Trumps Pathetic Amphibious Attack Comment

See all you people can do is deflect to democrats when you can’t possibly defend republicans. It’s pitiful.
Well I don't know what else to tell you if you can't see it but that's fine, I should have known better than to respond to a member of the TDS crowd.

I would think you people would get tired of embarrassing yourselves but I guess shame is as much of a foreign concept to your ilk as common sense is.

tenor.gif

Well I don't know what else to tell you if you can't see it but that's fine, I should have known better than to respond to a member of the TDS crowd.

I would think you people would get tired of embarrassing yourselves but I guess shame is as much of a foreign concept to your ilk as common sense is.

tenor.gif
Don’t try to neglect the fact that the OP was about Trump and not democrats lol

It is tiresome all the threads on Trump for even the most mundane things. With much of it made up or blown out of proportion.
Oh grow up, the attacks on President Obama and President Carter and now President Biden were all out of proportion, all three of these men were handed serious problems handed them by the former GOP Presidents.

Those who deny this are either damn liars or ignorant and biddable fools.

We shed blood to make our nation independent. Why would we support a dictator? I do not have a solution to the Ukraine situation, Just feel pretty confident that would not be content living under a dictator.
China is watching, Maybe this will make them feel strong enough to take Taiwan? ( good by chips, ride a bike?)

Forum List

Back