Trump's scams and swindles beginning to saturate the media.

And how many copies did THAT sell, as well as her HARD CHOICES..... You are one complete asshole when it comes to facts and politics! Want to compare sales to any one of the Donald's books???

1. If book sales were votes, Donald Trump would be...PRESIDENT!!!!!
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/if-book-sales-were-votes--dona...
    Mar 9, 2016 ... From Yahoo Finance: He's killing it in the bookstore, just as he is in the campaign .
How much something has sold does not actually, in reality, suggest the quality of the content. I suggest to you that T-Rumps books sold because he was conning people into believing if they read his book they would learn how to get rich. His books con people. Her books inform and illuminate.

Matter o' fact his in a fraud case right now for that fake "university".

Not to be confused with the fake vitamin scam. But both of them "sold" too.

As the old adage adages -- Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

All that coming from an OCD bitch with an IQ dimmer than a 10W bulb.... No wonder everyone makes fun of you!
You assume everyone is a tard like yourself. Funny the way Republicans say "everyone" when they mean other Republicans.

That's too funny coming from an idiot like you that claimed all those wetbacks waving the mexican flag and protesting Trump could have been "Republicans"....that has to be in the top ten dumbest posts of ALL time. (snicker)
First, you are clearly a dirty and lying sack of shit. I never called Hispanics "wetbacks". I leave that to your racist kind.

The Never Trump Movement Is Neither Anti-American Nor Hypocritical | RedState

How much something has sold does not actually, in reality, suggest the quality of the content. I suggest to you that T-Rumps books sold because he was conning people into believing if they read his book they would learn how to get rich. His books con people. Her books inform and illuminate.

As the old adage adages -- Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

All that coming from an OCD bitch with an IQ dimmer than a 10W bulb.... No wonder everyone makes fun of you!
You assume everyone is a tard like yourself. Funny the way Republicans say "everyone" when they mean other Republicans.

That's too funny coming from an idiot like you that claimed all those wetbacks waving the mexican flag and protesting Trump could have been "Republicans"....that has to be in the top ten dumbest posts of ALL time. (snicker)
First, you are clearly a dirty and lying sack of shit. I never called Hispanics "wetbacks". I leave that to your racist kind.

You know exactly of whom I was referring to, ya lying sack of shit.

You said:

coming from an idiot like you that claimed all those wetbacks waving the mexican flag

See? A lying sack of shit.

You said:

coming from an idiot like you that claimed all those wetbacks waving the mexican flag

Wetbacks are mexican, dumb ass...it's slang and I bet you don't even know the origin of it. You claiming that they were disgruntled repubs was beyond STUPID.

Listening to both sides of this, I can't decide if I'm more happy that I don't have to own either and can just sit back and enjoy the circus, or depressed that this circus is what passes for my country now.

Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam | National Review
Trump University was never a university. When the “school” was established in 2005, the New York State Education Department warned that it was in violation of state law for operating without a NYSED license. Trump ignored the warnings. (The institution is now called, ahem, “Trump Entrepreneur Initiative.”) Cue lawsuits. Trump University is currently the defendant in three lawsuits — two class-action lawsuits filed in California, and one filed in New York by then-attorney general Eric Schneiderman, who told CNN’s New Day in 2013: “We started looking at Trump University and discovered that it was a classic bait-and-switch scheme. It was a scam, starting with the fact that it was not a university.” Trump U “students” say the same. In his affidavit, Richard Hewson reported that he and his wife “concluded that we had paid over $20,000 for nothing, based on our belief in Donald Trump and the promises made at the [organization’s] free seminar and three-day workshop.” But “the whole thing was a scam.” In fact, $20,000 is only a mid-range loss. The lead plaintiff in one of the California suits, yoga instructor Tarla Makaeff, says she was “scammed” out of $60,000 over the course of her time in Trump U.

Read more at: Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam

This was Miami Cuban Americans a heavy GOP leaning population during Elian Gonzalez demonstrations
51091753-thousands-of-protesters-pack-a-street-in-gettyimages.jpg

Listening to both sides of this, I can't decide if I'm more happy that I don't have to own either and can just sit back and enjoy the circus, or depressed that this circus is what passes for my country now.
This was Miami Cuban Americans a heavy GOP leaning population during Elian Gonzalez demonstrations
51091753-thousands-of-protesters-pack-a-street-in-gettyimages.jpg

Yeah, but unfortunately for you I didn't see anyone waving Cuban flags but I saw plenty waving Mexican flags.,...try again.

Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam | National Review
Trump University was never a university. When the “school” was established in 2005, the New York State Education Department warned that it was in violation of state law for operating without a NYSED license. Trump ignored the warnings. (The institution is now called, ahem, “Trump Entrepreneur Initiative.”) Cue lawsuits. Trump University is currently the defendant in three lawsuits — two class-action lawsuits filed in California, and one filed in New York by then-attorney general Eric Schneiderman, who told CNN’s New Day in 2013: “We started looking at Trump University and discovered that it was a classic bait-and-switch scheme. It was a scam, starting with the fact that it was not a university.” Trump U “students” say the same. In his affidavit, Richard Hewson reported that he and his wife “concluded that we had paid over $20,000 for nothing, based on our belief in Donald Trump and the promises made at the [organization’s] free seminar and three-day workshop.” But “the whole thing was a scam.” In fact, $20,000 is only a mid-range loss. The lead plaintiff in one of the California suits, yoga instructor Tarla Makaeff, says she was “scammed” out of $60,000 over the course of her time in Trump U.

Read more at: Yes, Trump University Was a Massive Scam
Don't forget:

The Trump Network

and

Trump Mortgage.

When it's successful, it's because of him. When it fails, it was his name he lent. He had nothing to do with it.

You said:

Wetbacks are mexican, dumb ass...it's slang and I bet you don't even know the origin of it. You claiming that they were disgruntled repubs was beyond STUPID.

You said:

I never said all Mexicans are Republicans. That I leave to you being a lying tard.

Glad I was able to clear everything up.

You said:

You said:

I never said all Mexicans are Republicans. That I leave to you being a lying tard.

Glad I was able to clear everything up.

The term "wetback" refers to those that swam across the Rio Grande from Mexico to Texas...they had "wet backs"....thus the term. You claimed that these wetbacks/illegal aliens were protesting against Trump because he wasn't leaning to the right enough....which makes you a lying sack of shit. I enjoy "schooling" liberal pieces of shit like you and it's very gratifying. I am going to make it my mission to expose the bullshit that liberal dipshits like you post...so you better get use to it. I am here to kick ass and take names and I have already placed your hide on my cyber wall....I have collected quite a few here already. (snicker)

Yawn.

Hillary made a life of sucking the government tit and accepting huge payouts from Muslim and Communist tyrants.

Trump....a business man for the past 40 years....has to sell shit to make a living. LIKE MOST OF THE REST OF US. And while most of his endeavors succeeded.....many did not...JUST LIKE MOST AMERICAN BUSINESS OWNERS.

You libs should run on this too. Trump relates to us even more. He ventured in business and failed some?? Yeah.....so did most of us. We work for a living.

You government teet suckers can't grasp that.
What are you talking about? And can you prove it?

And you know Republicans get more welfare and food stamps than anyone else?

If the Democrats are smart they'll send out attack dogs (step up Liz Warren!) instead of having Clinton do the work.
That way he'll be too busy and distracted flailing about at moving multiple targets to concentrate on Clinton.
Once she is able to actually campaign. Bernie is an old dog with a piece of rope who just won't let go.

F*ck you are stupid. Not knowing the difference of lying about programs and professors available....to....wait for it.....students not doing their job.
F*ck you are stupid.
Kneel before "the donald" more than you are and you will stay.....F*ck you are stupid.

It is quite obvious you kneel before the "the donald," enjoy the taste?
Here is some more for you to gobble up.

Donald Trump under oath: Trump University's promises crumble

The ads for his university were classic Donald Trump -- Trump stares into the camera and proclaims:

"We're going to have professors and adjunct professors that are absolutely terrific people, terrific brains, successful. We are going to have the best of the best... and these are people that are handpicked by me."

But a CNN investigation finds that Trump and others involved in the school admitted under oath that some promises made to students just didn't happen.

In Trump's own deposition this past December, Trump failed to recognize the name of a single presenter or teacher at his real estate seminars. He also confirmed he had nothing to do with the selection process of instructors who taught at the school's events or mentors for the school's "Gold Elite" programs.

A review of Trump University presenters and so-called real estate experts found many with questionable credentials and inflated resumes. Court documents show background-checks conducted during the hiring process could not determine whether some instructors even graduated high school.

Trump University brought in an estimated $40 million from up to 10,000 enrollees between 2005 and 2010, when the New York Department of Education said it was no longer allowed to call itself a university. The company changed its name to the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative and shut down in 2011.
Donald Trump under oath: Trump University's promises crumble

Donald Trump admits using aliases to Jimmy Kimmel, denies acting as publicist
Donald Trump admits using aliases to Jimmy Kimmel - CNNPolitics.com
...and?
But what about all the certified universities ripping students off? The average loan debt is $48k and many come out with no hope for a job. Why no love for them?

If the Democrats are smart they'll send out attack dogs (step up Liz Warren!) instead of having Clinton do the work.
That way he'll be too busy and distracted flailing about at moving multiple targets to concentrate on Clinton.

Clinton’s female surrogates are 100% essential in this campaign. Because what has been Drumpfs history when a woman says anything about him that isn’t glowing….he insults their appearance. This will play right into HRC’s hands that Drumpf’s demeanor disqualifies him from serious consideration for President (which has the added benefit of being the truth).

Saw E. Warren this weekend; “You Donald Trump are a disgrace.” Not much of a response from Drumpf—guess it wasn’t on the teleprompter.

Surgical strike, little response.

Yawn.

Hillary made a life of sucking the government tit and accepting huge payouts from Muslim and Communist tyrants.

Trump....a business man for the past 40 years....has to sell shit to make a living. LIKE MOST OF THE REST OF US. And while most of his endeavors succeeded.....many did not...JUST LIKE MOST AMERICAN BUSINESS OWNERS.

You libs should run on this too. Trump relates to us even more. He ventured in business and failed some?? Yeah.....so did most of us. We work for a living.

You government teet suckers can't grasp that.
What are you talking about? And can you prove it?

And you know Republicans get more welfare and food stamps than anyone else?

A complete lie , of course

He has a track record of being that kind of a d*ckhead. So, yes!
"the donald" once said..
Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'

Trump refusing to pay campaign pollster

Jesus H, this guy won't even pay the polling company he hired to do the polling for his campaign!
Do you really think a billionaire, running for president a week away, would actually NOT afford to pay anyone, at this point in time...what a dolt you are!

He has a track record of being that kind of a d*ckhead. So, yes!
"the donald" once said..
Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'

Trump refusing to pay campaign pollster

Jesus H, this guy won't even pay the polling company he hired to do the polling for his campaign!
Do you really think a billionaire, running for president a week away, would actually NOT afford to pay anyone, at this point in time...what a dolt you are!
I voted for him for just this reason.

Forum List

Back