Trump's only crime is pissing off Democrats

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Impeachment requires commitment of "high crimes and misdemeanors". Trump's only crime is pissing off Liberal Democrats and their sycophantic Media.
But If anything happens to Mr. Trump. you Liberals will see what a REAL Protest looks like!

Last edited:
The processes to remove trump from office are totally controlled by the Republican House, Senate, and SCOTUS. Still, as an escape from reality, the trump cult will try to blame it all on the Democrats.

Better read commentary on just what are "high crimes and misdemeanors" for impeachment.

Your statement reveals you do not understand.

The processes to remove trump from office are totally controlled by the Republican House, Senate, and SCOTUS. Still, as an escape from reality, the trump cult will try to blame it all on the Democrats.

Well Duh!

Better read commentary on just what are "high crimes and misdemeanors" for impeachment.

Oh Dear, but of course YOU do! Then YOU tell me just what don't I understand///!

Oh Dear, but of course YOU do! Then YOU tell me just what don't I understand///!
You will just roll. Study, little buddy, study.
Donald Trump was elected YOU Liberals and the mass media were not .
If YOU do not respect democracy the will the people will make sure you do!

Impeachment requires commitment of "high crimes and misdemeanors". Trump's only crime is pissing off Liberal Democrats and their sycophantic Media.
But If anything happens to Mr. Trump. you Liberals will see what a REAL Protest looks like!

One party down, one to go.

You are not the people. You are the quickly shrinking minority, and you will obey the law.

You are not the people. You are the quickly shrinking minority, and you will obey the law.

Try practicing what you preach!

Pretty much, yeah. Trump's honest, politically incorrect, and puts America first. In other words, he's everything dems hates. It's no wonder he has them foaming at the mouth with rage.

Says a member of the quickly shrinking minority. You obey the law, you take care of yourself. That's all you can do.

Says a member of the quickly shrinking minority. You obey the law, you take care of yourself. That's all you can do.

Says a member of the quickly shrinking minority. You obey the law, you take care of yourself. That's all you
It's your dear Messiah that should have been impeached. The highest TREASONIST President that even help the office of the Presidency, the President who committed more treason on this nation than anyone else, yet not a peep from the Democrats and liberals.

The Democrats are in love with lawlessness and it is clear they do NOT approve of anything lawful. The Constitution is something they resent and defy.
can do.

Says a member of the quickly shrinking minority. You obey the law, you take care of yourself. That's all you
It's your dear Messiah that should have been impeached. The highest TREASONIST President that even help the office of the Presidency, the President who committed more treason on this nation than anyone else, yet not a peep from the Democrats and liberals.

The Democrats are in love with lawlessness and it is clear they do NOT approve of anything lawful. The Constitution is something they resent and defy.
can do.
Ah, the worry emanating increasingly from your postings.

Excellent.

can do.

Excellent.
This like everything else you crybabies do is going nowhere.
Maybe your Safety Pins will work.

can do.

Excellent.
This like everything else you crybabies do is going nowhere.
Maybe your Safety Pins will work.
You have a Safe Space so you may be OK.

So this is the new underground demofags plan?

Lmfao... Keep thinking that way

Forum List

Back