Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

Trump suggests challenging NBC's broadcast license

Well, it looks like trump has had enough of liberal propoganda.

Hopefully this will be the end of MSNBC. NBC, CNN et al.

Once we shut down the propoganda networks, i bet our country will be stronger than ever before!

Country might be stronger if posters knew the def of liberal.
Latin, free, for the individual and small gov.
How can a country be strong when it is populated by ignorant rubes?
America has always been populated by an element or demographic of ignorant rubes. Our Constitution and the institutions we have created since we became a nation keep the so-called "ignorant rubes" in check. The "ignorant rubes" are a weakness of Democracy. We have to put up with the negative impacts they may have on our society, but it is a cost we must pay to maintain our freedoms.

This is not a situation where we had a fair and free press that was working, and Trump is throwing a monkey wrench in the works. The so called 'press' is broken, its corrupted, biased. Trump is simply trying to correct this situation.

Yet, he's only calling out NBC. Are you ok with that?

What are you smoking, president Trump has been calling out multiple fake news networks for over a year. CNN ring a bell? You are Fake News :eusa_hand:

I'm referring to which networks he said should have their license reviewed.
Networks do not have licenses!

This is not a situation where we had a fair and free press that was working, and Trump is throwing a monkey wrench in the works. The so called 'press' is broken, its corrupted, biased. Trump is simply trying to correct this situation.
BULLSHIT

Trump is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

Gramps come on, NBC reported that Trump wanted to increase our nuclear arsenal 10 fold a blatant LIE and frankly irresponsible how do you think the rest of the world reacted to that lie? Should Trump just sit there and do nothing? We frequently agree on the issues but you are way off to one side on this issue.

Should Trump threaten to yank the license of NBC, no. But something must be done to rein in liberal media that has thrown journalistic integrity out the window in their attempts to get Trump at all costs.

no shit, but NBC wouldnt report on weinstein. NBC isnt about news its leftwing propaganda

Lets just start by saying bollix...

NBC News Chief Responds To Ronan Farrow Crack That Network Balked At Weinstein Report: Nuts To You

But lets point out that the THE NEW YORKER broke the story, you know the liberal one... This is not about liberal or conservative but about differences in investigative journalism

“We reached a point over the summer where, as an organization, we didn’t feel that we had all the elements that we needed to air it,” Oppenheim said. “Ronan very understandably wanted to keep forging ahead. … We didn’t want to stand in his way, and he took it to The New Yorker and did a ton more extraordinary work. He greatly expanded the scope of his reporting.”

This is a nice try by Trump but investigative journalism is about knowing the truth and the truth is not a friend to Mr. Trump.

The press should be free to LIE??? A biased dishonest press is an enemy of the American people.

The press should only say positive things about Trump. I believe CBS , not a word Trump says. I believe Rex T , not Trump.

The press should be free to LIE??? A biased dishonest press is an enemy of the American people.

So you feel the same way about Fox News I take it?

Fox News hates Trump.

Ok, but they lie as well. Should they have their license reviewed as well?

Just relax Trump is just messing with them :itsok:

That what he always says, I was just joking, I so doubt it.

Once we shut down the propoganda networks, i bet our country will be stronger than ever before!

America has always been populated by an element or demographic of ignorant rubes. Our Constitution and the institutions we have created since we became a nation keep the so-called "ignorant rubes" in check. The "ignorant rubes" are a weakness of Democracy. We have to put up with the negative impacts they may have on our society, but it is a cost we must pay to maintain our freedoms.
Well we are a nation founded by convicts, aggressive faction, religious nuts so what do we expect?
Pretty. Uneducated though.
No wonder the average Muslim here has better education, earns more than our locals

Well we are a nation founded by convicts, aggressive faction, religious nuts so what do we expect?
No wonder the average Muslim here has better education, earns more than our locals
Sort of like the myth about crime. When our locals have way higher crime rates than the dreaded immigrants

Fox News hates Trump.

Just relax Trump is just messing with them :itsok:

That what he always says, I was just joking, I so doubt it.

Are you pretending Trump scares you? You know, in an attempt at faux fear?

I agree the press is hopeless biased and leftist, but a President should not talk about censoring his critics.

I think the above comment by the O. P. presents an interesting point.

I believe very strongly in a Free Press.

But, in all matters, there is a frontier where virtue fades into vice.

The New York Media is now nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party....in virtually the same way as Pravda was the propaganda arm of the Communist Party in the old Soviet Union.

I don't know the answer, but we've got issues. When I watch any of the Major News Networks, I feel like an old Russian in Minsk reading his Pravda back in the 1980's---he just knew he was not going to get the Truth.

Left or right, it is utterly wrong and dangerous for the President to make this comment:
“With all the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for the country!”

The answer is never! It is absolutely imperative we have a free press. I agree the press is hopeless biased and leftist, but a President should not talk about censoring his critics. If you want to make sure Media companies don’t get too big like then fine have that discussion. But a President should never speak censoring his critics.

Most of his media problems are self-inflicted. His tweets are generally outrageous and impossible to defend. His childish and public fights with people are immature and yes unpresidential.

You are the source of your own problem.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Libs are the ones who decided the airwaves were government property and therefor that broadcasters were subject to government regulation.

Left or right, it is utterly wrong and dangerous for the President to make this comment:
“With all the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for the country!”

The answer is never! It is absolutely imperative we have a free press. I agree the press is hopeless biased and leftist, but a President should not talk about censoring his critics. If you want to make sure Media companies don’t get too big like then fine have that discussion. But a President should never speak censoring his critics.

Most of his media problems are self-inflicted. His tweets are generally outrageous and impossible to defend. His childish and public fights with people are immature and yes unpresidential.

You are the source of your own problem.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Libs are the ones who decided the airwaves were government property and therefor that broadcasters were subject to government regulation.

Liberals tried to take out Rush by passing legislation to bankrupt radio stations. Rush show is profitable. Libs tried to force radio stations to give equal time to liberal talk radio shows that lose money, which the station could not afford to do. Their scheme was the radio stations would drop Rush show under such rules. Have I mentioned that liberals are filthy scum yet today?

Can't hold a stick to atheism, which murdered 80-90 million within the past century. Mountains of dead bodies and oceans of blood has been atheism's contribution to humanity.

Liberals tried to take out Rush by passing legislation to bankrupt radio stations. Rush show is profitable. Libs tried to force radio stations to give equal time to liberal talk radio shows that lose money, which the station could not afford to do. Their scheme was the radio stations would drop Rush show under such rules. Have I mentioned that liberals are filthy scum yet today?
Yes. The commie libs have no shame or worthy principles. We do.

NBC will continue to be a communist propaganda machine. We the people, will continue to ignore their commie asses. Freedom is maintained. Commies still lose.

:banana:

Fox News hates Trump.

what lies

were their any "anonymous" sources??? aka made up bullshit?

You being serious now?

Forum List

Back