Trump's Stock Market is Cratering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, did you say that when Obama added 9 trillion to the debt?

Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....

says the dum dum living in opposite world.

tell us how good your standards are when you are all in for sexual predators, child molesters, and domestic abusers.

:thup:
You are the ones for the illegal murderers and rapists and child molesters, liar.

standard kindergarten response..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

actually its accurate. which party supports the murder of unborn human beings? which one is tied to the perverts in Hollywood? Which one do the Clintons belong to? which one does Weiner belong to?

are you libs unable to see the truth when it smacks you in the face?

oh shut up, twit.

being anti-choice and rammiong your religious BS down people's throats doesn't make you moral.
you're the least moral people on the planet.

Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....

tell us how good your standards are when you are all in for sexual predators, child molesters, and domestic abusers.

have you lost your mind, jelly? its you dims and libs that support those kinds of perverts and criminals. Bubba Clinton, Weiner, Weinstein, Martinez, Biden, all of Hollywood. Geez, woman, wake up and take a sniff of reality.

easy chum bag, the list of RW pervs is just as long and growing.

and dems get rid of their pervs.

they, the dems, run them for senate.
or vice president

have you lost your mind, jelly? its you dims and libs that support those kinds of perverts and criminals. Bubba Clinton, Weiner, Weinstein, Martinez, Biden, all of Hollywood. Geez, woman, wake up and take a sniff of reality.

I challenge you to post an accurate complete list from both parties. Remember, all of the Hollywood perverts count as dems.

and I challenge you to tell me why imbeciles who hate gubmint like you do, only like gubmint when it tells women or gays what to do.

no one is interested in your fake morality

or vice president

I suppose a delusional freak could say something like that. *shrug*

although it is kind of creepy that pence is too much of a pig to trust himself to have a business lunch with a woman.

You are the ones for the illegal murderers and rapists and child molesters, liar.

standard kindergarten response..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

actually its accurate. which party supports the murder of unborn human beings? which one is tied to the perverts in Hollywood? Which one do the Clintons belong to? which one does Weiner belong to?

are you libs unable to see the truth when it smacks you in the face?

oh shut up, twit.

being anti-choice and rammiong your religious BS down people's throats doesn't make you moral.
you're the least moral people on the planet.

in the history of humanity, murder has never been considered moral or righteous.

only in the fevered imaginations of trumptrash.

but it's ok, little boy. maybe Donald will get you an extra $1 a week.

it wont do anything for me, but for the working middle class americans it will put more money in their pockets every week. Why do you and Pelosi think that's a bad thing?
Because you can put the same amount of money in the hands of the Middle class without handing out cuts to the wealthy & well off corporations. We are borrowing 1.5 needlessly.

That's not true!

I never voted for Bill Clinton!!!

I challenge you to post an accurate complete list from both parties. Remember, all of the Hollywood perverts count as dems.

and I challenge you to tell me why imbeciles who hate gubmint like you do, only like gubmint when it tells women or gays what to do.

I don't want the govt to tell anyone what to do. I want the people of the nation to decide these societal issues at the polling place where the majority opinion prevails.

Are you willing to put these issues up to a vote of all americans? I am, and I am fully willing to accept the results, are you?

or vice president

although it is kind of creepy that pence is too much of a pig to trust himself to have a business lunch with a woman.

ask the women that uncle Joe has rubbed against or fondled. there are pics, jelly.

Because you can put the same amount of money in the hands of the Middle class without handing out cuts to the wealthy & well off corporations. We are borrowing 1.5 needlessly.

sure I am. :cuckoo:

wackjob

You ignored this query earlier.....would you like another chance to show some courage???

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

The democrats have rapists, perverts of all kinds, killers and con artists, but they also have a vast majority of enablers and cover up artists.

The worst of the bunch: HIllary Clinton, is a crook, a scam artist, a traitor, and an enabler.

it wont do anything for me, but for the working middle class americans it will put more money in their pockets every week. Why do you and Pelosi think that's a bad thing?

It appears that our pal Jillian is here to prove what I wrote earlier:

Jelly and gnat, I wonder if they are married or cohabitating.

The democrats have rapists, perverts of all kinds, killers and con artists, but they also have a vast majority of enablers and cover up artists.

The worst of the bunch: HIllary Clinton, is a crook, a scam artist, a traitor, and an enabler.

Would it be too historical to point out that the nation and political view that the Democrats/Liberals supported for 70 years is responsible for the slaughter of over 100 million men, women and children.

Fact is, the Democrat Party stands for the same things the Communist Party did.

Pleeeeeeezzzz......get that image out of my head!!!!

Back to the stock market. Still down and I don't like that, but it had to happen sooner or later, too much growth in the last few years, needed a correction. But fear not, we will survive.

Pleeeeeeezzzz......get that image out of my head!!!!

jilly told her mother that she was using a contraceptive, her mother said, good what kind? jilly said jelly, her mother said, what brand. jilly said

Grape.

I don't want the govt to tell anyone what to do. I want the people of the nation to decide these societal issues at the polling place where the majority opinion prevails.

Are you willing to put these issues up to a vote of all americans? I am, and I am fully willing to accept the results, are you?

so rather than answer a valid simple question, jilly posts a smiley face. Very telling.

or vice president

ask the women that uncle Joe has rubbed against or fondled. there are pics, jelly.
Ask them? Not one ever said he did anything inappropriate. Just how crazy are you?

or vice president

Ask them? Not one ever said he did anything inappropriate. Just how crazy are you?

he's a delusional little thing, isn't he? I guess that's what happens when you spend too much time listening to rush Limbaugh and alex jones foaming at the mouth.

Fact is, the Democrat Party stands for the same things the Communist Party did.

The funniest part is that you are too clueless to realize that even righties roll their eyes when you say bat-shit crazy nonsense like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back