Trump's patriotism vs. the new anti-Americanism

It's not one or the other.

There are clearly people who don't care much for this country and working to change it significantly.

There are clearly people on the other end of that spectrum.

Then there is Trump, whose "patriotism" is a cynical act to keep his "base" happy.

He plays the game because knows where his bread is buttered.
I believe trump’s patriotism is genuine.
Those who ostensibly hate this country mostly don’t, really. They just think it’s cool to act that way and keeps them in good standing with their ‘group’.
Ego.
They take their freedom for granted.
No one who has their mafia daddy pay for a deferment is a patriot.

No one who uses a variety of tactics to cheat the American people out of a free and fair election is a patriot.

No one who violates our emoluments clause, or uses his own charity that goes to kids with cancer is a patriot to this country.

Trump is a patriot for his own pocket. End of story.
I don’t fault anyone who avoided Vietnam, not even Bill Clinton. Jimmy Carter backs me on that.
The only ones trying to cheat Americans out of a fair election are democrats over the past three years because they won’t accept the results of 2016.

There are clearly people who don't care much for this country and working to change it significantly.

Then there is Trump, whose "patriotism" is a cynical act to keep his "base" happy.

Those who ostensibly hate this country mostly don’t, really. They just think it’s cool to act that way and keeps them in good standing with their ‘group’.
Ego.

No one who uses a variety of tactics to cheat the American people out of a free and fair election is a patriot.

No one who violates our emoluments clause, or uses his own charity that goes to kids with cancer is a patriot to this country.

I don’t fault anyone who avoided Vietnam, not even Bill Clinton. Jimmy Carter backs me on that.
The only ones trying to cheat Americans out of a fair election are democrats over the past three years because they won’t accept the results of 2016.
See post#21 then get back to me if you can debunk the findings of an illegal election. If not, then shut the fuck up about it.

As for the war, every war fought after WWII was over profit. If Trump and the country were true patriots, they would have a parade promoting the end of wars of profit for Oligarchs like Trump. He's already chomping at the bit to go into Iran and Venezuela for Oil, Gold, and Diamonds. At this juncture, it was a total insult to have a military parade honoring troops who died at the feet of someone else's high end earnings while invading other countries and murdering their people. Because once we went in to stabilize the oil fields as the only reason to go there, the death of innocent civilians was on our government, not the troops. So yes, what an insult to the troops who sign up for freedom but are used as decoys and sacrificed for the wealth benefit of the few.
Trump won, get over it.
I don’t regard Rolling Stone as an election ombudsman.

Trump’s base was played down by the media and both parties until the moment he won.
What the hell are you babbling about?
I'm talking about Trump, not his base.

Well, outside of the fact that they've bought this patriotism stuff.

Do you need simpler words?
What I see are more people employed.
What do you see?
Perhaps you need to move to a region that thrives on commerce.
That would be great if I were talking about issues.
So what the fuck are you talking about?
All I care about is that the US economy is picking up steam.
Once again, I'm addressing the first two words of the actual thread topic.

You're not. But that's up to you, of course.

No it is not a cynical act. You just can't stand him as he doesn't apologize for his support of our military, police, and our history.

He actually doesn't hide his patriotism as expected by the libtarded left. He actually believes in American exceptionalism which the left hates.

And apparently you hate the idea of American exceptionalism too.
Patriotic? Trump? A committed, resolute, stand up draft dodger? Get real. Wake up and smell his bull shit.

Someone who shows up and gets evaluated by a military doctor isn’t a draft dodger.

How many poor folks were evaluated by a military doctor and sent home.
Amazing how when he was in college he was playing baseball, tennis and squash.

I’m sure many poor people were sent home that didn’t qualify.

Yes, being an athlete does incur injuries.

So you were athletic enough to participate in college, but not enough to serve the country that you claim to LOVE so much. Sorry, something about that dog don't hunt.

Trump’s base was played down by the media and both parties until the moment he won.
What the hell are you babbling about?

What do you see?

Trump has been talking MAGA for 30 years.
No matter what he does for the US, you mentally disturbed, self-Hating Liberals will continue your rants.

What do you see?

No matter what he does for the US, you mentally disturbed, self-Hating Liberals will continue your rants.

He has been talking MAWA for 30yrs, well he is really talking it now.

What do you see?

Oh quit sobbing.

Sheesh.

I cannot disagree with one word of the following:

Despite all the grousing and griping about his “politicizing” of the Fourth of July and “militarizing” America’s birthday, President Donald Trump turned the tables on his antagonists, and pulled it off.

Pull it off he did. To a packed house. I’m sure there were more people in the trees on both sides of the Reflecting Pool that got everything on the massive TV screen everywhere. I can’t find any pictures but am certain the Park Service did not have a whole lot to do to clean up after the crowd – unlike where the protesters were.

A specter of anti-Americanism appears to be rising on the left.

Listening to the Democratic debates, and the depiction of the nation and its economy by the candidates, one would think we were living in the Paris of “Les Miserables” or the London of Charles Dickens.

Demography undeniably favors a millennial-dominant Democratic Party over the middle-aged and seniors party that is the GOP.

Yet how does a party, 3 of 4 of whose adherents profess no pride in its political system, persuade the nation to put it in charge of that system? How does a party, not one-fourth of whom are “extremely proud” to be an American, persuade a majority of Americans to entrust it with the leadership of their nation?

From liberals and progressives, we constantly hear griping, grousing and grievances. When do we hear the gratitude – for America?

More @ Trump's patriotism vs. the new anti-Americanism - WND - WND

YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” @ YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” [VIDEO]

young-lady-1200x630.jpg
GOD BLESS the nation that gave common people freedom, democracy, and self-rule. GOD BLESS the nation that have sent sons and daughters to foreign shores to preserve and promote that natural right (John Locke).
Did John Locke also bless us for the invasion of central and South America, whereby giving the US the right to blame those people for our US invasions when they became refugees of their own countries?
He blessed the British Empire to do it.

Ego.

Trump is no patriot;

Obama and Clinton were pussified. I’m speaking as a a Marine Combat veteran.

No it is not a cynical act. You just can't stand him as he doesn't apologize for his support of our military, police, and our history.

He actually doesn't hide his patriotism as expected by the libtarded left. He actually believes in American exceptionalism which the left hates.

And apparently you hate the idea of American exceptionalism too.
Patriotic? Trump? A committed, resolute, stand up draft dodger? Get real. Wake up and smell his bull shit.

Someone who shows up and gets evaluated by a military doctor isn’t a draft dodger.

So you were athletic enough to participate in college, but not enough to serve the country that you claim to LOVE so much. Sorry, something about that dog don't hunt.
Not at all surprising that the big government voters think "serving the country" means enslaving oneself to the federal government.

There are MANY ways to "serve."

Then there is Trump, whose "patriotism" is a cynical act to keep his "base" happy
This nonsense is why you're not taken seriously.He doesnt agree with the candidate you voted for, so he just cant be sincere.
The day you partisan zombies start taking me seriously is the day I begin to doubt my positions.

What do you see?

Employed and Black don’t go together?

Ego.

Trump is no patriot;

Obama and Clinton were pussified. I’m speaking as a a Marine Combat veteran.
And neither one signed up for deferments like Trump did. Trump is a coward and the country knows it. You live in a world of denial.

Then there is Trump, whose "patriotism" is a cynical act to keep his "base" happy
This nonsense is why you're not taken seriously.He doesnt agree with the candidate you voted for, so he just cant be sincere.
The day you partisan zombies start taking me seriously is the day I begin to doubt my positions.
Your position is you hate Trump.
Yeah, I'm not a hateful person, sorry. I'll leave that to you folks.

What do you see?

So tell us why non-Whites flee non-White leaders.

Not at all surprising that the big government voters think "serving the country" means enslaving oneself to the federal government.

There are MANY ways to "serve."
Profit ain't one of them. And by the way, it's been the only way the military has served since WWII.

Ever read your own posts?
You and I must have significantly different standards for what constitutes "hate".

Despite all the grousing and griping about his “politicizing” of the Fourth of July and “militarizing” America’s birthday, President Donald Trump turned the tables on his antagonists, and pulled it off.

Pull it off he did. To a packed house. I’m sure there were more people in the trees on both sides of the Reflecting Pool that got everything on the massive TV screen everywhere. I can’t find any pictures but am certain the Park Service did not have a whole lot to do to clean up after the crowd – unlike where the protesters were.

Listening to the Democratic debates, and the depiction of the nation and its economy by the candidates, one would think we were living in the Paris of “Les Miserables” or the London of Charles Dickens.

Demography undeniably favors a millennial-dominant Democratic Party over the middle-aged and seniors party that is the GOP.

Yet how does a party, 3 of 4 of whose adherents profess no pride in its political system, persuade the nation to put it in charge of that system? How does a party, not one-fourth of whom are “extremely proud” to be an American, persuade a majority of Americans to entrust it with the leadership of their nation?

From liberals and progressives, we constantly hear griping, grousing and grievances. When do we hear the gratitude – for America?

YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” @ YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” [VIDEO]

young-lady-1200x630.jpg
GOD BLESS the nation that gave common people freedom, democracy, and self-rule. GOD BLESS the nation that have sent sons and daughters to foreign shores to preserve and promote that natural right (John Locke).
Did John Locke also bless us for the invasion of central and South America, whereby giving the US the right to blame those people for our US invasions when they became refugees of their own countries?
He blessed the British Empire to do it.
You're a coward too because you can't answer questions.

young-lady-1200x630.jpg
We got back some PRIDE we were missing.

Ever read your own posts?
You and I must have significantly different standards for what constitutes "hate".
My apologies; I mistook you for Edward, the Senile.

Forum List

Back