Trumps Superbowl ad that triggered the left.

Tom Perez tried to slam Trump over this ad. I don't see how this ad can be seen as a negative on any level.

Other than the fact Trump had nothing to do with the reform act and was against it initially I would agree

Except he did protect it and sign it....so yeah he gets the credit

So, then he also gets credit for every spending bill he signs...right?

Yes, he could veto. But he gets alot of credit for this bill because he PROMOTED it and persuaded people to pass it. You gotta give him credit

Look everybody!

Black people like Trump too

Blacks support Trump more than they did Romney and McCain when they were running against Obama. Back then, you people were bashing Romney and McCain as racists and had no problem with Donald Trump writing checks to your candidates and bashing Bush. What a Fundamental Transformation!
Ya Think?

You think that running against a black man is not going to hurt you with black voters?

So blacks only vote for other blacks? Sounds alot like racism

Tom Perez tried to slam Trump over this ad. I don't see how this ad can be seen as a negative on any level.

Other than the fact Trump had nothing to do with the reform act and was against it initially I would agree

Except he did protect it and sign it....so yeah he gets the credit

So, then he also gets credit for every spending bill he signs...right?

Yes, he could veto. But he gets alot of credit for this bill because he PROMOTED it and persuaded people to pass it. You gotta give him credit

He had to be talked into it by Kanye and Kim. The damn bill passed by massive bi-partisan majorities.... Senate 87–12, the House 358–36.

Nobody needed to be talked into this bill, besides Trump himself.

Forum List

Back