Trump's Tariffs Slam Maine Lobstermen

Every action our trade "partners" take to hold on to their trade surpluses, validates Trump's policy.

You seem to have this 'us' / 'them' view here Correll

Do you not know globalists have zero allegiance to anything past their P/E ratio's?

Try thinking outta your imaginary 'American manufacturing' borders, because that's exactly what American manufacturing has done now for a generation

~S~

Every action our trade "partners" take to hold on to their trade surpluses, validates Trump's policy.

You seem to have this 'us' / 'them' view here Correll

Do you not know globalists have zero allegiance to anything past their P/E ratio's?

Try thinking outta your imaginary 'American manufacturing' borders, because that's exactly what American manufacturing has done now for a generation

~S~

Every action by out trading "partners" to hold on to their trade surpluses, shows that they care about keeping the jobs in their countries.

Your point about the problem caused by American businessmen raised or indoctrinated in a higher education industry dominated by people who scoff at Patriotism and consider Nationalism to be a problem,

is noted and respected.

And yes, I do view this as US vs Them.

Because that is what is going on here.

They are used to fucking US, and some of US are ready to do something about that.

All they have to do is sell their lobster to a Canadian company who will export the lobster to China. Do the Chinese have tariffs on Canada also?

I'm not sure it works like that.

Do you think China's not going to know what's happening? They'll still put tariffs on the goods from Canada as if they came from the US, because they'll know they came from the US first.

Last time I checked, lobsters do not come out of the ocean with "Made in the USA" stamped on their backsides. Dumbass!

Ah, insults.

So you think America is great if the US loses jobs?

I think American companies should use American labor and materials to make products for the American market or provide services for American citizens. Nothing more.

Oh yes, I forgot that you had wacked out views.

Imagine countries in the north, Canada for example, how do they get a lot of their fruit, for example?

Imagine countries in the north, Canada for example, how do they get a lot of their fruit, for example?

They don’t. If they’re fortunate enough to have something we need, maybe they can trade with the US Government. The Government buys the materials from the farmer at market rate and trades it for whatever they have that we don’t. If Canada doesn’t have anything we need, too damn bad.

They don’t. If they’re fortunate enough to have something we need, maybe they can trade with the US Government. The Government buys the materials from the farmer at market rate and trades it for whatever they have that we don’t. If Canada doesn’t have anything we need, too damn bad.

So, your argument just turned 180 degrees. It went from no external trading, to external trading. How?

Forum List

Back