Trump's patriotism vs. the new anti-Americanism

I cannot disagree with one word of the following:

Despite all the grousing and griping about his “politicizing” of the Fourth of July and “militarizing” America’s birthday, President Donald Trump turned the tables on his antagonists, and pulled it off.

Pull it off he did. To a packed house. I’m sure there were more people in the trees on both sides of the Reflecting Pool that got everything on the massive TV screen everywhere. I can’t find any pictures but am certain the Park Service did not have a whole lot to do to clean up after the crowd – unlike where the protesters were.

A specter of anti-Americanism appears to be rising on the left.

Listening to the Democratic debates, and the depiction of the nation and its economy by the candidates, one would think we were living in the Paris of “Les Miserables” or the London of Charles Dickens.

Demography undeniably favors a millennial-dominant Democratic Party over the middle-aged and seniors party that is the GOP.

Yet how does a party, 3 of 4 of whose adherents profess no pride in its political system, persuade the nation to put it in charge of that system? How does a party, not one-fourth of whom are “extremely proud” to be an American, persuade a majority of Americans to entrust it with the leadership of their nation?

From liberals and progressives, we constantly hear griping, grousing and grievances. When do we hear the gratitude – for America?

More @ Trump's patriotism vs. the new anti-Americanism - WND - WND

YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” @ YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” [VIDEO]

young-lady-1200x630.jpg
GOD BLESS the nation that gave common people freedom, democracy, and self-rule. GOD BLESS the nation that have sent sons and daughters to foreign shores to preserve and promote that natural right (John Locke).

Didn't the US block the democratic election in Vietnam that would have united the country without more bloodshed. For that matter, why didn't we allow the people in SE Asia the right to self rule after WWII. After all they helped us fight the Japanese over there as much as the French did.

Does that make me anti-American?

It's not one or the other.

There are clearly people who don't care much for this country and working to change it significantly.

There are clearly people on the other end of that spectrum.

Then there is Trump, whose "patriotism" is a cynical act to keep his "base" happy.

He plays the game because knows where his bread is buttered.

No it is not a cynical act. You just can't stand him as he doesn't apologize for his support of our military, police, and our history.

He actually doesn't hide his patriotism as expected by the libtarded left. He actually believes in American exceptionalism which the left hates.

And apparently you hate the idea of American exceptionalism too.
No, I just believe he's playing people like you for suckers.

My networth says different.
As a tezassn your worth is very questionable.

Tell them not to let the door knob hit them in the ass.
Yeah... Who needs rich people to pay for welfare. We'll just tax the poor.
The poor certainly don't. With the rich one percent owning most of the wealth, they were the one's who made the people poor in the first place. They did away with Capitalism and replaced our system with Corporatism.

It's not one or the other.

There are clearly people who don't care much for this country and working to change it significantly.

There are clearly people on the other end of that spectrum.

Then there is Trump, whose "patriotism" is a cynical act to keep his "base" happy.

He plays the game because knows where his bread is buttered.

No it is not a cynical act. You just can't stand him as he doesn't apologize for his support of our military, police, and our history.

He actually doesn't hide his patriotism as expected by the libtarded left. He actually believes in American exceptionalism which the left hates.

And apparently you hate the idea of American exceptionalism too.
No, I just believe he's playing people like you for suckers.

My networth says different.
As a tezassn your worth is very questionable.

Why would living in a state that has the tenth largest economy in the world make you think that?
Oh yeah, never mind. You’re clueless liberal.

Ok, so tell me all this FREE stuff that black folks are voting for that whites aten't.
What is FREE about reparations? Was it FREE when Japanese-Americans received it? Was it FREE when Jewish folks received it?
You’re comparing slaves who were sold by their parents to people who had their businesses and assets confiscated and then were murdered or starved?
Why not concentrate on education?

How about the ones who were stripped of property, denied access to land, businesses destroyed, etc. I really don't need to put the laundry list of injustices that were done.
Where and when was this and on what scale?

See this shows how ignorant morons like you actually are, you run that DS and you don't have a clue.
No evidence?
As I expected.

There is plenty of evidence, go back study a little History instead of His-Story. You will be shocked.

I am a black man and I have never voted for no damn hand out. You can't even give me a candidate running on that platform.
I commend you.
Now call up all of the Democratic Presidential candidates and demand their platform be law and order, education and employment opportunities by eliminating Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.
In other words, Trump’s platform.

I will give Trump credit, he suckered you Trump Humpers hook, line and sinker.
Elaborate...
I see Hempstead, Uniondale and Roosevelt, NY thriving.
I think you’re living in a Democrat controlled area that doesn’t attract commerce and the failed promises of your local reps are making you angry at Trump because you’re an easily swayed chump.

Oh now you want to change the game, chump. Tell us about the FREE handouts that candidates are promising black folks that they aren't promising whites.
I already posted what the Democrats are running on.
Are you retarded or suffering from dementia?

You are full of shit, you have yet to show us the candidate that is giving black folks FREE handouts that white folks wouldn't vote for or cannot get. Your whole premise is a lie.

You’re comparing slaves who were sold by their parents to people who had their businesses and assets confiscated and then were murdered or starved?

How about the ones who were stripped of property, denied access to land, businesses destroyed, etc. I really don't need to put the laundry list of injustices that were done.

See this shows how ignorant morons like you actually are, you run that DS and you don't have a clue.
No evidence?
As I expected.

There is plenty of evidence, go back study a little History instead of His-Story. You will be shocked.
So I have to provide actual arguments and you can cop out by telling me to do my own search.
You’re pathetic.

I commend you.
Now call up all of the Democratic Presidential candidates and demand their platform be law and order, education and employment opportunities by eliminating Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.

Elaborate...
I think you’re living in a Democrat controlled area that doesn’t attract commerce and the failed promises of your local reps are making you angry at Trump because you’re an easily swayed chump.

Oh now you want to change the game, chump. Tell us about the FREE handouts that candidates are promising black folks that they aren't promising whites.

You are full of shit, you have yet to show us the candidate that is giving black folks FREE handouts that white folks wouldn't vote for or cannot get. Your whole premise is a lie.
Booker, Beto, Warren, Harris, Castro, DeBlasio, and all the other human waste that took part in the Dem debates.

He was a Democrat then.

Irrelevant. Just another excuse.
It's not an excuse.

He doesn't need an excuse any more than Obama, Biden, and Hillary need one

Pres Obama didn't run and hide when his country called and since when were not being drafted neither did Hillary.

No evidence?
As I expected.

So I have to provide actual arguments and you can cop out by telling me to do my own search.
You’re pathetic.

Pathetic, stick your head back up your ass where it's been.

Elaborate...

Booker, Beto, Warren, Harris, Castro, DeBlasio, and all the other human waste that took part in the Dem debates.

Ok, now give us the list of FREE shit they told black folks they were going to give to us and not white folks.

I commend you.

Elaborate...

"Hand outs?" :auiqs.jpg: Does he know that most farmers in this country are white and that they are getting $956 billion dollars in free money? Not millions, billions. These folks are a trip.

The poor certainly don't. With the rich one percent owning most of the wealth, they were the one's who made the people poor in the first place. They did away with Capitalism and replaced our system with Corporatism.
One man getting rich doesn't make other men poor, Einstein.

Who do you think employs people in these current record employment times?

Don't know much about economics, do you?

Where does this IGNORANT Idea that a person who is against trump and pence is "un-American"? these two do not represent being an American. We Americans have widely different views of the policies, performance, and attitudes of these two. Frankly, I do not think that these to perform in any way that represents us as Americans.

Last edited:
Give me some examples of handouts that black folks vote on that whites don't.
1. Nobody said no white folks want free stuff, but clearly not as much to make it the #1 issue.

Ok, so tell me all this FREE stuff that black folks are voting for that whites aten't.
2. Reparations comes to mind. But dignified black folks aren't after that either.

What is FREE about reparations? Was it FREE when Japanese-Americans received it? Was it FREE when Jewish folks received it?

Sue the African Ancestors in Africa who did that injustice to them. The whites didn't do any of that, they just purchased them after it was done to them.

Give me some examples of handouts that black folks vote on that whites don't.
1. Nobody said no white folks want free stuff, but clearly not as much to make it the #1 issue.

2. Reparations comes to mind. But dignified black folks aren't after that either.

Sue the African Ancestors in Africa who did that injustice to them. The whites didn't do any of that, they just purchased them after it was done to them.

So you think it was ok to purchase another fucking human being and we are talking about the treatment that was done to us in America dumbass. That was done by white folks.

Elaborate...

Ok, now give us the list of FREE shit they told black folks they were going to give to us and not white folks.
I guess you missed the part where every sentence began with the keyword “minorities”.
Elaborate...

You have exceeded today’s “Bullshit” quota.
Elaborate...

You have exceeded today’s “Bullshit” quota.

So you think it was ok to purchase another fucking human being and we are talking about the treatment that was done to us in America dumbass. That was done by white folks.
So you think it was ok for parents to fucking sell their kids?

Dude today, there are more slaves owned by blacks than by any other race. Slavery still exists. And you are ignoring the folks suffering today by the hands of slavers over something that happened in ancient history.

Forum List

Back