Trumps taxes, and why I don't give a damn

Congress will release them next year anyways, when Democrats sweep back in.
Same way they were supposed to in 2016?
They picked up seats. Next year, they have a secret weapon they didn't before - the worst President in American history, a staunch republican
According to all the political experts they were going to win the Presidency and take back the Senate there was even talk of the Democrats taking back the House there were even some whispers Hillary would get 400 electoral votes didn't work out that way. The Kansas special election was going to be a referendum on Trump yet the Republican who from what I hear wasn't overly impressive won. Anyway you keep living the dream and keep hope alive.
Nobody could have predicted Russian sabotage and last minute FBI treason. And even then Hillary still got 3 million more votes.

Kansas, btw, is a complete disaster.
I repeat your idiocy is showing. Complete disaster and the Democrat still couldn't win.
Republicans typically vote against their own interests. It's a bewildering phenomenon, but understandable considering that your only news sources don't even bother trying to hide that they are republican propaganda outlets.

Isn't that illegal, to release somebody's private tax return?
No, Congress can do it via Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, the Chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation or the Senate Finance Committee requesting them for examination, at which point they could share them with their colleagues in Congress effectively making them public (since Congress Critters can talk about the contents all they want in public). They don't need Trump's approval to do it but the chances of the Republican Controlled Congress doing so is effectively zero (unless something comes out regarding the returns that is seriously scandalous).

Because you thrive on being uninformed
No I simply don't thrive on being a partisan idiot.
Nobody believes you. Anyways, congress can release anyone's tax returns. Which is especially important considering our President has known ties to mobsters and foreign special interests.
Your idiocy is showing.
Everything I said is true, cupcake.
Wrong as usual buttercup.
Which part? Because Congress can, indeed, release Trump's tax returns. Trump is know to have relationships with known mobsters, including just a few months ago when one attended his New Year's party. And if you don't know about Trump's foreign enterprises, then you're just fucking hopeless.

Republicans typically vote against their own interests.
Uh-Huh, personally I don't know which is worse, Republicans voting against their own best interests or Democrats voting against EVERYBODY ELSE'S best interests.

"I'm fed up with party politics, tired of the whole Republicans versus Democrats thing. Because there's no real difference; they're all Mr. Potato-Head candidates. Basically, the operative word is party. Behind closed doors, they just have a good time." -- Tom Dobbs, Man of the Year

No I simply don't thrive on being a partisan idiot.
Nobody believes you. Anyways, congress can release anyone's tax returns. Which is especially important considering our President has known ties to mobsters and foreign special interests.
Your idiocy is showing.
Which part? Because Congress can, indeed, release Trump's tax returns. Trump is know to have relationships with known mobsters, including just a few months ago when one attended his New Year's party. And if you don't know about Trump's foreign enterprises, then you're just fucking hopeless.
No I'm just not a fucking blind partisan like you who can't accept the fact your chosen one lost because she was a lousy candidate with no message. We don't elect the President by the popular vote before you bring that up again.

Same way they were supposed to in 2016?
They picked up seats. Next year, they have a secret weapon they didn't before - the worst President in American history, a staunch republican
According to all the political experts they were going to win the Presidency and take back the Senate there was even talk of the Democrats taking back the House there were even some whispers Hillary would get 400 electoral votes didn't work out that way. The Kansas special election was going to be a referendum on Trump yet the Republican who from what I hear wasn't overly impressive won. Anyway you keep living the dream and keep hope alive.
Nobody could have predicted Russian sabotage and last minute FBI treason. And even then Hillary still got 3 million more votes.

I repeat your idiocy is showing. Complete disaster and the Democrat still couldn't win.
Republicans typically vote against their own interests. It's a bewildering phenomenon, but understandable considering that your only news sources don't even bother trying to hide that they are republican propaganda outlets.
The irony of you talking about using propaganda outlets is off the charts and funny beyond words.

Your idiocy is showing.
No I'm just not a fucking blind partisan like you who can't accept the fact your chosen one lost because she was a lousy candidate with no message. We don't elect the President by the popular vote before you bring that up again.
Since you didn't address any of my points, I'm assuming you've decided to stop blindly shilling for Trump and at least somewhat agree that he should release his tax returns, as every President in recent memory has done every single year of their Presidency.

There's bigger things to be concerned about, like the Fat Boy in North Korea
Tell us you wouldn't give a damn if it was Clinton or Obama who refused to make their taxes public. There aint nothing to worry about with NK, they won't make the first move. Now whats the coward trump going to do?

The irony of you talking about using propaganda outlets is off the charts and funny beyond words.

I don't think your brainwashing at the hands of openly partisan conservative media is funny. Just sad, and a tragedy for the country.

How disingenuous of the right .

Make a big deal about the Clinton foundation, a charity wh open books. But don't care about the prez taxes ?

Your idiocy is showing.
Since you didn't address any of my points, I'm assuming you've decided to stop blindly shilling for Trump and at least somewhat agree that he should release his tax returns, as every President in recent memory has done every single year of their Presidency.
Try posting something from an actual news source to backup your claims something thus far you have yet to do. Those Presidents like Trump were under no legal obligation to do so I didn't care about there taxes I don't care about Trumps and I won't care about the next Presidents.

I don't think your brainwashing at the hands of openly partisan conservative media is funny. Just sad, and a tragedy for the country.
The sad thing is you aren't brainwashed your just stupid.

Tell us you wouldn't give a damn if it was Clinton or Obama who refused to make their taxes public. There aint nothing to worry about with NK, they won't make the first move. Now whats the coward trump going to do?

These same folks back in 2004 wanted to see Theresa Heinz Kerry's tax returns. And she wasn't even running for president. Comes 2016 and they did a flip-flop, because the taxes are on the other foot.

Try posting something from an actual news source to backup your claims something thus far you have yet to do. Those Presidents like Trump were under no legal obligation to do so I didn't care about there taxes I don't care about Trumps and I won't care about the next Presidents.
Then you and Trump should not complain about 10's of millions of Americans suspecting that he is hiding something evil in those returns. We'll have to wait until Democrats release his returns next year to find out.

The sad thing is you aren't brainwashed your just stupid.
^ ironic

When The Government shows us the Transcripts of The FBI's Interview with Hillary Clinton, her IT guy, Huma Abedin and staff, then I'll care about seeing The President's Tax returns.

Which btw, if you think about it, it is in the Interest of National Security NOT to reveal them, because his assets could become targets for the Jihadist Left, or Terrorists.

Not that there is much difference between the two groups.

When The Government shows us the Transcripts of The FBI's Interview with Hillary Clinton, her IT guy, Huma Abedin and staff, then I'll care about seeing The President's Tax returns..

The difference is Trump promised to release his tax returns. He said that several times. And now that he flip-flopped on yet another campaign promise, you don't seem to care, he's batting about 1 out of 10

When The Government shows us the Transcripts of The FBI's Interview with Hillary Clinton, her IT guy, Huma Abedin and staff, then I'll care about seeing The President's Tax returns.

Which btw, if you think about it, it is in the Interest of National Security NOT to reveal them, because his assets could become targets for the Jihadist Left, or Terrorists.

Not that there is much difference between the two groups.
Asshole, what do tax returns have t do with transcripts. For your kind, its one excuse after another.

Then you and Trump should not complain about 10's of millions of Americans suspecting that he is hiding something evil in those returns. We'll have to wait until Democrats release his returns next year to find out.

You are a moron. We know exactly why you Jihadist Assholes have now switched to a strategy of "Show us your Tax Returns"
What are you hiding?

Just like the Filth you Vomitted Forth fro your Lying Mouths about 'Russian Collusion" which never happened and your Yellow Bellied Lying Sack of Shit Wiretapper In Chief used our Intelligence Community to try to make a LIE seem plausible to RIG an ELECTION for Hillary Clinton....THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT TOO!

But not only that, it is not required. But more importantly, It is none of your business what his tax returns say. If it was an issue, and there was anything wrong there, THE IRS would have busted his ass for it long ago.

And Lastly. You people make me want to PUKE. If any of you pieces of sub human shit ever saw his full tax returns, and listings of his assets, you and your Jihadist Brethren would make those targets for your Terrorists Assaults. It's in the interest of National Security to not list all of his assets like that.

Forum List

Back