Trump's scams and swindles beginning to saturate the media.

Five Investigations of Vince Foster say NO MURDER
where are the autopsy photos, let's see the evidence of a single shot, that's all. Have someone who isn't getting paid off by the clintons to witness the photos and tell everyone what is there. I don't need to see the actual photo, just someone not paid off by the clintons money.

Oh brother.
Trump’s Vince Foster attack backed by new evidence

"Thirteen years ago, WND reported Rodriguez, an assistant U.S. attorney, made an audio recording in which he charged the suicide ruling was predetermined, the crime scene was altered and major newspaper editors killed stories by reporters pursuing the truth.

“This whole notion of [Fiske and Starr] doing an honest investigation is laughable,” Rodriguez says in the tape.

In his resignation letter, Rodriquez refers to photographs showing a wound on Foster’s neck that was not mentioned in Starr’s official government report.

Read more at Trump’s Vince Foster attack backed by new evidence"

Ahh, the right wing media at it’s finest.

Can’t help but notice she’s not in jail.

where are the autopsy photos, let's see the evidence of a single shot, that's all. Have someone who isn't getting paid off by the clintons to witness the photos and tell everyone what is there. I don't need to see the actual photo, just someone not paid off by the clintons money.

Oh brother.

"Thirteen years ago, WND reported Rodriguez, an assistant U.S. attorney, made an audio recording in which he charged the suicide ruling was predetermined, the crime scene was altered and major newspaper editors killed stories by reporters pursuing the truth.

“This whole notion of [Fiske and Starr] doing an honest investigation is laughable,” Rodriguez says in the tape.

In his resignation letter, Rodriquez refers to photographs showing a wound on Foster’s neck that was not mentioned in Starr’s official government report.

The dem drone drones on and on and on and on...same shit every day

Oh brother.

funny what money can do for a murderer.

You almost gotta laugh that Harvard reveals stuff about Trump but they have Obama's records locked up in a vault.

My guess is Obama was a lazy do nothing idiot at Harvard and they don't want to embarrass the fool.

Drumpf graduated from Harvard?

You graduated from...oh wait never mind.

Thanks for proving my point yet again. You’ve become quite the dependable ally in discrediting your messiah.

You almost gotta laugh that Harvard reveals stuff about Trump but they have Obama's records locked up in a vault.

My guess is Obama was a lazy do nothing idiot at Harvard and they don't want to embarrass the fool.

Thanks for proving my point yet again. You’ve become quite the dependable ally in discrediting your messiah.

Tomorrow I'll still be wealthy and smarter than you, live with that.

Tomorrow I'll still be wealthy and smarter than you, live with that.

Whatever helps you sleep at night…

"Trump's scams and swindles beginning to saturate the media."

And appropriately so, as Trump has only himself to blame, not "the media."

This is a true statement. My personal favorite was when Trump was exposed and sued for stealing waiters and waitress tips.

As reported by DNAInfo’s James Fanelli, on Feb. 13, 2015, a woman named Deborah Garcia filed a lawsuit in Suffolk County, New York against virtually everyone associated with Trump Soho, the Donald’s luxury hotel in New York City — including the Donald, his daughter Ivanka, and his son Donald Jr. — for “unlawfully retaining employees’ gratuities.” In other words, stealing workers’ tips.

Garcia worked as a banquet server at the hotel in 2013, and while she was paid an hourly wage, she did not receive tips.

“So what’s the big deal?” you might be saying. “Maybe people just weren’t tipping.”

Except, they were. They were actually required to: Customers’ bills included a mandatory 22 percent service fee, of which Garcia and the other workers never saw a damn dime. So while customers thought the employees were being tipped well, nah, the luckless servers were getting hosed.

“OK,” you might be saying now, because you just have to be that fucking guy. “That’s deceptive, douchey, and eminently Trumpesque, but it’s not against the law. Garcia can’t sue over it.”

Except, SURPRISE! It is, and she can.

New York is one of the (sadly far too few) states that actually put some thought into its tip theft laws, so employers are not allowed to retain ANY portion of anything that remotely looks like a gratuity. They have to clearly state on both a menu and a bill when any service charge for a banquet or special function is not a tip or gratuity, in 12-point font (the fact that 12-point font is actually specified in the law warms the cockles of our blackened hearts). And as the lawsuit states, “reasonable patrons would have understood the Service Charge to be in the nature of a gratuity.”

Read more at Trump Sued For Stealing Servers’ Tips, Has Achieved Peak Trump

Maybe its just me, but I think stealing tips off the table is about as low and scummy as any billionaire can do.

This is a true statement. My personal favorite was when Trump was exposed and sued for stealing waiters and waitress tips.

As reported by DNAInfo’s James Fanelli, on Feb. 13, 2015, a woman named Deborah Garcia filed a lawsuit in Suffolk County, New York against virtually everyone associated with Trump Soho, the Donald’s luxury hotel in New York City — including the Donald, his daughter Ivanka, and his son Donald Jr. — for “unlawfully retaining employees’ gratuities.” In other words, stealing workers’ tips.

Garcia worked as a banquet server at the hotel in 2013, and while she was paid an hourly wage, she did not receive tips.

“So what’s the big deal?” you might be saying. “Maybe people just weren’t tipping.”

Except, they were. They were actually required to: Customers’ bills included a mandatory 22 percent service fee, of which Garcia and the other workers never saw a damn dime. So while customers thought the employees were being tipped well, nah, the luckless servers were getting hosed.

“OK,” you might be saying now, because you just have to be that fucking guy. “That’s deceptive, douchey, and eminently Trumpesque, but it’s not against the law. Garcia can’t sue over it.”

New York is one of the (sadly far too few) states that actually put some thought into its tip theft laws, so employers are not allowed to retain ANY portion of anything that remotely looks like a gratuity. They have to clearly state on both a menu and a bill when any service charge for a banquet or special function is not a tip or gratuity, in 12-point font (the fact that 12-point font is actually specified in the law warms the cockles of our blackened hearts). And as the lawsuit states, “reasonable patrons would have understood the Service Charge to be in the nature of a gratuity.”

Maybe its just me, but I think stealing tips off the table is about as low and scummy as any billionaire can do.

You had it right at first…

Why would a legitimate Billionaire even put on a circus like “Trump University”?

I mean, Bill Gates isn’t holding courses in programming…selling steaks…bottled water; etc…

Why would a legitimate Billionaire even put on a circus like “Trump University”?

I mean, Bill Gates isn’t holding courses in programming…selling steaks…bottled water; etc…

Yes and when it all unravels and it will, it will be very embarrassing to every single person who casts a vote for him.

It is quite obvious you kneel before the "the donald," enjoy the taste?
Here is some more for you to gobble up.

Donald Trump under oath: Trump University's promises crumble

The ads for his university were classic Donald Trump -- Trump stares into the camera and proclaims:
"We're going to have professors and adjunct professors that are absolutely terrific people, terrific brains, successful. We are going to have the best of the best... and these are people that are handpicked by me."

But a CNN investigation finds that Trump and others involved in the school admitted under oath that some promises made to students just didn't happen.

In Trump's own deposition this past December, Trump failed to recognize the name of a single presenter or teacher at his real estate seminars. He also confirmed he had nothing to do with the selection process of instructors who taught at the school's events or mentors for the school's "Gold Elite" programs.

A review of Trump University presenters and so-called real estate experts found many with questionable credentials and inflated resumes. Court documents show background-checks conducted during the hiring process could not determine whether some instructors even graduated high school.

Trump University brought in an estimated $40 million from up to 10,000 enrollees between 2005 and 2010, when the New York Department of Education said it was no longer allowed to call itself a university. The company changed its name to the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative and shut down in 2011.

Donald Trump admits using aliases to Jimmy Kimmel, denies acting as publicist
Donald Trump admits using aliases to Jimmy Kimmel - CNNPolitics.com
...and?

Nope. Fordham University and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Must have cost his daddy a pretty penny to get him into them, too.

It is quite obvious you kneel before the "the donald," enjoy the taste?
Here is some more for you to gobble up.

The ads for his university were classic Donald Trump -- Trump stares into the camera and proclaims:

"We're going to have professors and adjunct professors that are absolutely terrific people, terrific brains, successful. We are going to have the best of the best... and these are people that are handpicked by me."

But a CNN investigation finds that Trump and others involved in the school admitted under oath that some promises made to students just didn't happen.

In Trump's own deposition this past December, Trump failed to recognize the name of a single presenter or teacher at his real estate seminars. He also confirmed he had nothing to do with the selection process of instructors who taught at the school's events or mentors for the school's "Gold Elite" programs.

A review of Trump University presenters and so-called real estate experts found many with questionable credentials and inflated resumes. Court documents show background-checks conducted during the hiring process could not determine whether some instructors even graduated high school.

Trump University brought in an estimated $40 million from up to 10,000 enrollees between 2005 and 2010, when the New York Department of Education said it was no longer allowed to call itself a university. The company changed its name to the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative and shut down in 2011.

Donald Trump admits using aliases to Jimmy Kimmel, denies acting as publicist
Donald Trump admits using aliases to Jimmy Kimmel - CNNPolitics.com
...and?
But what about all the certified universities ripping students off? The average loan debt is $48k and many come out with no hope for a job. Why no love for them?

We've already heard about Trump University. But that's only the tip of the Iceberg.

Harvard doc reveals Trump’s proprietary vitamin regimen was a comically inept scam

Add Another Yuuge Failure to Trump’s Pile: The Trump Network, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

People were scammed and put in danger. And it wasn't just vitamins, they were part of an entire swindle.

Then there was Trump Mortgage:

Trump Mortgage failed. Here’s what that says about the GOP front-runner.

Trump Mortgage closed, leaving some bills unpaid and a spotty sales record that fell short of Trump’s lofty predictions. Trump distanced himself from the firm’s demise, saying at the time that he had not been involved in the company’s management and that its executives had performed poorly.

Jennifer McGovern, who had been a mortgage seller, filed suit, saying that she was fired before she could receive $238,000 of promised compensation for a commercial real estate deal she negotiated.

McGovern, a mother of three, won a judgment in 2008 by a New York State Supreme Court judge, who ordered that she be paid $298,274. But the bill was not paid. “The company was set up in a way that we could never recover what we were owed,” she said.

----------------------

He screwed over a mother of three.
I know Republicans will see all this, and say good for him. If they were stupid enough to believe him, they got what they deserved.

Only they want him to be president. Vote for him and you will get what you deserve.

Man, you fools just mad because you ain't got what Trump got.

Because Bill Gates isn't an attention whore.

Republicans support a candidate who wants to spread nuclear weapons and openly talks about nuking Europe. He is a swine.
I think he's more dangerous than his swindles. They only affect thousands.

Forum List

Back