Trump's scams and swindles beginning to saturate the media.

We've already heard about Trump University. But that's only the tip of the Iceberg.

Harvard doc reveals Trump’s proprietary vitamin regimen was a comically inept scam

Add Another Yuuge Failure to Trump’s Pile: The Trump Network, by Ian Tuttle, National Review

People were scammed and put in danger. And it wasn't just vitamins, they were part of an entire swindle.

Then there was Trump Mortgage:

Trump Mortgage failed. Here’s what that says about the GOP front-runner.

Trump Mortgage closed, leaving some bills unpaid and a spotty sales record that fell short of Trump’s lofty predictions. Trump distanced himself from the firm’s demise, saying at the time that he had not been involved in the company’s management and that its executives had performed poorly.

Jennifer McGovern, who had been a mortgage seller, filed suit, saying that she was fired before she could receive $238,000 of promised compensation for a commercial real estate deal she negotiated.

McGovern, a mother of three, won a judgment in 2008 by a New York State Supreme Court judge, who ordered that she be paid $298,274. But the bill was not paid. “The company was set up in a way that we could never recover what we were owed,” she said.

----------------------

He screwed over a mother of three.
I know Republicans will see all this, and say good for him. If they were stupid enough to believe him, they got what they deserved.

Only they want him to be president. Vote for him and you will get what you deserve.

Man, you fools just mad because you ain't got what Trump got.

I've got morals, he doesn't.

Another reason why Trump has the backing of WE, THE PEOPLE....

• Trump’s Touching Gesture After Rally Brings Grieving Mother to Tears
    breitbart ^ | 5/28/2016 | JULIA HAHN
    Cell phone footage captured at Wednesday’s campaign rally shows Donald Trump’s touching and spontaneous interaction with a group of mothers who attended the rally and who lost their children to illegal alien violence. The footage shows Trump kissing and signing posters of the mothers’ deceased children after his rally in Anaheim, California...

Cell phone footage captured at Wednesday’s campaign rally shows Donald Trump’s touching and spontaneous interaction with a group of mothers who attended the rally and who lost their children to illegal alien violence. The footage shows Trump kissing and signing posters of the mothers’ deceased children after his rally in Anaheim, California...

I remember a 'touching' gesture made by Saddam Husain toward a little blond haired British boy. Any psycho can make a touching gesture. BS is what they are best at.

I remember a 'touching' gesture made by Saddam Husain toward a little blond haired British boy. Any psycho can make a touching gesture. BS is what they are best at.

I often wonder do you people ever realize that I have comebacks on everything you scumbags push out? Talking about a PSYCHO bitch....

hillary_closer.jpg

Gullible's Travels... :rolleyes:

Goes with the whole hero-worship thing. Which is just ..... ewww. :puke3:

I often wonder do you people ever realize that I have comebacks on everything you scumbags push out? Talking about a PSYCHO bitch....

hillary_closer.jpg
You don't have a comeback; you have more BS.

In this campaign, we have seen T-Rump make all kinds of insulting and virulent comments about women, Hispanics, Muslims, gays, and anyone else the RW fanatics such as you don't like. Everyone, but everyone, states how T-Rump is NOT PRESIDENTIAL. He is a loudmouthed psycho. He reminds people of Hitler for God's sake.

Mrs. Clinton behaves like a reasonable, sane human being and is considered presidential in her self control and demeanor. All of your 'comebacks' are RW mythology passed on to you by your TV and radio talk show propagandists.

Reality means nothing to you people.

hillary_closer.jpg
This is a normal picture of someone behaving normally. If she didn't like children, why would she write a book titled It Takes a Village? Do you even know what the book is about? Raising children, dufus.

And the title comes from an African proverb: "It takes a whole village to raise a child."

hillary_closer.jpg

In this campaign, we have seen T-Rump make all kinds of insulting and virulent comments about women, Hispanics, Muslims, gays, and anyone else the RW fanatics such as you don't like. Everyone, but everyone, states how T-Rump is NOT PRESIDENTIAL. He is a loudmouthed psycho. He reminds people of Hitler for God's sake.

Mrs. Clinton behaves like a reasonable, sane human being and is consider presidential in her self control and demeanor. All of your 'comebacks' are RW mythology passed on to you by our TV and radio talk show propagandists.

Thank GOD for Trump making the WORLD worry about what he will do...I suppose a fucking idiot like you, believes that the Coward in chief, that little Manchurian muslim boy is presidential. I couldn't care less about what you think, in the scheme of things, you're lower than dog shit on a shoe! You think the current idiot is so gifted, you idiots don't realize that he was NEVER a Constitutional professor, he was a paid lecturer, nothing more, and his vision of what the Constitution means is so askew that it might as well have been....

th

hillary_closer.jpg
This is a normal picture of someone behaving normally. If she didn't like children, why would she write a book titled It Takes a Village? Do you even know what the book is about? Raising children, dufus.

And the title comes from an African proverb: "It takes a whole village to raise a child."

And how many copies did THAT sell, as well as her HARD CHOICES..... You are one complete asshole when it comes to facts and politics! Want to compare sales to any one of the Donald's books???

1. If book sales were votes, Donald Trump would be...PRESIDENT!!!!!
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/if-book-sales-were-votes--dona...
    Mar 9, 2016 ... From Yahoo Finance: He's killing it in the bookstore, just as he is in the campaign .

hillary_closer.jpg

Mrs. Clinton behaves like a reasonable, sane human being and is consider presidential in her self control and demeanor. All of your 'comebacks' are RW mythology passed on to you by our TV and radio talk show propagandists.

Thank GOD for Trump making the WORLD worry about what he will do...I suppose a fucking idiot like you, believes that the Coward in chief, that little Manchurian muslim boy is presidential. I couldn't care less about what you think, in the scheme of things, you're lower than dog shit on a shoe! You think the current idiot is so gifted, you idiots don't realize that he was NEVER a Constitutional professor, he was a paid lecturer, nothing more, and his vision of what the Constitution means is so askew that it might as well have been....

th
Yes, he is presidential and Trump is not. No one except right-wing nut-jobs have ever suggested Obama is not presidential.

However, many, many have stated outright that T-Rump is not presidential--many in his own party, many Americans, and many around the world, including the leaders of our allied countries.

hillary_closer.jpg

And how many copies did THAT sell, as well as her HARD CHOICES..... You are one complete asshole when it comes to facts and politics! Want to compare sales to any one of the Donald's books???

Mar 9, 2016 ... From Yahoo Finance: He's killing it in the bookstore, just as he is in the campaign .
How much something has sold does not actually, in reality, suggest the quality of the content. I suggest to you that T-Rumps books sold because he was conning people into believing if they read his book they would learn how to get rich. His books con people. Her books inform and illuminate.

hillary_closer.jpg

Ummm.... Sparkles, if you think Presidential potential is measured in "how many books you can sell" -- then you're part of the problem. Not that we didn't already know that.

Freaking McDonald's sells cardboard hamburgers -- that doesn't mean they're qualified to cater for an even that needs real food.

hillary_closer.jpg

How much something has sold does not actually, in reality, suggest the quality of the content. I suggest to you that T-Rumps books sold because he was conning people into believing if they read his book they would learn how to get rich. His books con people. Her books inform and illuminate.

Matter o' fact his in a fraud case right now for that fake "university".

Not to be confused with the fake vitamin scam. But both of them "sold" too.

As the old adage adages -- Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

hillary_closer.jpg

th
Yes, he is presidential and Trump is not. No one except right-wing nut-jobs have ever suggested Obama is not presidential.

However, many, many have stated outright that T-Rump is not presidential--many in his own party, many Americans, and many around the world, including the leaders of our allied countries.

He's a half black. Shitcargo street THUG, that got so fucking lucky that the public thought they would show the world that we aren't RACIST anymore...never LISTENING to the shit he was saying, as you apparently still don't! Fuck those that don't like him, polls show him rising and the bitch falling like a rock, especially after the IG said she was BASICALLY A FELON!!! He can flip flop, tell small (To use Gore's remarks, MISPOKEN) data, BUT hasn't got FIVE SEPARATE FBI investigations going on over his activities, has KILLED 4 in Benghazi, never mind the 57 OTHER that dies under suspicious conditions since Bill's terms in office, and Trump's unlikables are coming down, while her's keep rising! As usual, you picked a lying, corrupt, criminal, murderous bitch to hang your hat on....you deserve her, The PEOPLE don't!

You OPINION of book sales is worth as much as her current book sells for...less than 99 cents!

Last edited:

hillary_closer.jpg

As the old adage adages -- Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

All that coming from an OCD bitch with an IQ dimmer than a 10W bulb.... No wonder everyone makes fun of you!

If the Democrats are smart they'll send out attack dogs (step up Liz Warren!) instead of having Clinton do the work.
That way he'll be too busy and distracted flailing about at moving multiple targets to concentrate on Clinton.

Clinton’s female surrogates are 100% essential in this campaign. Because what has been Drumpfs history when a woman says anything about him that isn’t glowing….he insults their appearance. This will play right into HRC’s hands that Drumpf’s demeanor disqualifies him from serious consideration for President (which has the added benefit of being the truth).

Hitlery attacked any woman that came forward and stated that Bill "drop trou" assaulted them....that's not gonna bode well for Hitlery at all......
This is yet another myth created by right-wingers. All you do is make up BS that you want to be the truth but isn't.

hillary_closer.jpg

All that coming from an OCD bitch with an IQ dimmer than a 10W bulb.... No wonder everyone makes fun of you!
You assume everyone is a tard like yourself. Funny the way Republicans say "everyone" when they mean other Republicans.

You assume everyone is a tard like yourself. Funny the way Republicans say "everyone" when they mean other Republicans.

That's too funny coming from an idiot like you that claimed all those wetbacks waving the mexican flag and protesting Trump could have been "Republicans"....that has to be in the top ten dumbest posts of ALL time. (snicker)

If the Democrats are smart they'll send out attack dogs (step up Liz Warren!) instead of having Clinton do the work.
That way he'll be too busy and distracted flailing about at moving multiple targets to concentrate on Clinton.

Clinton’s female surrogates are 100% essential in this campaign. Because what has been Drumpfs history when a woman says anything about him that isn’t glowing….he insults their appearance. This will play right into HRC’s hands that Drumpf’s demeanor disqualifies him from serious consideration for President (which has the added benefit of being the truth).

Hitlery attacked any woman that came forward and stated that Bill "drop trou" assaulted them....that's not gonna bode well for Hitlery at all......
This is yet another myth created by right-wingers. All you do is make up BS that you want to be the truth but isn't.

No, you are either too stupid or you simply want to keep your head stuck in the sand because you don't want to know the truth about what the Clintons are all about. I felt the same way about the Bush crime family at one time but unlike you, I took off the blinders.

Forum List

Back