses, smashing windows on cars or trying to light the hair of someone that wasn't a leftard on fire. You suffer from a terminal case of ignorance and you embrace it like some kinda badge of honor. SMH.View attachment 108366

Jesus didn't start a riot...he ran some thieves out of God's house. He wasn't burning down businesses, smashing windows on cars or trying to light the hair of someone that wasn't a leftard on fire. You suffer from a terminal case of ignorance and you embrace it like some kinda badge of honor. SMH

WHAT THE FUCK???????

You need to read the Bible instead of having others tell you what they think it says.

21:12-17 Christ found some of the courts of the temple turned into a market for cattle and things used in the sacrifices, and partly occupied by the money-changers. Our Lord drove them from the place, as he had done at his entering upon his ministry, Joh 2:13-17. His works testified of him more than the hosannas; and his healing in the temple was the fulfilling the promise, that the glory of the latter house should be greater than the glory of the former. If Christ came now into many parts of his visible church, how many secret evils he would discover and cleanse! And how many things daily practised under the cloak of religion, would he show to be more suitable to a den of thieves than to a house of prayer!

Matthew was making it clear, the business people were making the church more SUITABLE to a den of thieves. He wasn't saying they were robbers. He was saying God's house is a place for worship and prayer, NOT business.

In the temple courts He found men selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and money changers seated at their tables.

So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

-----------------------

Sounds pretty violent to me. Too many right wing fucktards have never even read the Bible they claim to follow. Well I went to Catholic school and we HAD to read it. We had minimum one class a day for every year I attended. You can get through an entire book if you have to study it for years.

What is wrong with you right wingers. You don't follow Jesus. All this "feed the poor and they will breed" and "let him die"? Jesus would bitch slap you for the rest of eternity. And using HIS name for your fake religion? Oh, someone would be pissed. You are NOT traditional Christians. You are some kind of combination of selfishness and Satan.

I read the King James Version, dude...they change things on purpose in other versions. As far as being charitable, you have no idea how much I spend to help people that need a helping hand. Commie POS like you believes that their charity ends at the federal withholding line on your W-2 form and that a communist "gubermint" is what is needed to make sure everything is "fair" and "even". Your kind are not so pissed that some have it bad as you are out of your mind angry that some seem to have it so good....unless they are a leftard like globalist George Soros. You don't have the slightest clue. You are what Lenin called "a useful idiot". You are not going to see your commie utopia on our watch without a lot of bloodshed and frankly I don't think you have the stomach for the fight......much easier to spew angst and swing your cyber purse on the internet.

Hope this helps!!!

Only on the internets.

OOOohh yes there was Hunior. What I posted about was what Jesus did --- started a riot. Why the fuck do you think he had to split and hide on the mountain and then exchange himself for his son? There was a lunar eclipse that night and he went up the hill to watch?

What you then changed the subject to was what the moneychangers were doing. Because you couldn't handle what I posted. Even though it wasn't a big deal, you melted down.

You wimped out. You blew it. You drew a blank. You turned tail. You're a loser.

"What I posted about was what Jesus did --- started a riot. Why the fuck do you think he had to split and hide on the mountain and then exchange himself for his son?"

Huh? Jesus had a son, this is the first I've heard of this :confused-84:

Yep. You'll see him mentioned in the bible as "Jesus Barabbas" (bar abbas = son of the father), or as we would say, "Jesus Junior".

Whelp -- Junior had been captured in the riot while Jesus Sr. got away up the hill. What happened next was a negotiation between Sr. and the Romans --- Junior gets set free if Senior turns himself in. He sends Judas to close the deal. The exchange is made, and the rest is heavily edited history.

Judas didn't 'betray' anybody --- he followed Jesus' orders, doing the deed ("go now and do what thou hast to do) that he got chosen for -- a deed nobody really wanted to happen but was necessary to save Junior who was in Roman captivity. And Junior was in that position because Senior got a bit full of himself and went into town riding on an ass (heavy prophetic PR) and start a riot that got out of hand. Probably his riding in that way, suggesting metaphorically "new sheriff in town", incited so much crowd buzz in the inflated population (for Passover) that he locked himself in, whether by design or by accident, to the chain of events that followed and was swept along by it.

Guess you could say Jesus Senior sacrificed himself to redeem his son...

Last edited:

Only on the internets.

WHAT THE FUCK???????

-----------------------

And the Romans took a dim view of that because it poked a thumb in the eye of what they were always obsessed with --- keeping order. Insurrection they put down swiftly and dramatically --- in fact crucifixion was reserved specifically for political prisoners.

Lotta people read their bibles as if it's some fairy tale of unreal people who basically just walk around all day spewing platitudes and nobody has to deal with mundane stuff like work, social mores or politics, when the reality is Jesus was all about the political; he was executed for nothing to do with religion but for challenging the authority of Rome, attempting to establish a "kingdom of God on earth", in other words to drive the Romans out and establish an independent Jewish kingdom. The bible's later editors transmogrified the whole thing into a kind of religious hallucination complete with morphing his mother into a virgin, disappearing his siblings, denigrating his wife into a 'fallen woman' and deleting relational references to Barabbas and the fact that the reason he was at the famous wedding at Cana was that he had to be since he was the groom.

Jesus was of course, like all of his contemporaries, a real person subject to the real social structures of his time and his culture, which among other things meant getting married and procreating as soon as possible, the avoidance of which would have made him a social pariah.

One could say the Council of Nicea, where he was literally voted into godliness my a majority of those there to get the instutitional story straight, was the original, or at least the oldest example we have, of "fake news".

Indeed.......this swamp is full of pedophilia scum and the Clintons were some of the ones at the very top.

And speaking of disturbing ... The Golden shower Trump had partake in on the very bed that the Obama slept in the hotel they had stayed at in Russia.

"And speaking of disturbing ... The Golden shower Trump had partake in on the very bed that the Obama slept in the hotel they had stayed at in Russia."

Okay prove it.
Well that info will somehow see the light of day,
But hell, the FBI confirmed it.

Are you an FBI insider?

Oh didn't you hear? Half the USMB membership got appointed honorary CIA/FBI insiders. That's how they've been able to post a steady stream of denials that Russia was involved in hacking.

Not sure why they suddenly clammed up and got real quiet once Rump finally acknowledged it was Russia and not Chris Christie. Maybe they got their CIA/FBI status revoked. Maybe Rump fired 'em. :dunno:

Only on the internets.

WHAT THE FUCK???????

-----------------------

And the Romans took a dim view of that because it poked a thumb in the eye of what they were always obsessed with --- keeping order. Insurrection they put down swiftly and dramatically --- in fact crucifixion was reserved specifically for political prisoners.

Lotta people read their bibles as if it's some fairy tale of unreal people who basically just walk around all day spewing platitudes and nobody has to deal with mundane stuff like work, social mores or politics, when the reality is Jesus was all about the political; he was executed for nothing to do with religion but for challenging the authority of Rome, attempting to establish a "kingdom of God on earth", in other words to drive the Romans out and establish an independent Jewish kingdom. The bible's later editors transmogrified the whole thing into a kind of religious hallucination complete with morphing his mother into a virgin, disappearing his siblings, denigrating his wife into a 'fallen woman' and deleting relational references to Barabbas and the fact that the reason he was at the famous wedding at Cana was that he had to be since he was the groom.

Jesus was of course, like all of his contemporaries, a real person subject to the real social structures of his time and his culture, which among other things meant getting married and procreating as soon as possible, the avoidance of which would have made him a social pariah.

One could say the Council of Nicea, where he was literally voted into godliness my a majority of those there to get the instutitional story straight, was the original, or at least the oldest example we have, of "fake news".

What a load of bullshit but I find it hilarious as to how you are comparing your version of the Bible and the righteousness of the commies protesting during the inauguration which included assaulting women (some of them old) and throwing shit at them. Your beloved commie leftard party did more to hurt what it claims to be and want more than anything Trump could say or do. Keep it up.....

(snicker)

"Jesus Christ Is The Only Solution To Our World"

I don't remember seeing him on the ballot...

Hey, these money changers sound like the same people that paid the clintons millions for speeches. Jesus chased the money changers out of the temple and Trump chased the clintons out of D.C. Sounds prophetic.

This fake news story? Are you going to run with that? But allow me to play devil's advocate.......what if he did hire a hooker to piss on him or piss on the bed that the queer Barrypuppet and his tranny "wife" slept in? Did he break a law? I would say that it pales in comparison to Bill "drop trou" taking 23 trips to Pedophile Island With Jeffery Epstein or getting a blow job from a subordinate and slipping cigars up her twat...or raping women and then using his wife to call out the attack dogs to keep them quiet....or having a leftard operative like James Carville that claimed you could drag a dollar bill through a trailer park and find a Paula Jones that Bill "drop trou" paid a cool 800K to........thoughts???

Pogo's Law strikes again.

"In any discussion on Donald Rump where a naked orange truth starts to show, his flock of parrots will come oozing in to change the subject to "Hillary Clinton", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton", "George Jones", "Basketball Jones" or anything they can think of that will move the spotlight off Big Orange, yea verily that the cockroaches of His Bigliness may scurry off to safety in the dark. Bing bing bing".​

"And speaking of disturbing ... The Golden shower Trump had partake in on the very bed that the Obama slept in the hotel they had stayed at in Russia."

Okay prove it.
Well that info will somehow see the light of day,
But hell, the FBI confirmed it.

Are you an FBI insider?

Oh didn't you hear? Half the USMB membership got appointed honorary CIA/FBI insiders. That's how they've been able to post a steady stream of denials that Russia was involved in hacking.

Not sure why they suddenly clammed up and got real quiet once Rump finally acknowledged it was Russia and not Chris Christie. Maybe they got their CIA/FBI status revoked. Maybe Rump fired 'em. :dunno:

Trump is wrong....Russia never hacked the e-mails of the DNC and gave them to Julian Assange. If Trump was duped (which I haven't seen anything that says he has claimed that Russia hacked the DNC and passed them off to Assange) then it was due to bullshit given to him by the CIA aka "Crooks In Action". I find it even funnier that you are not pissed about the contents of the e-mails and ties to pedophilia and trying to steal the election....nope, you are simply pissed that they were released so the leftards have to spin, lie and deflect to draw attention away from what a disgusting sack of shit your party is.....

Only on the internets.

WHAT THE FUCK???????

-----------------------

What a load of bullshit but I find it hilarious as to how you are comparing your version of the Bible and the righteousness of the commies protesting during the inauguration which included assaulting women (some of them old) and throwing shit at them. Your beloved commie leftard party did more to hurt what it claims to be and want more than anything Trump could say or do. Keep it up.....

(snicker)

• I made no "comparison" of anything;
  • I posted nothing about any protesting, which story I haven't bothered to follow anyway;
  • I don't therefore know anything about any "commies", "assaulting women" or "throwing shit";
  • I don't have a "party"
  • I don't eat candy so I'll decline the Snickers bar

However I can "keep it up". :thup:

Only on the internets.

WHAT THE FUCK???????

-----------------------

(snicker)

• I posted nothing about any protesting, which story I haven't bothered to follow anyway;
  • I don't therefore know anything about any "commies", "assaulting women" or "throwing shit";
  • I don't have a "party"

Even around these chicks??? These liberal commie chicks are the cure for an erection lasting longer than 4 hours.

(snicker)

16105525_1402259666473605_5474738309528853294_n.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK???????

-----------------------

(snicker)

• I don't have a "party"

Even around these chicks??? These liberal commie chicks are the cure for an erection lasting longer than 4 hours.

(snicker)

View attachment 108504

Y'all trolls still don't get that attached photos don't even show up when your reader's running AdBlock.

I can see you attached something, but all I get is "Attach 108504". No image. Just blank space.
I could make the image show up if I wanted to. It's usually not worth it. Obviously this is one of those times.

Forum List

Back