Trump's patriotism vs. the new anti-Americanism

After you elaborate on why non-Whites flee non-White leaders.

Nothing to tell, many cities across this country have black mayors black folks aren't fleeing. Not sure where that BS is coming from.
Because other nations Black leaders murder their Black citizens while Black representatives in the US give Blacks public assistance.
Please do try to keep up.

Really, what public assistance are black leaders giving black folks that white folks aren't receiving.
Whites don’t vote based on public assistance.
That’s why they vote for Republicans who don’t promise handouts.
It’s remarkable that you don’t follow politics.

Give me some examples of handouts that black folks vote on that whites don't.
Free healthcare, student loan forgiveness, welfare and food stamps, utilities are partially paid by provisions in the ACA, 0% mortgages for first 2 years followed by 1% lifetime rates targeted at Black (I guess you don’t read the ads on NYC subway cars).

I presume you don’t watch any Democratic debates ever.
I do.
I don’t like Republicans but Democrats have gone batshit crazy.

Nothing to tell, many cities across this country have black mayors black folks aren't fleeing. Not sure where that BS is coming from.
Because other nations Black leaders murder their Black citizens while Black representatives in the US give Blacks public assistance.

Really, what public assistance are black leaders giving black folks that white folks aren't receiving.

Free healthcare, student loan forgiveness, welfare and food stamps, utilities are partially paid by provisions in the ACA, 0% mortgages for first 2 years followed by 1% lifetime rates targeted at Black (I guess you don’t read the ads on NYC subway cars).

I do.

Show me a democrat that has allocated any of that for just black folks, there are more whites on welfare and foodstamps, white women benefit the most from AA. Your argument holds no water.

I do.

Show me a democrat that has allocated any of that for just black folks, there are more whites on welfare and foodstamps, white women benefit the most from AA. Your argument holds no water.
You are conflating what people get vs what people specifically vote for.
Show me a Republican that promises hand outs.
You can’t so you keep responding with nonsense.

I do.

I am a black man and I have never voted for no damn hand out. You can't even give me a candidate running on that platform.

I do.

I am a black man and I have never voted for no damn hand out. You can't even give me a candidate running on that platform.
I commend you.
Now call up all of the Democratic Presidential candidates and demand their platform be law and order, education and employment opportunities by eliminating Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.
In other words, Trump’s platform.

I do.

All the Democrats are running on free this and free that, ie handouts paid for by rich folks who will simply leave the country and not pay our taxes any longer if we raise their taxes to 70% as they want.

1. Nobody said no white folks want free stuff, but clearly not as much to make it the #1 issue.

Ok, so tell me all this FREE stuff that black folks are voting for that whites aten't.
2. Reparations comes to mind. But dignified black folks aren't after that either.

What is FREE about reparations? Was it FREE when Japanese-Americans received it? Was it FREE when Jewish folks received it?

1. Nobody said no white folks want free stuff, but clearly not as much to make it the #1 issue.

Ok, so tell me all this FREE stuff that black folks are voting for that whites aten't.
2. Reparations comes to mind. But dignified black folks aren't after that either.

What is FREE about reparations? Was it FREE when Japanese-Americans received it? Was it FREE when Jewish folks received it?
You’re comparing slaves who were sold by their parents to people who had their businesses and assets confiscated and then were murdered or starved?
Why not concentrate on education?

I do.

I commend you.
Now call up all of the Democratic Presidential candidates and demand their platform be law and order, education and employment opportunities by eliminating Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.

I will give Trump credit, he suckered you Trump Humpers hook, line and sinker.

You’re comparing slaves who were sold by their parents to people who had their businesses and assets confiscated and then were murdered or starved?

How about the ones who were stripped of property, denied access to land, businesses destroyed, etc. I really don't need to put the laundry list of injustices that were done.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

I do.

I commend you.

Elaborate...
I see Hempstead, Uniondale and Roosevelt, NY thriving.
I think you’re living in a Democrat controlled area that doesn’t attract commerce and the failed promises of your local reps are making you angry at Trump because you’re an easily swayed chump.

How about the ones who were stripped of property, denied access to land, businesses destroyed, etc. I really don't need to put the laundry list of injustices that were done.
Where and when was this and on what scale?

I commend you.

Elaborate...
I think you’re living in a Democrat controlled area that doesn’t attract commerce and the failed promises of your local reps are making you angry at Trump because you’re an easily swayed chump.

Oh now you want to change the game, chump. Tell us about the FREE handouts that candidates are promising black folks that they aren't promising whites.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

See this shows how ignorant morons like you actually are, you run that DS and you don't have a clue.

It's not one or the other.

There are clearly people who don't care much for this country and working to change it significantly.

There are clearly people on the other end of that spectrum.

Then there is Trump, whose "patriotism" is a cynical act to keep his "base" happy.

He plays the game because knows where his bread is buttered.

No it is not a cynical act. You just can't stand him as he doesn't apologize for his support of our military, police, and our history.

He actually doesn't hide his patriotism as expected by the libtarded left. He actually believes in American exceptionalism which the left hates.

And apparently you hate the idea of American exceptionalism too.
Patriotic? Trump? A committed, resolute, stand up draft dodger? Get real. Wake up and smell his bull shit.

Someone who shows up and gets evaluated by a military doctor isn’t a draft dodger.
He is when his mafia daddy pays for it. Trump made up injury to dodge Vietnam service, his former lawyer testifies

Uh-huh, a made up injury that got fooled a military doctor?
The doctor wasn't fooled. He was paid to be fooled.

See this shows how ignorant morons like you actually are, you run that DS and you don't have a clue.
No evidence?
As I expected.

I commend you.

Elaborate...

Oh now you want to change the game, chump. Tell us about the FREE handouts that candidates are promising black folks that they aren't promising whites.
I already posted what the Democrats are running on.
Are you retarded or suffering from dementia?

I commend you.

Elaborate...

I do.

All the Democrats are running on free this and free that, ie handouts paid for by rich folks who will simply leave the country and not pay our taxes any longer if we raise their taxes to 70% as they want.
Tell them not to let the door knob hit them in the ass.

Forum List

Back