Trumps Pathetic Amphibious Attack Comment

He said what we need to do immediately is increase our oil production, secure the nation from cyber attack and secure the southern border. He's right. This administration needs to be badmouthed until it runs off. While Trump was stating what needs to be done, Fuck Biden couldn't get out of bed.

If all this retarded administration can come up with is useless sanctions we are well and truly lost.
John Kerry was practically sleeping with Putin.

I guess we can take this as an admission that you are not truly American as you have done nothing but badmouth the previous administration. We understand now.
I'm not POTUS or Ex-POTUS

Then more your admission of badmouthing biden, you are also anti-American.

See how that works.

Bob's Your Uncle........

The excuses begin.
trump is an idiot.

If he was truly American First, then he wouldn't constantly badmouth this administration and state how he could fix it. trump is ONLY for trump.
I was going to ask if you were an idiot but you've already proven it. For 4 years, the left criticized President Trump, and for 7 years if you count two years before he was elected and the years since he has been out of office. But you say he's not for America First because he points out the idiocy of this administration?

Of course he does. And the trump trash knows that and approves.
A free, democratic, nation has been invaded by it's neighbor. It's people are dying in their streets. And you want to deflect to Trump. The TDS runs deep in you. Deeper than any human kindness or compassion.

The worse Biden is the worst Trump might be.

That's standard operation for leftwhiches, they have a problem distinguishing the differences between actions and accusations, all while championing projection because they sneer at personal accountability of themselves and those they support.
I don't know what that means but I think I agree.

When I need your opinion, I'll give it to you, psycho.
No doubt ^^^, ignorance is bliss:

You must be one of the happiest man-child along who others of those who post one sentence ad hominems. Never posting any written expository rebuttal to common sense threads and posts.

Doubt it? Read the top five posts above.

Meanwhile under your potato Putin is having his way

Damn you're dumb
Yes, Putin is having his way. Unless we send troops, there is no way to stop him, and our country is sick of war. Putin was building to this for several years, and you would know this if you had done your homework. Unfortunately, you did not, and you are reduced to stupid remarks because of your ignorance. Tump, in all his glory, has created a world on edge with his "locked and loaded" foreign policy. He is a fool and so are you.

Well I don't know what else to tell you if you can't see it but that's fine, I should have known better than to respond to a member of the TDS crowd.

I would think you people would get tired of embarrassing yourselves but I guess shame is as much of a foreign concept to your ilk as common sense is.

tenor.gif
When referring to tump, please don't embarrass yourself by referring to common sense.

Forum List

Back