Trump's Next Move Towards a Fascist State: Take Away Licensing of T.V. Networks

The press should be free to LIE??? A biased dishonest press is an enemy of the American people.

YES.

Why are you RWNJs so eager to trash the US Constitution? The cheeto has said all along that he wants an end to free speech as well as to other parts of the constitution and the damn trumpanzees just nod their heads up and down.

Is there any way to get them to understand that its not just liberals/Dems who would lose their rights?

The founders would slap you in the stocks and whip you senseless.

i love this post, vivid imagery, especially the kind that would offend them and a perfect point as well.

I'm mean to liberals, its intentional :muahaha:

toss in a meal of cornbread and watermelon with a mint julep and youll have them pissing their pants.

This is not a situation where we had a fair and free press that was working, and Trump is throwing a monkey wrench in the works. The so called 'press' is broken, its corrupted, biased. Trump is simply trying to correct this situation.
BULLSHIT

Trump is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

Gramps come on, NBC reported that Trump wanted to increase our nuclear arsenal 10 fold a blatant LIE and frankly irresponsible how do you think the rest of the world reacted to that lie? Should Trump just sit there and do nothing? We frequently agree on the issues but you are way off to one side on this issue.

Should Trump threaten to yank the license of NBC, no. But something must be done to rein in liberal media that has thrown journalistic integrity out the window in their attempts to get Trump at all costs.
Back up. What makes you say it is a "lie" what Trump said about our nuclear arsenal? NBC and the other majors have to have credible sources, though they do not have to give their names to the public. I don't know why these leaks are starting again--it's better if they don't because who really cares and what difference does it make if Tillerson called Trump a moron for heaven's sake? Trump WANTING to increase our nuclear arsenal 10X ain't gonna happen, so that doesn't matter, either. More hot air from the blowhard is all that is.

But anyway, what makes you so sure it is a lie?

We all dislike/disagree with the media at times but there are carefully crafted laws to deal with abuses: libel and slander. The bar for evidence is very high for a good reason.

We are extremely fortunate to have a free and independent media with thousands of providers. If you dont like one you can find another.

It is dismaying to see the president going on like this. It os unAmerican.

The press should be free to LIE??? A biased dishonest press is an enemy of the American people.

YES. THE PRESS SHOULD BE FREE TO LIE.

Why are you RWNJs so eager to trash the US Constitution? The cheeto has said all along that he wants an end to free speech as well as to other parts of the constitution and the damn trumpanzees just nod their heads up and down.

Is there any way to get them to understand that its not just liberals/Dems who would lose their rights?

say a liberal that doesnt believ in any amendment.

Trump is fucking with you guys, i love how he trolls you. you guys over react showing your cards and becomming hypocrites

I have posted repeatedly about what trump has said he wants to do to the constitution and you idiots always whine and lie. And, his crowds are so damn dumb, they applaud.

If trump did not actually want to gut the constitution, he would not have said it as often as he has. He's fucking with you trumpanzees and you're swallowing it whole.

trump has never said that, but you guys have. the constitution permitted slavery so its an evil white privledge document

stop projecting your hate od the consritution on trump

This is not a situation where we had a fair and free press that was working, and Trump is throwing a monkey wrench in the works. The so called 'press' is broken, its corrupted, biased. Trump is simply trying to correct this situation.
So....you support the government taking away the licenses of news networks that say things it doesn't like?

NBC lied and their lie caused our allies and other countries around the world grave concern. FACT!
Lied about what?

YES.

i love this post, vivid imagery, especially the kind that would offend them and a perfect point as well.

Okay BluesLegend and buckeye45_73, and the rest of you who thinks the press should have some sort of govt control to keep them from "lying", just who gets to decide who is lying?

First, its simply fact that trump lies every single day. Period. That is undeniable.

So, who decides what content gets aired and what does not? Are you really okay with having that decided for you. Where in the constitution does it state any sort of limitation on free speech?

Stop the partisan and very childish screeching long enough to really think this through. Ask yourself who would gain from us not having free access to all points of view?

When it comes time the Repubs are pushing to end net neutrality, remember that YOU will lose rights there as well.

We all dislike/disagree with the media at times but there are carefully crafted laws to deal with abuses: libel and slander. The bar for evidence is very high for a good reason.

We are extremely fortunate to have a free and independent media with thousands of providers. If you dont like one you can find another.

We don't have a free and independent media. We have a propaganda organ infested with brainwashed leftwing apparatchiks.

Slander and libel laws don't solve all the problems of media abuse. The media is waging all out war on an elected president. It lies multiple times a day about him. It gets away with murder.

YES.

toss in a meal of cornbread and watermelon with a mint julep and youll have them pissing their pants.

I called them 'you people' it triggers them.

So....you support the government taking away the licenses of news networks that say things it doesn't like?

NBC lied and their lie caused our allies and other countries around the world grave concern. FACT!
Lied about what?

I've really got to shut this down buyt damn I want to know too.

BluesLegend Link to proof that "NBC lied and their lie caused our allies and other countries around the world grave concern".

BULLSHIT

Trump is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

Gramps come on, NBC reported that Trump wanted to increase our nuclear arsenal 10 fold a blatant LIE and frankly irresponsible how do you think the rest of the world reacted to that lie? Should Trump just sit there and do nothing? We frequently agree on the issues but you are way off to one side on this issue.

Should Trump threaten to yank the license of NBC, no. But something must be done to rein in liberal media that has thrown journalistic integrity out the window in their attempts to get Trump at all costs.
Back up. What makes you say it is a "lie" what Trump said about our nuclear arsenal? NBC and the other majors have to have credible sources, though they do not have to give their names to the public. I don't know why these leaks are starting again--it's better if they don't because who really cares and what difference does it make if Tillerson called Trump a moron for heaven's sake? Trump WANTING to increase our nuclear arsenal 10X ain't gonna happen, so that doesn't matter, either. More hot air from the blowhard is all that is.

But anyway, what makes you so sure it is a lie?

LOL denial that's when I know I won and the left lost.

YES.

Okay BluesLegend and @ buckeye45_73, and the rest of you who thinks the press should have some sort of govt control to keep them from "lying", just who gets to decide who is lying?

First, its simply fact that trump lies every single day. Period. That is undeniable.

So, who decides what content gets aired and what does not? Are you really okay with having that decided for you. Where in the constitution does it state any sort of limitation on free speech?

Stop the partisan and very childish screeching long enough to really think this through. Ask yourself who would gain from us not having free access to all points of view?

When it comes time the Repubs are pushing to end net neutrality, remember that YOU will lose rights there as well.

It's not a fact that Trump lies every day. The rest of your bullshit is equally wrong.

YES.

Okay BluesLegend and buckeye45_73, and the rest of you who thinks the press should have some sort of govt control to keep them from "lying", just who gets to decide who is lying?

Straw man alert ^^^

We don't have a free and independent media. We have a propaganda organ infested with brainwashed leftwing apparatchiks.

Slander and libel laws don't solve all the problems of media abuse. The media is waging all out war on an elected president. It lies multiple times a day about him. It gets away with murder.
Oh, calm down. I'd rather the news didn't start EVERY NIGHT with something Trump said, but if he'd stop coming out with such a lot of unprofessional bullshit, the MSM wouldn't have anything to say, would they? You are making the same error Trump makes, that leads people to call him a liar--HYPERBOLE.

Lied about what?

I've really got to shut this down buyt damn I want to know too.

BluesLegend Link to proof that "NBC lied and their lie caused our allies and other countries around the world grave concern".

I'm brilliant but there are limits to even my power to educate the left.

Forum List

Back