Trump's trade war with China

We have massive growth of the economy, jobs, wages, ect, behind high tariffs. THat is a fine example of tariffs working for a good economy.

Your inability to refute it, undermines your position.

Your inability to be honest about that, undermines your credibility.

The impact of high tariffs has not hit the American wallet yet. That is why Trump slowed down the impact by exempting some the Chinese products. Will see the results after Christmas.

Trade wars negotiations started 2 years ago so far there are no end insight. And there are no sign China is backing down.
Trump is an idiot..
/—-/ Sorry to disappoint you because we know how much you want to support the Commies, but the Chinks are removing or lowering tariffs and us companies are moving their manufacturing. Apple’s new Mac Pro to be made in Texas

Moving their manufacturing?

Did you even read your own link? Did you miss this part...will begin production soon at the same Austin facility where Mac Pro has been made since 2013.
/——/ I heard about it on the radio. It was supposed to be made in China but because of the tariffs it will be made in Texas.

Your own link said it has been made in Texas since 2013. Whatever lie you heard on the radio is irrelevant.
/——/ Read the headline bozo:
Apple’s new Mac Pro to be made in Texas

That's right. Everyone who predicted tariff driven inflation is all wet.

Not really. The prices of things from China have gone up, the only part of the CPI that is down is energy, one thing we do not get from China.
/—-/ Don’t buy cheap china crap. Problem solved

I do not buy cheap China crap, but I do buy good quality products from China.
/——/ Don’t buy good quality products from China. Problem solved.

The impact of high tariffs has not hit the American wallet yet. That is why Trump slowed down the impact by exempting some the Chinese products. Will see the results after Christmas.

Trade wars negotiations started 2 years ago so far there are no end insight. And there are no sign China is backing down.
Trump is an idiot..
/—-/ Sorry to disappoint you because we know how much you want to support the Commies, but the Chinks are removing or lowering tariffs and us companies are moving their manufacturing. Apple’s new Mac Pro to be made in Texas

Did you even read your own link? Did you miss this part...will begin production soon at the same Austin facility where Mac Pro has been made since 2013.
/——/ I heard about it on the radio. It was supposed to be made in China but because of the tariffs it will be made in Texas.

Your own link said it has been made in Texas since 2013. Whatever lie you heard on the radio is irrelevant.

This is the problem with people like you. You lack the IQ to read past the headlines as there are too many big words for you. The MacPro has been made in Texas since 2013, thus Apple did not move where it was manufactured. Your own link, if you read past the headline, refuted your own lies.

That's right. Everyone who predicted tariff driven inflation is all wet.

Not really. The prices of things from China have gone up, the only part of the CPI that is down is energy, one thing we do not get from China.
/—-/ Don’t buy cheap china crap. Problem solved

I do not buy cheap China crap, but I do buy good quality products from China.
/——/ Don’t buy good quality products from China. Problem solved.

That is what they would like you to believe.

We have massive growth of the economy, jobs, wages, ect, behind high tariffs. THat is a fine example of tariffs working for a good economy.

Trump is an idiot..

Trumpers are that stupid...

Trump is an idiot..

I love the fact that he even admitted he did not read past the headline, they never do.

No, I have stated it works as a tax. There is no evidence they are good for an economy, even after the civil war. As I proved with my link. And the much more recent steel tariffs have led to layoffs. You really have nothing but failure.

Trump is an idiot..

manufacturing is not doing well.

US manufacturers experience worst month since 20072009 Great Recession ISM finds - MarketWatch
/——/ Try to restrain your glee.
It's just a fact. Trump policy is a failure.

Trump is an idiot..

US manufacturers experience worst month since 20072009 Great Recession ISM finds - MarketWatch

Not all of them, but the Trade War has been a bust so far

This is the problem with people like you. You lack the IQ to read past the headlines as there are too many big words for you. The MacPro has been made in Texas since 2013, thus Apple did not move where it was manufactured. Your own link, if you read past the headline, refuted your own lies.
/——-/ Let me dumb it down for you: The Wall Street Journal reported that the desktop PC would be manufactured in a Quanta Computer manufacturing plant outside of Shanghai. However, it appears that Apple has changed its mind once again, and the company is moving forward with its plans to build the Mac Pro, which starts at $6,000, in Austin Apple's Mac Pro Desktop Finally Gets Its Made in the USA Badge | Digital Trends

I love the fact that he even admitted he did not read past the headline, they never do.
/——/ I read the article, butthead.

/——-/ Let me dumb it down for you: The Wall Street Journal reported that the desktop PC would be manufactured in a Quanta Computer manufacturing plant outside of Shanghai. However, it appears that Apple has changed its mind once again, and the company is moving forward with its plans to build the Mac Pro, which starts at $6,000, in Austin Apple's Mac Pro Desktop Finally Gets Its Made in the USA Badge | Digital Trends

Apple boasted its domestic manufacturing achievements with the 2013 Mac Pro, which was manufactured in Austin, Texas, and bore an ‘Assembled in the USA’ label.

Apple was mum on its sourcing for the 2019 Mac Pro when it announced the machine earlier this month, which heavily implied that it had given up on its USA factory and was returning to China.
2019 Mac Pro will be manufactured in China

It is staying in the USA, not moving from China.

As part of its commitment to US economic growth, Apple today confirmed that its newly redesigned Mac Pro will be manufactured in Austin, Texas. This latest generation Mac Pro, which was unveiled at Apple’s annual Worldwide Developer Conference in June, will begin production soon at the same Austin facility where Mac Pro has been made since 2013.

Sigh...do you ever read the things you post? Do you ever go to the links in the things you post?

The article from DigitalTrends misrepresents what the WSJ reported.

The WSJ reported that Apple was going to move manufacturing of the MacPro to China, not that it was already made there.

Apple itself in the first link said that the MacPro has been made in Texas since 2013.

You are just a mess.

And yet you missed the part about the MacPro being made in Texas since 2013?

And yet you missed the part about the MacPro being made in Texas since 2013?
/——/ No I didn’t you idiot. They were going to build the super $6,000 Mac in China but because of the tariffs they’re moving it to Texas. I never said no Macs were built in Texas. You know exactly what I meant but you’re just being obtuse because you won’t give Trump credit for anything.

Sigh...do you ever read the things you post? Do you ever go to the links in the things you post?

The WSJ reported that Apple was going to move manufacturing of the MacPro to China, not that it was already made there.

Apple itself in the first link said that the MacPro has been made in Texas since 2013.

You are just a mess.
/—-/ Stop playing stupid. It was never made in China because it’s a brand new design.

/——/ No I didn’t you idiot. They were going to build the super $6,000 Mac in China but because of the tariffs they’re moving it to Texas. I never said no Macs were built in Texas. You know exactly what I meant but you’re just being obtuse because you won’t give Trump credit for anything.

That is a very nice fantasy, but it does not match the reality of the the links you posted. The WSJ reported that Apple was going to move the manufacturing to China, but we do not know if the WSJ was accurate or not in that. And even if they were, you claimed that manufacturing was moving back from China, at best all you have shown is that some manufacturing did not move there.

You are just a mess.
/—-/ Stop playing stupid. It was never made in China because it’s a brand new design.

The design it replaced has been made in Texas for the last 6 years. Either way, it is not an example of manufacturing moving out of China.

Trump is an idiot..

Not all of them, but the Trade War has been a bust so far
/——/ Lets see how you can misunderstand this article. More than 50 companies reportedly pull production out of China due to trade war
The pace of companies moving production out of China is accelerating as more than 50 multinationals from Apple to Nintendo to Dell are rushing to escape the punitive tariffs placed by the U.S., according to the Nikkei Asian review.

/——/ Lets see how you can misunderstand this article. More than 50 companies reportedly pull production out of China due to trade war
The pace of companies moving production out of China is accelerating as more than 50 multinationals from Apple to Nintendo to Dell are rushing to escape the punitive tariffs placed by the U.S., according to the Nikkei Asian review.

How does it benefit American manufacturing for companies to move their manufacturing from China to China's allies?

Forum List

Back