Trump's patriotism vs. the new anti-Americanism

Patriotic? Trump? A committed, resolute, stand up draft dodger? Get real. Wake up and smell his bull shit.

How many poor folks were evaluated by a military doctor and sent home.
Amazing how when he was in college he was playing baseball, tennis and squash.

I’m sure many poor people were sent home that didn’t qualify.

Yes, being an athlete does incur injuries.

So you were athletic enough to participate in college, but not enough to serve the country that you claim to LOVE so much. Sorry, something about that dog don't hunt.
Not at all surprising that the big government voters think "serving the country" means enslaving oneself to the federal government.

There are MANY ways to "serve."

So sitting back hiding while others go and make the sacrifice is what you call one of the many ways to "serve".

That would be great if I were talking about issues.
So what the fuck are you talking about?
All I care about is that the US economy is picking up steam.
Once again, I'm addressing the first two words of the actual thread topic.

You're not. But that's up to you, of course.
Trump has been talking MAGA for 30 years.
No matter what he does for the US, you mentally disturbed, self-Hating Liberals will continue your rants.

He has been talking MAWA for 30yrs, well he is really talking it now.
Employed and Black don’t go together?

Idiot and Indeependent do.

That would be great if I were talking about issues.

No matter what he does for the US, you mentally disturbed, self-Hating Liberals will continue your rants.

So tell us why non-Whites flee non-White leaders.

So tell us how you got to be such a fucking idiot.

How many poor folks were evaluated by a military doctor and sent home.
Amazing how when he was in college he was playing baseball, tennis and squash.

I’m sure many poor people were sent home that didn’t qualify.

Yes, being an athlete does incur injuries.

So you were athletic enough to participate in college, but not enough to serve the country that you claim to LOVE so much. Sorry, something about that dog don't hunt.
Not at all surprising that the big government voters think "serving the country" means enslaving oneself to the federal government.

There are MANY ways to "serve."

So sitting back hiding while others go and make the sacrifice is what you call one of the many ways to "serve".
Did you say something? Learn to use 5he quote function

After you elaborate on why non-Whites flee non-White leaders.

Nothing to tell, many cities across this country have black mayors black folks aren't fleeing. Not sure where that BS is coming from.

It's not one or the other.

There are clearly people who don't care much for this country and working to change it significantly.

There are clearly people on the other end of that spectrum.

Then there is Trump, whose "patriotism" is a cynical act to keep his "base" happy.

He plays the game because knows where his bread is buttered.

No it is not a cynical act. You just can't stand him as he doesn't apologize for his support of our military, police, and our history.

He actually doesn't hide his patriotism as expected by the libtarded left. He actually believes in American exceptionalism which the left hates.

And apparently you hate the idea of American exceptionalism too.
No, I just believe he's playing people like you for suckers.

My networth says different.

Nothing to tell, many cities across this country have black mayors black folks aren't fleeing. Not sure where that BS is coming from.
Because other nations Black leaders murder their Black citizens while Black representatives in the US give Blacks public assistance.
Please do try to keep up.

Last edited:
Cut a real patriot, and we all bleed

cut Trump ,and his own wife would wish him to bleed to death

~S~

Cut a real patriot, and we all bleed

cut Trump ,and his own wife would wish him to bleed to death

~S~
Define a real patriot.
Let me guess...someone who is willing to die for his nation.
So what happens when we have no wars because Democrats don’t have the balls to fight?
We all join the military for a paycheck.

I cannot disagree with one word of the following:

Despite all the grousing and griping about his “politicizing” of the Fourth of July and “militarizing” America’s birthday, President Donald Trump turned the tables on his antagonists, and pulled it off.

Pull it off he did. To a packed house. I’m sure there were more people in the trees on both sides of the Reflecting Pool that got everything on the massive TV screen everywhere. I can’t find any pictures but am certain the Park Service did not have a whole lot to do to clean up after the crowd – unlike where the protesters were.

A specter of anti-Americanism appears to be rising on the left.

Listening to the Democratic debates, and the depiction of the nation and its economy by the candidates, one would think we were living in the Paris of “Les Miserables” or the London of Charles Dickens.

Demography undeniably favors a millennial-dominant Democratic Party over the middle-aged and seniors party that is the GOP.

Yet how does a party, 3 of 4 of whose adherents profess no pride in its political system, persuade the nation to put it in charge of that system? How does a party, not one-fourth of whom are “extremely proud” to be an American, persuade a majority of Americans to entrust it with the leadership of their nation?

From liberals and progressives, we constantly hear griping, grousing and grievances. When do we hear the gratitude – for America?

More @ Trump's patriotism vs. the new anti-Americanism - WND - WND

YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” @ YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” [VIDEO]

young-lady-1200x630.jpg

Trump had his cheap crap made in China instead of employing Americans.
He is no patriot.

I cannot disagree with one word of the following:

Despite all the grousing and griping about his “politicizing” of the Fourth of July and “militarizing” America’s birthday, President Donald Trump turned the tables on his antagonists, and pulled it off.

Pull it off he did. To a packed house. I’m sure there were more people in the trees on both sides of the Reflecting Pool that got everything on the massive TV screen everywhere. I can’t find any pictures but am certain the Park Service did not have a whole lot to do to clean up after the crowd – unlike where the protesters were.

A specter of anti-Americanism appears to be rising on the left.

Listening to the Democratic debates, and the depiction of the nation and its economy by the candidates, one would think we were living in the Paris of “Les Miserables” or the London of Charles Dickens.

Demography undeniably favors a millennial-dominant Democratic Party over the middle-aged and seniors party that is the GOP.

Yet how does a party, 3 of 4 of whose adherents profess no pride in its political system, persuade the nation to put it in charge of that system? How does a party, not one-fourth of whom are “extremely proud” to be an American, persuade a majority of Americans to entrust it with the leadership of their nation?

From liberals and progressives, we constantly hear griping, grousing and grievances. When do we hear the gratitude – for America?

More @ Trump's patriotism vs. the new anti-Americanism - WND - WND

YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” @ YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” [VIDEO]

young-lady-1200x630.jpg

Trump had his cheap crap made in China instead of employing Americans.
He is no patriot.
Translation...
Anyone who invests in globalism, which includes every Democratic candidate, is not a patriot.

Trump is trashing the entire USA and you did not build that is a phrase you cannot grasp yet. No one kicked sand in Obama's face but they sure have into trumps ass. The republicans are trying to crush the freedoms we used to have until rumpy or ray goon.

Trump is a moron, but he's kicking more ass than Obama did. That red line comment Obama made was one of the worst pieces of foreign policy this country has seen since Iraq.
"Trump's kicking more ass?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:A military deferment his mafia boss daddy paid for so he could skip serving in Vietnam, and he's "kicking ass"? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You Trump cultists are a trip.

Thanks for not addressing my point.

FYI I’m a NeverTrumper Republican who thinks Trump is a moron.

Forum List

Back