Trump's only crime is pissing off Democrats

Impeachment requires commitment of "high crimes and misdemeanors". Trump's only crime is pissing off Liberal Democrats and their sycophantic Media.
But If anything happens to Mr. Trump. you Liberals will see what a REAL Protest looks like!
Oh, shut up, you Alt Right are nothing at all to fear.

You don't understand what are "high crimes and misdemeanors" at all.

But you will.

Impeachment requires commitment of "high crimes and misdemeanors". Trump's only crime is pissing off Liberal Democrats and their sycophantic Media.
But If anything happens to Mr. Trump. you Liberals will see what a REAL Protest looks like!

But you will.
The director of the FBI serves at the pleasure of the President -- and James Comey so acknowledged in the open letter he released after his dismissal.
Comy was an incompetent! He botched the Clinton investigation from the standpoint of both Dems and Republicans. And has kept alive the Russian witch hunt when zero evidence of anything tangible has yet to be shown unless talking to a Russian or shaking hands with one is somehow evidence of being a traitor. Showboat Comy's dog and pony show has been closed down, thank Trump!
I'm sick and tired of the Liberals shouting, screaming, and ranting "Constitutional crisis!" every time that Trump does something. What's more, I think that many Americans feel the same way that I do -- even some who were lifelong Democrats that I know are.

One, the issue is not the firing of Comey but the obstruction of the administration.

Two, Comey's alleged incompetence means nothing in the investigation; Mueller will get it right.

Three, the Congress and the intel agencies and the feebs clearly rebut the "there is nothing there" nonsense.

Most Americans clearly feel different that the Trumpers.

Trump climbs up on his cross:

200r4wo.jpg

(sniffle) This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history.

22di06.jpg

You, sir, are one seriously ignorant drama queen.

The director of the FBI serves at the pleasure of the President -- and James Comey so acknowledged in the open letter he released after his dismissal.
Comy was an incompetent! He botched the Clinton investigation from the standpoint of both Dems and Republicans. And has kept alive the Russian witch hunt when zero evidence of anything tangible has yet to be shown unless talking to a Russian or shaking hands with one is somehow evidence of being a traitor. Showboat Comy's dog and pony show has been closed down, thank Trump!
I'm sick and tired of the Liberals shouting, screaming, and ranting "Constitutional crisis!" every time that Trump does something. What's more, I think that many Americans feel the same way that I do -- even some who were lifelong Democrats that I know are.

Many.

VERY many.

Chuckling earlier today when a couple of liberals at the coffee shop were fulminating over how their own leadership was making them look like assholes. Of course they could not accept that they had earned that accolade all by themselves years ago......

"This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history."

Why am I not surprised the morbidly obese, self-aggrandizing showboat con man would say such an incredibly historically ignorant thing?

I guess he's never heard of Watergate, Iran-Contra, Whitewater, or Monica Lewinsky. He must have been busy getting pissed on by hookers in Moscow during those scandals.

Poor baby. Sad.

One, the issue is not the firing of Comey but the obstruction of the administration.

Two, Comey's alleged incompetence means nothing in the investigation; Mueller will get it right.

Three, the Congress and the intel agencies and the feebs clearly rebut the "there is nothing there" nonsense.

Most Americans clearly feel different that the Trumpers.

Maybe in your circle of Idiots!

"This is the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history."

Why am I not surprised the morbidly obese, self-aggrandizing showboat con man would say such an incredibly historically ignorant thing?

I guess he's never heard of Watergate, Iran-Contra, Whitewater, or Monical Lewinsky. He must have been busy getting pissed on by hookers in Moscow during those scandals.

Awwww that hurt your feelings snow flake?

But you will.
Yeah right,
keep up your stupidity , I Hope your IRA, is still there.

But you will.
Well that "dog and pony show" is up and running again. LOL

It's an interesting question as to what would be the legal effect of a potus explicitly telling a FBI director to shut down an ongoing investigation or he will be fired.

Edit, ps I think Trump's only danger of impeachment is if there is a direct showing of Russians meeting with his campaign staff and a timeline of Russian intelligence leaking and Trump's campaigning that cannot be explained by anything other than direct collusion.

But we may also learn how much he owes the Russians, and that may be political dynamite

The Republicans will do nothing if Trump is impeached, most Conservatives and Republicans will go to work the next day. Liberals are the ones that riot and go nuts over any little issue.

Better read commentary on just what are "high crimes and misdemeanors" for impeachment.

Your statement reveals you do not understand.

Oh Dear, but of course YOU do! Then YOU tell me just what don't I understand///!
You will just roll. Study, little buddy, study.
Donald Trump was elected YOU Liberals and the mass media were not .
If YOU do not respect democracy the will the people will make sure you do!
if you do not respect democracy, we will make you! awesome disconnect.

Better read commentary on just what are "high crimes and misdemeanors" for impeachment.

Oh Dear, but of course YOU do! Then YOU tell me just what don't I understand///!

Liberals don't respect the system but they won't do a thing to try to fix it.

Liberals are more of if we don't win we will riot and be big whiny crybabies until we get our way.

Special Prosecutor Mueller. Bring it on, dipshit.

Liberals are more of if we don't win we will riot and be big whiny crybabies until we get our way.
libruls this, libruls that, libruls the debbil. grow up, snowflake.

Yep, more silly butthurt from a whiny crying liberal.

This witch hunt is NOT about Trump, its about Democrats refusing to accept the results of an election and trying to overthrow the will of the people by somehow getting rid of president Trump. If Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio or any other Republican beat Hillary do you think it would be any different? Hell no.

Yep, more silly butthurt from a whiny crying liberal.
da libruls are so mean, they don't respect democracy. someone make them stop, waaaaaahhh

This witch hunt is NOT about Trump, its about Democrats refusing to accept the results of an election and trying to overthrow the will of the people by somehow getting rid of president Trump. If Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio or any other Republican beat Hillary do you think it would be any different? Hell no.
Well the last potus who was as openly hostile to a free press was Nixon

Forum List

Back