Trump's taxes to be released to the public just like every President since Nixon

Trump is the one facing legal problems. But don't take my word for it, just ask his lawyers & listen to him go off the deep end on a daily basis as you cry over his troubles.
What legal problems, Simp?

Link us up to what he has been charged with.

It took 3 years for Chairman Neal of the House Ways and Means Committee to get Trump tax returns - even though it's a law and should have been done immediately.
What law says he is entitled to a President’s taxes?

Cite the statute, Simp.

Trump's taxes to be released to the public just like every President since Nixon.
If there is nothing big to expose, why did he not want them released.
We will see.

This is wrong of them to do. It is not their place to release such things to the public

A fucking truly horrendous decision to release his taxes to Congress. We all immediately knew that his taxes would get “leaked” to the press.

But no! The Dims are even more brazen than that. Incredibly enough.

They actually have the audacity to just blithely publicize another citizen’s private financial papers. Papers which are required to be turned over to the government deserve more privacy.

There is no law requiring a candidate to release the taxes for scrutiny.

In fact the law about taxes is that it is illegal (criminal) to publicly release them, a felony, in fact!

26 U.S. Code § 7213 - Unauthorized disclosure of information​

Imagine that? Congress is committing a felony.

"release to the public" and "give it to congress" is NOT the same :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I still don't understand what is the point. First of all, unlike Biden or others, he was a private citizen before he ran the POTUS. Did Mike release his tax return when he ran?

1671592761667.jpeg

What legal problems, Simp?

Link us up to what he has been charged with.
Still, it’s important that Democrats on the House Ways and Means Committee remain true to their word. Chairman Neal said his committee needed Trump’s tax returns to evaluate the extent to which the IRS audits and enforces federal tax laws against the president. To turn around now and release Trump’s returns—outside the context of a thorough evaluation of the IRS’s presidential audit program—would make the stated rationale look much like a head fake. That would seem especially gratuitous given that the Senate Finance Committee stands ready, willing, and able to carry out its own review of the presidential audit program.

If you think Trump's non-release of tax forms is a big deal, then just don't vote for him. I have other reasons why I didn't. While I'm not claiming to be a constitutional lawyer, I do believe that bit about privacy of papers shouldn't be selective about who it applies to.

I sort have looked at the issue like I did the Birther issue.

Last edited:
It just gives the leftists and the MSM something to swoon over instead of the well documented twitter/.gov conspiracy to deprive Americans of their 1st amendment rights debacle that is unfolding.

Nothing in your link cites the statute that says Dims can make public a President‘s taxes, Simp.

Try again.

QUICK, call Congress and tell them they're breaking the law! Tell them which law they're breaking!

Forum List

Back