Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

The press should be free to LIE??? A biased dishonest press is an enemy of the American people.

So you feel the same way about Fox News I take it?

Fox News hates Trump.

Ok, but they lie as well. Should they have their license reviewed as well?

Just relax Trump is just messing with them :itsok:

but dam the left is now free speech?
uh when did they ever support the first amendment?
free exercise of religion.....nopr
free speech....nope
free assmbley....yeah they love that one especially violent protests

Left or right, it is utterly wrong and dangerous for the President to make this comment:
“With all the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for the country!”

The answer is never! It is absolutely imperative we have a free press. I agree the press is hopeless biased and leftist, but a President should not talk about censoring his critics. If you want to make sure Media companies don’t get too big like then fine have that discussion. But a President should never speak censoring his critics.

Most of his media problems are self-inflicted. His tweets are generally outrageous and impossible to defend. His childish and public fights with people are immature and yes unpresidential.

You are the source of your own problem.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Libs are the ones who decided the airwaves were government property and therefor that broadcasters were subject to government regulation.

Liberals tried to take out Rush by passing legislation to bankrupt radio stations. Rush show is profitable. Libs tried to force radio stations to give equal time to liberal talk radio shows that lose money, which the station could not afford to do. Their scheme was the radio stations would drop Rush show under such rules. Have I mentioned that liberals are filthy scum yet today?

yep the old fairness doctrine...funny how liberals ignore that.

is ther any subject the liberals would apply to everyone?

The press should be free to LIE??? A biased dishonest press is an enemy of the American people.

The press should only say positive things about Trump. I believe CBS , not a word Trump says. I believe Rex T , not Trump.

no that was obama....i didnt see you have a problem then......oh yeah they never said anything negative about him.
evrn scandals were ignored....

they are democrats not journalists.

So you feel the same way about Fox News I take it?

Fox News hates Trump.

Ok, but they lie as well. Should they have their license reviewed as well?

what lies

were their any "anonymous" sources??? aka made up bullshit?

You being serious now?

go ahead, let me guess they got a date wrong

Left or right, it is utterly wrong and dangerous for the President to make this comment:
“With all the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for the country!”

The answer is never! It is absolutely imperative we have a free press. I agree the press is hopeless biased and leftist, but a President should not talk about censoring his critics. If you want to make sure Media companies don’t get too big like then fine have that discussion. But a President should never speak censoring his critics.

Most of his media problems are self-inflicted. His tweets are generally outrageous and impossible to defend. His childish and public fights with people are immature and yes unpresidential.

Libs are the ones who decided the airwaves were government property and therefor that broadcasters were subject to government regulation.

Liberals tried to take out Rush by passing legislation to bankrupt radio stations. Rush show is profitable. Libs tried to force radio stations to give equal time to liberal talk radio shows that lose money, which the station could not afford to do. Their scheme was the radio stations would drop Rush show under such rules. Have I mentioned that liberals are filthy scum yet today?

Liberals are always dreaming up some unconstitutional scheme, they are filth!

This is not a situation where we had a fair and free press that was working, and Trump is throwing a monkey wrench in the works. The so called 'press' is broken, its corrupted, biased. Trump is simply trying to correct this situation.
BULLSHIT

Trump is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.
Sorry, but the press continually lies about him and stirs up division. It's a problem that needs to be solved. He's right.

Last edited:

The press should only say positive things about Trump. I believe CBS , not a word Trump says. I believe Rex T , not Trump.

no that was obama....i didnt see you have a problem then......oh yeah they never said anything negative about him.
evrn scandals were ignored....

they are democrats not journalists.

I'm stealing that ^^^ bravo! :eusa_clap:

Between NFL thugs and the likes of NBC, CNN and NYT, Trump cannot fail.

If there is no other way to force the press to stop lying, then so be it. It has to be. This latest lie, that Trump demanded a ten fold increase in our nuclear arsenal was just about beyond the pale. Next it might be that Trump has secretly ordered a first strike on Iran and North Korea. The press has shown that their Trump hate has no boundaries. They will see the nation burn if it hurts Trump.

They are abusing the First Amendment not using it. That cannot be allowed to continue.

YES. THE PRESS SHOULD BE FREE TO LIE.

Why are you RWNJs so eager to trash the US Constitution? The cheeto has said all along that he wants an end to free speech as well as to other parts of the constitution and the damn trumpanzees just nod their heads up and down.

Is there any way to get them to understand that its not just liberals/Dems who would lose their rights?

YES.

Why are you RWNJs so eager to trash the US Constitution? The cheeto has said all along that he wants an end to free speech as well as to other parts of the constitution and the damn trumpanzees just nod their heads up and down.

Is there any way to get them to understand that its not just liberals/Dems who would lose their rights?

The founders would slap you in the stocks and whip you senseless.

Between NFL thugs and the likes of NBC, CNN and NYT, Trump cannot fail.

its funny because their bully tactics dont win againstnhim, he punches back and owns these peoe bigtime. no other president would have stiod up to the nfl, but look they are back tracking so fast.
the left is used to people bending over, trump bends them over, every fucking time, its glorious

long live the trumpster

Watching left wingers proclaim their love for the First Amendment is like watching an old prostitute pontificating on about the virtues of chastity.

say a liberal that doesnt believ in any amendment.

Trump is fucking with you guys, i love how he trolls you. you guys over react showing your cards and becomming hypocrites

You don't understand what the fairness doctrine said.

It simply required that both/all sides of a given opinion be given equal time. You know, like fox.

You RWNJs need to be careful what you wish for. If you want to insist on the fairness doctrine, nitwits like Rush and Jones would be off the air overnight.

YES.

i love this post, vivid imagery, especially the kind that would offend them and a perfect point as well.

It simply required that both/all sides of a given opinion be given equal time. You know, like fox.

You RWNJs need to be careful what you wish for. If you want to insist on the fairness doctrine, nitwits like Rush and Jones would be off the air overnight.

You liberals only think you are sneaky, we are wise to your schemes.

YES.

i love this post, vivid imagery, especially the kind that would offend them and a perfect point as well.

I'm mean to liberals, its intentional :muahaha:

we dont want the fairness doctrine dipshit...we want objective news
we want truth
we dont want

preachy bullshit
anonymous sources
made up stories about collusion, election fraud and peeing on beds.

hey how are the networks covering a real scand?
Debbie schultz andbher rigging of an election along with her it guy?

you know a real news piece, i dont see the networks talking about it

say a liberal that doesnt believ in any amendment.

Trump is fucking with you guys, i love how he trolls you. you guys over react showing your cards and becomming hypocrites

I have posted repeatedly about what trump has said he wants to do to the constitution and you idiots always whine and lie. And, his crowds are so damn dumb, they applaud.

If trump did not actually want to gut the constitution, he would not have said it as often as he has. He's fucking with you trumpanzees and you're swallowing it whole.

Forum List

Back