Trumps Superbowl ad that triggered the left.

Trump worked to get this bill with the help of Kim Kardashian and his son in law.
But he had nothing to do with it....Do you think the left EVER realize when they step in it?

The bill existed long before Trump met with Kim and Kayne and they talked him into supporting it

Other than the fact Trump had nothing to do with the reform act and was against it initially I would agree
Call me crazy but he signed it lol

Yes he did. So is it your position that Trump likes and agrees with ever bill that he signs?

He actually pushed for that bill. What other president managed to get justice reform? That's right, nobody.

He did no such thing, he had to be talked into it by Kanye and Kim K.

Yeah, they twisted his arm right? He listens to a problem, he solves it. He actually wants to make things better, unlike the lifers who are whoring for votes.

However you want to word it, Trump had nothing to do with the bill and was initially against it.

Tom Perez tried to slam Trump over this ad. I don't see how this ad can be seen as a negative on any level.

Other than the fact Trump had nothing to do with the reform act and was against it initially I would agree

Yes he did. So is it your position that Trump likes and agrees with ever bill that he signs?

Are you criticizing him for having a thought process? dude get help you are suffering from major TDS

I am not criticizing him at all. Why did you not answer my question?

Does him signing a bill signal his approval of said bill?

Yes he approved of the bill

Hey! I got an idea

Black people watch the Super Bowl and a lot of them are criminals
Let’s do an ad showing how black people love Trump because he got them out of jail

Are you criticizing him for having a thought process? dude get help you are suffering from major TDS

So signing a bill means that Trump approves of it?

you sure you want to go there?

Trump worked to get this bill with the help of Kim Kardashian and his son in law.
But he had nothing to do with it....Do you think the left EVER realize when they step in it?

The bill existed long before Trump met with Kim and Kayne and they talked him into supporting it

Wow

Trump listens to Black people.

They should have done an ad on that.

Wow

Trump listens to Black people.

They should have done an ad on that.

That is pretty much what this ad was.

So signing a bill means that Trump approves of it?

you sure you want to go there?
Are you changing the topic? We are talking about this.. stay focused I know the tds has you deranged..

Free thinking blacks is not tolerated in the democratic community

are not tolerated.
upload_2020-2-3_8-18-28-jpeg.304214

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-3_8-18-28.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-3_8-18-28.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:

Tom Perez tried to slam Trump over this ad. I don't see how this ad can be seen as a negative on any level.

Yes, because if he didn't like it, he could not sign it Without a veto, it becomes law in 10 days with or without his signature.

Yes, because if he didn't like it, he could not sign it Without a veto, it becomes law in 10 days with or without his signature.

So, the same reasoning can be applied to all the spending bills he signed.

Mahomes was having one of his worst days as QB in the biggest game of all and then just took over the game in the 4th quarter. There aren't many athletes in any sport who can turn it around like that.

Forum List

Back