Trumps team says PUNISH HILLARY NOT THE RUSSIANS.....And here we go

Doesn't anyone around here ever do any researching and sleuthing on THEIR OWN? :D

Instead of just relying on a quip here and a quip there, and talking points given to them?

Doesn't anyone around here ever do any researching and sleuthing on THEIR OWN? :D

Instead of just relying on a quip here and a quip there, and talking points given to them?
I thought you let the Russians do that for you? So you are actually the person who hacked the DNC

Sean Spicer just tried to deflect on questions about Russia in the worst way possible

The most important question at this juncture, is what prison will be chosen for Hillary? Would the one that housed Martha Stewart be adequate? or perhaps Guantanimo Bay day spa, or again perhaps Sessions will allow for house arrest for the rest of her life.

Donald Trump’s press secretary claimed there should be more focus on “punishing” Hillary Clinton for her alleged manipulation of the election than on Russia’s alleged undermining of US democracy.

Sean Spicer questioned the “magnitude” of the scrutiny on Russia’s alleged cyber warfare against the Democratic National Committee in an attempt to boost his boss into the White House.

He then attempted to deflect questions on an issue which is gathering bipartisan support by focusing on Mr Trump’s former Democratic rival.

“Why aren’t we talking about Hillary Clinton getting debate questions ahead of time? That’s a pretty valid attempt to influence an election – somebody giving her debate questions and answers before an election,” he said, referring to former CNN commentator and DNC chair, Donna Brazile, allegedly handing over primary season debate questions to the Clinton team.

The entire Russia FAKE NEWS event is designed to take the focus off of the real criminal which is Clinton

Can we get a little jail time for the snake in the Oval Office who actually told illegal aliens to vote, and there'd be no penalty?

Under what grounds? 1st degree butthurt?

The thread title should read "Spicer gave us all talking points. Go forth and repeat them minions!"

She did, after all, break numerous laws....

:p

(Said just to watch liberals' heads explode...)

. Most have enough common sense to know that Hillary losing was a great thing, and that toppling the regime who was poised to try and take this nation down into hell with it was another great thing. Soon you will see, but you have to be reprogrammed to get rid of the virus ladened programming that has been downloaded into your brain for to many years now.

Sean Spicer just tried to deflect on questions about Russia in the worst way possible

The most important question at this juncture, is what prison will be chosen for Hillary? Would the one that housed Martha Stewart be adequate? or perhaps Guantanimo Bay day spa, or again perhaps Sessions will allow for house arrest for the rest of her life.

Donald Trump’s press secretary claimed there should be more focus on “punishing” Hillary Clinton for her alleged manipulation of the election than on Russia’s alleged undermining of US democracy.

Sean Spicer questioned the “magnitude” of the scrutiny on Russia’s alleged cyber warfare against the Democratic National Committee in an attempt to boost his boss into the White House.

He then attempted to deflect questions on an issue which is gathering bipartisan support by focusing on Mr Trump’s former Democratic rival.

“Why aren’t we talking about Hillary Clinton getting debate questions ahead of time? That’s a pretty valid attempt to influence an election – somebody giving her debate questions and answers before an election,” he said, referring to former CNN commentator and DNC chair, Donna Brazile, allegedly handing over primary season debate questions to the Clinton team.

The entire Russia FAKE NEWS event is designed to take the focus off of the real criminal which is Clinton

Can we get a little jail time for the snake in the Oval Office who actually told illegal aliens to vote, and there'd be no penalty?

Under what grounds? 1st degree butthurt?
. Works for y'all, so are you being a hypocrite maybe ?

. Most have enough common sense to know that Hillary losing was a great thing, and that toppling the regime who was poised to try and take this nation down into hell with it was another great thing. Soon you will see, but you have to be reprogrammed to get rid of the virus ladened programming that has been downloaded into your brain for to many years now.
I can't disagree that we needed change, but from head to toe and my inner gut, knows Donald Trump is not the change we needed. God would never, ever in a gazillion billion years answer our prayers for change, with the likes of a master of deceit and black arts, a pathological liar, a con man, an arrogant demagogue, with money as his god, such as Donald Trump....

I'm sorry, I don't think Donald will ever change from being everything that is antichrist....

He will be my President though, come January the 20th and I hope he does well for our Nation, but that is highly unlikely with such negative characteristics, as his, in my humble opinion. I hope he proves me and my gut, wrong.

I can't disagree that we needed change, but from head to toe and my inner gut, knows Donald Trump is not the change we needed. God would never, ever in a gazillion billion years answer our prayers for change, with the likes of a master of deceit and black arts, a pathological liar, a con man, an arrogant demagogue, with money as his god, such as Donald Trump....

I'm sorry, I don't think Donald will ever change from being everything that is antichrist....

He will be my President though, come January the 20th and I hope he does well for our Nation, but that is highly unlikely with such negative characteristics, as his, in my humble opinion. I hope he proves me and my gut, wrong.
Who are you speaking too? does it matter what you want? jump up and down all day, no one cares.

"I can't disagree that we needed change, but from head to toe and my inner gut, knows Donald Trump is not the change we needed."

1. There were only two choices.

2. As you were happy to vote for a man who supported infanticide, one cannot be surprised if you voted for a woman who was ready to allow the slaughter of a child half way out of the birth canal.

"I can't disagree that we needed change, but from head to toe and my inner gut, knows Donald Trump is not the change we needed."

2. As you were happy to vote for a man who supported infanticide, one cannot be surprised if you voted for a woman who was ready to allow the slaughter of a child half way out of the birth canal.
I did not vote for Obama.

Says the disingenuous person that voted for Clinton :anj_stfu:

I did not vote for Obama.

With apology and appreciation.

Forum List

Back