Trump's Response To Michelle Obama Failed DNC Convention Attack: 'I would not be President if it wasn't for your husband!'

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

That's what happens when Barry hides behind Michelle's man-skirt, sending her out to try to do what he could / can not - face / address PRESIDENT Trump.

After a disastrously failed coup attempt now under criminal investigation and beginning to result in indictments, guilty pleas, and convictions it is no wonder Barry is sending Michelle out instead of trying to do so himself.

Obama won twice with a higher electoral college advantage than Trump had over Hillary.

Changes nothing. Had Obama not been a disappointment in his second term, third party candidates would not have done so well and Clinton would have won. Too bad Obama had a bad second term, we could of had Clinton as President.

An' 'ere she is ladeez an' gennilmen isn't she lovely ...

michelle-obama-11-30-16-10.jpg

She's as false as her words. Amazing what a little eyeshadow can do.

Barack still fucks that?

What a disgusting looking... individual...

Look at the number of people who voted for Obama compared to the number who voted for Trump

Obama would have destroyed Trump in an election

In the fantasy land that is your head, perhaps.

But the real world being what it is and all, what Obama may or may not have done is meaningless...

Immaterial to what the OT is.

I'm not a Trump fan, but credit has to be given where due- he does stick it in peoples face.

Trump is a low intelligence, childish bully.

His retorts are rarely worthy of the initial attack. Michelle Obama, point by point, handed his ass to him.

Trumps best retort is.....I won because of your husband
Hardly true with Obama having 60 percent popularity at the time

Look at the number of people who voted for Obama compared to the number who voted for Trump

But the real world being what it is and all, what Obama may or may not have done is meaningless...
The numbers don’t lie.
Obama got eight million more votes than Trump

Bad 2nd term?

Obama betrayed America, violated both Constitution and Rule of Law, spied on Americans, protected and aided terrorists and our enemies. In the face of overwhelming evidence to this how anyone can defend him is amazing.

The numbers don’t lie.
And if not for Obama the fucking racist birthers would have stayed under their rocks.

The numbers don’t lie.

Ofcourse he did...like all filthy Democrats he whored himself out to the human cockroach foreign filth in Loon York and Mexifornia.

And if not for Obama the fucking racist birthers would have stayed under their rocks.
Obama was not a non-citizen in body but CHOSE to be so in mind and spirit.

Barry changed his name to honor his father and did everything he could to see his anti-colonialist, America-hating father's dream of the United States being eliminated as a world power and world influence come true.

Damn I love that guy. He just spits it right back at them and triggers the shit otta them... this is one of the big reasons I love Trump.

Democraps have dished it out for far too long and never gotten it in return. That's the number one reason why they're so triggered. No one is supposed to give them the business back, that's not the way the game is played, so they're not used to it.
When do you suppose Trump will stop trying to be a TV star, or a professional wrestler, and start leading? We are in the midst of a deadly pandemic and all you consider is the sizzle?

Where's the steak?

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Trannies get especially ugly as they age.....the old man comes out in them...can't be helped.....

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

That's what happens when Barry hides behind Michelle's man-skirt, sending her out to try to do what he could / can not - face / address PRESIDENT Trump.

After a disastrously failed coup attempt now under criminal investigation and beginning to result in indictments, guilty pleas, and convictions it is no wonder Barry is sending Michelle out instead of trying to do so himself.

Ah, so that's why Impeached Trump sent his wife out to speak at the last RNC. Because he was hiding behind her skirt as she read a speech by Michelle Obama. Thanks for the tacit admission.
thumbsup.gif

Damn I love that guy. He just spits it right back at them and triggers the shit otta them... this is one of the big reasons I love Trump.

Democraps have dished it out for far too long and never gotten it in return. That's the number one reason why they're so triggered. No one is supposed to give them the business back, that's not the way the game is played, so they're not used to it.
When do you suppose Trump will stop trying to be a TV star, or a professional wrestler, and start leading? We are in the midst of a deadly pandemic and all you consider is the sizzle?

Where's the steak?
Oh probably about the time you take down that disgusting avatar pic of your dogs crotch.

I'm not a Trump fan, but credit has to be given where due- he does stick it in peoples face.

His retorts are rarely worthy of the initial attack. Michelle Obama, point by point, handed his ass to him.

I'll bet he has much more money and a higher IQ than you and he's president while you're a fucking no body now, a nobody that never was and a no body who never will ever be.

The numbers don’t lie.

So what? In what way does that have bearing on anything?

It's ignorant and stupid to pretend it means anything, simply because there's no way to know. Obama never ran against someone like Trump. Hell, maybe Obama would've gotten more than 8 million more votes.

But it's equally possible that he would've gotten less.

Either way, trying to make a point with this is stupid. You should really stop trying...

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

Obama won twice with a higher electoral college advantage than Trump had over Hillary.

Changes nothing. Had Obama not been a disappointment in his second term, third party candidates would not have done so well and Clinton would have won. Too bad Obama had a bad second term, we could of had Clinton as President.

Uhhhhh....he had a bad first term.

I'll bet he has much more money and a higher IQ than you and he's president while you're a fucking no body now, a nobody that never was and a no body who never will ever be.

Trump has the educational level of a Third Grader

If my father was a mega millionaire. I would have more than Trump

Forum List

Back