Trumps Superbowl ad that triggered the left.

Look everybody!

Black people like Trump too

Blacks support Trump more than they did Romney and McCain when they were running against Obama. Back then, you people were bashing Romney and McCain as racists and had no problem with Donald Trump writing checks to your candidates and bashing Bush. What a Fundamental Transformation!

Who won the game? I didn't watch it.

K.C. Questionable call.

K.C. Questionable call.

Which call? The offensive PI was the right call

K.C. Questionable call.
Those refs were horrible. 49ers should have smoked em with the refs basicslly being their first string.

K.C. Questionable call.

Which call? The offensive PI was the right call

The KC TD in the 4th. No clear video angle. Looked to me like he didn't cross the plane with both feet in.

A ruling either way would likely have held.

I agree the call on the filed was going to stand either way, it was that close.

K.C. Questionable call.
Those refs were horrible. 49ers should have smoked em with the refs basicslly being their first string.
I saw a 49er Offensive Lineman right in front of a Ref give a full on block in the back and it was blatant and no flag. Honestly I thought a lot of non calls went the 49ers way.

Mahomes was having one of his worst days as QB in the biggest game of all and then just took over the game in the 4th quarter. There aren't many athletes in any sport who can turn it around like that.

Long time 9’ers fan here who told that whole franchise to go fuck itself after they tolerated that Afro-Boy Zulu shitting on the anthem...Happy to see SF lose regardless of how it went down.

Tom Perez tried to slam Trump over this ad. I don't see how this ad can be seen as a negative on any level.

Other than the fact Trump had nothing to do with the reform act and was against it initially I would agree

Call me crazy but he signed it lol

Yes he did. So is it your position that Trump likes and agrees with ever bill that he signs?

Are you criticizing him for having a thought process? dude get help you are suffering from major TDS

Seems he's going for the basis of your opinion and you can't really provide it.

Trump worked to get this bill with the help of Kim Kardashian and his son in law.
But he had nothing to do with it....Do you think the left EVER realize when they step in it?
they don't care, they have the media to cover for their evil shit.

Tom Perez tried to slam Trump over this ad. I don't see how this ad can be seen as a negative on any level.

Other than the fact Trump had nothing to do with the reform act and was against it initially I would agree

Yes he did. So is it your position that Trump likes and agrees with ever bill that he signs?

Are you criticizing him for having a thought process? dude get help you are suffering from major TDS

It’s an opinion that trump has a thought process lol

of which there is no evidence! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hey! I got an idea

Black people watch the Super Bowl and a lot of them are criminals
Let’s do an ad showing how black people love Trump because he got them out of jail

Many on the left accused Bill Clinton of being racist because he was harsh on criminals. You can’t have it both ways

of which there is no evidence! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
That’s deep and by deep I mean tds

If your choice was between someone who is getting EVERYONE jobs, or the people who think you are too dumb to get an ID, what choice would you make? Blexit

Look everybody!

Blacks support Trump more than they did Romney and McCain when they were running against Obama. Back then, you people were bashing Romney and McCain as racists and had no problem with Donald Trump writing checks to your candidates and bashing Bush. What a Fundamental Transformation!
Ya Think?

You think that running against a black man is not going to hurt you with black voters?

Look everybody!

Ya Think?

You think that running against a black man is not going to hurt you with black voters?

Ok, why wouldn’t Black Support sustain when Hillary ran if not to continue Obama policies?

Forum List

Back