Trump's patriotism vs. the new anti-Americanism

You Libturds are certainly the saddest bunch of human beings upon the face of this earth.
Enjoy your misery,
I'll celebrate a leader who shows the world was an exceptional and free country the USA is.

It's not one or the other.

There are clearly people who don't care much for this country and working to change it significantly.

There are clearly people on the other end of that spectrum.

Then there is Trump, whose "patriotism" is a cynical act to keep his "base" happy.

He plays the game because knows where his bread is buttered.
Just because you claim his patriotism is an act
doesn’t make it so...what do you base that on anyway

And, even if his patriotism is an act to keep his base happy
how is that any different then what Democrats support
to keep their voter base happy

Don’t hate the player, hate the game

I cannot disagree with one word of the following:

Despite all the grousing and griping about his “politicizing” of the Fourth of July and “militarizing” America’s birthday, President Donald Trump turned the tables on his antagonists, and pulled it off.

Pull it off he did. To a packed house. I’m sure there were more people in the trees on both sides of the Reflecting Pool that got everything on the massive TV screen everywhere. I can’t find any pictures but am certain the Park Service did not have a whole lot to do to clean up after the crowd – unlike where the protesters were.

A specter of anti-Americanism appears to be rising on the left.

Listening to the Democratic debates, and the depiction of the nation and its economy by the candidates, one would think we were living in the Paris of “Les Miserables” or the London of Charles Dickens.

Demography undeniably favors a millennial-dominant Democratic Party over the middle-aged and seniors party that is the GOP.

Yet how does a party, 3 of 4 of whose adherents profess no pride in its political system, persuade the nation to put it in charge of that system? How does a party, not one-fourth of whom are “extremely proud” to be an American, persuade a majority of Americans to entrust it with the leadership of their nation?

From liberals and progressives, we constantly hear griping, grousing and grievances. When do we hear the gratitude – for America?

More @ Trump's patriotism vs. the new anti-Americanism - WND - WND

YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” @ YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” [VIDEO]

young-lady-1200x630.jpg

Where was that patriotism when his country was calling him to serve, while other patriots were off dying.
If that was WW2, I’d agree...Vietnam, not

He has been talking MAWA for 30yrs, well he is really talking it now.
So tell us why non-Whites flee non-White leaders.

So tell us how you got to be such a fucking idiot.
After you elaborate on why non-Whites flee non-White leaders.

Nothing to tell, many cities across this country have black mayors black folks aren't fleeing. Not sure where that BS is coming from.
Because other nations Black leaders murder their Black citizens while Black representatives in the US give Blacks public assistance.
Please do try to keep up.

Really, what public assistance are black leaders giving black folks that white folks aren't receiving.

Despite all the grousing and griping about his “politicizing” of the Fourth of July and “militarizing” America’s birthday, President Donald Trump turned the tables on his antagonists, and pulled it off.

Pull it off he did. To a packed house. I’m sure there were more people in the trees on both sides of the Reflecting Pool that got everything on the massive TV screen everywhere. I can’t find any pictures but am certain the Park Service did not have a whole lot to do to clean up after the crowd – unlike where the protesters were.

Listening to the Democratic debates, and the depiction of the nation and its economy by the candidates, one would think we were living in the Paris of “Les Miserables” or the London of Charles Dickens.

Demography undeniably favors a millennial-dominant Democratic Party over the middle-aged and seniors party that is the GOP.

Yet how does a party, 3 of 4 of whose adherents profess no pride in its political system, persuade the nation to put it in charge of that system? How does a party, not one-fourth of whom are “extremely proud” to be an American, persuade a majority of Americans to entrust it with the leadership of their nation?

From liberals and progressives, we constantly hear griping, grousing and grievances. When do we hear the gratitude – for America?

YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” @ YOUNG LADY GETS EMOTIONAL After President Trump’s Historic Speech: “This is the first time I’ve ever cried at a 4th of July” [VIDEO]

young-lady-1200x630.jpg

Where was that patriotism when his country was calling him to serve, while other patriots were off dying.
If that was WW2, I’d agree...Vietnam, not

Unfortunately a lot of folks didn't have a choice and others served out of the pride of my country calls and I respond.

young-lady-1200x630.jpg
GOD BLESS the nation that gave common people freedom, democracy, and self-rule. GOD BLESS the nation that have sent sons and daughters to foreign shores to preserve and promote that natural right (John Locke).
Did John Locke also bless us for the invasion of central and South America, whereby giving the US the right to blame those people for our US invasions when they became refugees of their own countries?
He blessed the British Empire to do it.
You're a coward too because you can't answer questions.
What questions? I try to only answer intelligent ones and as of late they do not come from communist like you.

There are clearly people who don't care much for this country and working to change it significantly.

Then there is Trump, whose "patriotism" is a cynical act to keep his "base" happy.

Just because you claim his patriotism is an act
doesn’t make it so...what do you base that on anyway

And, even if his patriotism is an act to keep his base happy
how is that any different then what Democrats support
to keep their voter base happy

Don’t hate the player, hate the game
I do hate the game. I point out regularly how similar the two ends can be in their behaviors, and how they allow themselves to get sucked into the bullshit.

This is just another example.

So tell us why non-Whites flee non-White leaders.

Nothing to tell, many cities across this country have black mayors black folks aren't fleeing. Not sure where that BS is coming from.
Because other nations Black leaders murder their Black citizens while Black representatives in the US give Blacks public assistance.

Really, what public assistance are black leaders giving black folks that white folks aren't receiving.
Whites don’t vote based on public assistance.
That’s why they vote for Republicans who don’t promise handouts.
It’s remarkable that you don’t follow politics.

Trump came after 4 of the worst presidents in our history. He is putting America first, much the opposite of the previous 4 presidents. Obama was the worst president in history even surpassing his idiotic predecessor. So naturally the American people want to hold on to the good thing they have. Finally we have a champion of the working man. God bless Trump.

What does it say about Democrats and REpublicans. that patriotism is a partisan issue?

What does it say about Democrats and REpublicans. that patriotism is a partisan issue?
It says that the two ends of the spectrum have placed ideology over country, and we're seeing the predictable results.

It says that the two ends of the spectrum have placed ideology over country, and we're seeing the predictable results.

What ideology, is Trump doing when he celebrates patriotism, even if it is "patriotism" as you put it?

Whites don’t vote based on public assistance.
That’s why they vote for Republicans who don’t promise handouts.
It’s remarkable that you don’t follow politics.

Give me some examples of handouts that black folks vote on that whites don't.

What ideology, is Trump doing when he celebrates patriotism, even if it is "patriotism" as you put it?
None, he speaks The Truth. His is the correct way.

Forum List

Back