Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this moment, down almost 600 points since Friday.

My question is, why is Trump doing this? Who is he trying to harm?
When it was setting records people like yourself were giving the credit to Obama, a little down trend and now its suddenly Trumps market.
these douches are nothing but tops. they spin on command.

There were a 1000 threads on here about "Trump's market" when it was going up, but a few down days and all you zealots forget about those.

Talk about spin, you are the king

When it was setting records people like yourself were giving the credit to Obama, a little down trend and now its suddenly Trumps market.

There were a 1000 threads on here about "Trump's market" when it was going up, but a few down days and all you zealots forget about those.

huh?

I certainly would take some off the table. Six hundred points in a week is nothing! It was leaping up fpr so long, it'll take a day and a half to make it up. Lousy try at demeaning Trump, NY.

So is Trump responsible for market movements or not?
no, his policies, regulation cuts and tax reforms did.

/—-/ link to prove only 2% got any benefit. Put up or shut up.

Three million workers got a "bonus" or "raise".

There are 125,000,000 total private-sector employed workers in this country.

3,000,000/125,000,000 = 2%

SO NOW PLEASE EAT A TIDE POD AND DROP FUCKING DEAD, COLLABORATOR.

Seriously...do it. You have no value in this world. You contribute nothing. You collaborate with traitors and Russians. You're a slug.
I believe someone is in jail for doing just what you just did. Urging someone to commit suicide is a crime,,,SERIOUSLY! One ring-a-ding...Two ring-a-dings....

huh?

This forum was filled daily with mulitpeld threads giving Trump 100% credit for the stock market when it was moving up.

But the first even small downturn you Trump zealots are making post like this....Who knew that Trump owned the stock market??

You whine about the left spinning when you are just as bad, it not worse.

huh?

This forum was filled daily with mulitpeld threads giving Trump 100% credit for the stock market when it was moving up.

But the first even small downturn you Trump zealots are making post like this....Who knew that Trump owned the stock market??

dude, it's trump's stock market. if you think it is as well why were you and the rest giving credit to obummer.

huh?

dude, it's trump's stock market. if you think it is as well why were you and the rest giving credit to obummer.

I give credit to neither as I am neither a sheep nor a zealot. The POTUS does not control the stock market, and in fact has very little impact on its ups and downs. The fact you think it is Trump's stock market just shows your lack of understanding of our economy.

huh?

Well, the stock market had about an equal run up under Obama as under Trump. I actually gave Bernank and the Fed more credit than Obama, but he didn't undercut the Feds' actions. Trump's talk of more spending and the tax cuts have fueled the "Trump Bullmarket."

But the problem with taking credit, is .... markets ALWAYS fall, and this one is sent for the fall, and that's not my opinon, but the opinion of people who do this for a living. Not that people want to dump stocks, but they are watching bond yields by the minute. The Fed's shedding bonds. Foreign investors don't love our gummit debt as they used to (and Trump deserves partial "credit.") Investors are buying stocks with money they borrow at low rates, and the Fed's slowly raising rates ... and the personal income tax is potentially inflationary, and at any sign of inflation the Fed's job is to jack up rates faster ..... and that would lead not just to a fall in the stock market but a recession. So, give Trump credit now, but don't expect posters to let you walk it back when it falls, and esp if it falls really badly.

huh?

Well, the stock market had about an equal run up under Obama as under Trump. I actually gave Bernank and the Fed more credit than Obama, but he didn't undercut the Feds' actions. Trump's talk of more spending and the tax cuts have fueled the "Trump Bullmarket."

But the problem with taking credit, is .... markets ALWAYS fall, and this one is sent for the fall, and that's not my opinon, but the opinion of people who do this for a living. Not that people want to dump stocks, but they are watching bond yields by the minute. The Fed's shedding bonds. Foreign investors don't love our gummit debt as they used to (and Trump deserves partial "credit.") Investors are buying stocks with money they borrow at low rates, and the Fed's slowly raising rates ... and the personal income tax is potentially inflationary, and at any sign of inflation the Fed's job is to jack up rates faster ..... and that would lead not just to a fall in the stock market but a recession. So, give Trump credit now, but don't expect posters to let you walk it back when it falls, and esp if it falls really badly.

I have had my broker slowing dumping up to 10% of my stocks as they reach what we feel are their high water mark. Going to keep the cash in the account to take advantage of the correction. I am getting a little too close to retirement to gamble much more than that!

You are correct No President controls the market.
His policies do ,with tax cuts, deregulation.

Last edited:

huh?

I have had my broker slowing dumping up to 10% of my stocks as they reach what we feel are their high water mark. Going to keep the cash in the account to take advantage of the correction. I am getting a little too close to retirement to gamble much more than that!
You are correct No President controls the market.
His policies do ,with tax cuts, deregulation.

Wellllll, even then events can be out of his/her control. HW inherited Reagans deregulation of Savings and Loans, but then reducing regulation was one reason we got out of Stagflation. And neither Carter nor Reagan were the causes of the Arabs jacking up the cost of gas, which resulted in inflation and people having less disposable income to buy shit. The expansion under Slick just ran it's course. And the one we're in now shows signs of having run it's course. Trump's and the gop's congress's actions could make it worse ... or maybe not.

The Chinese have a debt problem of their own. W didn't have much to do with the debt crisis in the EU, which took down the rest of the world, as did our debt crisis.

link to prove only 2% got any benefit. Put up or shut up.

So this is collaborator code for "I can't believe that what I support is such a piece of shit that I am going to deny everything I am told until I find something, anything I can catch onto to use as a red herring to avoid admitting I'm such a gullible piece of shit".

It's fine, though. I'm happy to make fools of these collaborators.
/----/
Your link to the CNN report did not specify how they know only 2% of all US workers get a raise. And who says every company has to report raises in unison? Fake News.

huh?

/---- Did the same. I'm 80% in cash.

huh?

I give credit to neither as I am neither a sheep nor a zealot. The POTUS does not control the stock market, and in fact has very little impact on its ups and downs. The fact you think it is Trump's stock market just shows your lack of understanding of our economy.
Oh correct, the president does not control the stock market, the president does not create jobs. yet when people talk about presidents if the policies and confidence brings economic trouble, who gets blamed? I just love the lack of patriotism from you and your kind.

huh?

Oh correct, the president does not control the stock market, the president does not create jobs. yet when people talk about presidents if the policies and confidence brings economic trouble, who gets blamed? I just love the lack of patriotism from you and your kind.

So nobody has been crediting Trump with the economy and the stock market?

Seriously?

So nobody has been crediting Trump with the economy and the stock market?

Seriously?
then how did he create a crater?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back