Trumps Superbowl ad that triggered the left.

Who won the game? I didn't watch it.

K.C. Questionable call.
Those refs were horrible. 49ers should have smoked em with the refs basicslly being their first string.
I saw a 49er Offensive Lineman right in front of a Ref give a full on block in the back and it was blatant and no flag. Honestly I thought a lot of non calls went the 49ers way.
Yep. The biggest one for me was a 49ers receiver throwing a defender down with his mask. Tackles lead with the crown of the helmet.. On and on

Trump worked to get this bill with the help of Kim Kardashian and his son in law.
But he had nothing to do with it....Do you think the left EVER realize when they step in it?

The bill existed long before Trump met with Kim and Kayne and they talked him into supporting it

So why didn't Obama sign the bill during his 8 years in office?

Tom Perez tried to slam Trump over this ad. I don't see how this ad can be seen as a negative on any level.

Other than the fact Trump had nothing to do with the reform act and was against it initially I would agree

Call me crazy but he signed it lol

Yes he did. So is it your position that Trump likes and agrees with ever bill that he signs?

You'd condemn Moses as he helped to free Jewish bondage from Egypt because it caused the Egyptians pain.

Mahomes was having one of his worst days as QB in the biggest game of all and then just took over the game in the 4th quarter. There aren't many athletes in any sport who can turn it around like that.
End of the second and third quarter, Mahomes was horrible

Yes he did. So is it your position that Trump likes and agrees with ever bill that he signs?
Are you criticizing him for having a thought process? dude get help you are suffering from major TDS

I am not criticizing him at all. Why did you not answer my question?

Does him signing a bill signal his approval of said bill?
Yes he approved of the bill

So signing a bill means that Trump approves of it?

you sure you want to go there?
Inherently um, yes.

Since the President has the ability to veto any bill, I'd say his signature is his approval of said bill.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The Chiefs defense deserves some mad credit too. They stopped some hellacious rushing attacks during the whole playoffs. Very underrated.

K.C. Questionable call.

Which call? The offensive PI was the right call

The KC TD in the 4th. No clear video angle. Looked to me like he didn't cross the plane with both feet in.

A ruling either way would likely have held. Damn close.

The ball crossed the plane while both feet were in then a foot went out. It's the ball.

K.C. Questionable call.
Those refs were horrible. 49ers should have smoked em with the refs basicslly being their first string.
I saw a 49er Offensive Lineman right in front of a Ref give a full on block in the back and it was blatant and no flag. Honestly I thought a lot of non calls went the 49ers way.

For once we agree.

Trump worked to get this bill with the help of Kim Kardashian and his son in law.
But he had nothing to do with it....Do you think the left EVER realize when they step in it?

The bill existed long before Trump met with Kim and Kayne and they talked him into supporting it

So why didn't Obama sign the bill during his 8 years in office?

Maybe because the bill was first introduced on 29 Mar 2017

Tom Perez tried to slam Trump over this ad. I don't see how this ad can be seen as a negative on any level.

Other than the fact Trump had nothing to do with the reform act and was against it initially I would agree

You'd condemn Moses as he helped to free Jewish bondage from Egypt because it caused the Egyptians pain.

I have not condemned anyone. Why are you triggered yet again?

Hey! I got an idea

Black people watch the Super Bowl and a lot of them are criminals
Let’s do an ad showing how black people love Trump because he got them out of jail

But you’re fine with Bloomberg doing the same exact thing with his gun-grabber ad?

Look everybody!

Black people like Trump too
"Look at my African Americans".....:clap2:

Hey, lot of them blacks are in jail
Let’s run a commercial about Trump getting a black person out of jail
Much better than the Racist Clintons, Obama and Biden calling Blacks Super Predators!

Shouldn't you be pimping your latest Messiah you changed your rules for to let him in to the race, while you bent the rules to keep Tulsi out?

Mike Bloomberg!
uDcY2_rZwvyq9O7AP3YiWDwra7TMjrdNgJ1zR_H2zPQj57kiAeWFD9mw0_r-U9J1Q1sYXJeJ3DSAc9y5dhKy2KF2-ff_xNlsJpemrj60qul9Ju5G9p2MuyBApM0V0p2668AzL7ol_JxJIjWKejH5ag

Hey! I got an idea

Black people watch the Super Bowl and a lot of them are criminals
Let’s do an ad showing how black people love Trump because he got them out of jail

But you’re fine with Bloomberg doing the same exact thing with his gun-grabber ad?
If Bloomberg and The Democrats get their way, the only people that will be allowed to have guns will be Bloomberg and The Democrats.

Mike Bloomberg
Q7DW.gif

Trump pushed for its passage in campaign rallys and calls to congressmen, and then signed it.

Other than that, you've got a good point.

Pro tip:

Dont post when you're drunk and desperate.

Forum List

Back