Trump's trade war with China

The impact of high tariffs has not hit the American wallet yet. That is why Trump slowed down the impact by exempting some the Chinese products. Will see the results after Christmas.

Trade wars negotiations started 2 years ago so far there are no end insight. And there are no sign China is backing down.
Trump is an idiot..
/—-/ Sorry to disappoint you because we know how much you want to support the Commies, but the Chinks are removing or lowering tariffs and us companies are moving their manufacturing. Apple’s new Mac Pro to be made in Texas

manufacturing is not doing well.

US manufacturers experience worst month since 20072009 Great Recession ISM finds - MarketWatch
/——/ Try to restrain your glee.
It's just a fact. Trump policy is a failure.

Not all of them, but the Trade War has been a bust so far
His economic policy has been bad with a trillion dollar deficit bill to boot.

/—-/ Sorry to disappoint you because we know how much you want to support the Commies, but the Chinks are removing or lowering tariffs and us companies are moving their manufacturing. Apple’s new Mac Pro to be made in Texas

US manufacturers experience worst month since 20072009 Great Recession ISM finds - MarketWatch

/——/ Lets see how you can misunderstand this article. More than 50 companies reportedly pull production out of China due to trade war
The pace of companies moving production out of China is accelerating as more than 50 multinationals from Apple to Nintendo to Dell are rushing to escape the punitive tariffs placed by the U.S., according to the Nikkei Asian review.
/———/ I agree but the point is tariffs are having a major impact on China. Trump will force their hand. It should have been done decades ago. And other articles said some companies are moving back to the US.

/——-/ Yeah, the President controls the spending except for Obozo. Then Congress was in charge of the budget. Funny how things change when a Republican is in office.

/——-/ Yeah, the President controls the spending except for Obozo. Then Congress was in charge of the budget. Funny how things change when a Republican is in office.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Holy fucking shit dude, have just a little bit of self awareness.

The right wingers blame Obama for every dime spent and then turn around and blame congress for all the money spent under Trump.

you wingnuts are mirror images of each other, you both attack the other side for the same shit you do daily.

Trump had 2 years of full repub control. They are his little sheep so we got full trump policy, the result was huge deficits,

Specifically, you claimed that there were no examples of tariffs working. So , this is a huge example of it working, over many decades. Your desire to muddy that up by focusing on minor details, is noted, and dismissed.
No, I have stated it works as a tax. There is no evidence they are good for an economy, even after the civil war. As I proved with my link. And the much more recent steel tariffs have led to layoffs. You really have nothing but failure.

We have massive growth of the economy, jobs, wages, ect, behind high tariffs. THat is a fine example of tariffs working for a good economy.

Your inability to refute it, undermines your position.

Your inability to be honest about that, undermines your credibility.

The impact of high tariffs has not hit the American wallet yet. That is why Trump slowed down the impact by exempting some the Chinese products. Will see the results after Christmas.

Trade wars negotiations started 2 years ago so far there are no end insight. And there are no sign China is backing down.
Trump is an idiot..

manufacturing is not doing well...
Do you think this might be why no one is panicking over the ISM report?

fredgraph.png

No, I have stated it works as a tax. There is no evidence they are good for an economy, even after the civil war. As I proved with my link. And the much more recent steel tariffs have led to layoffs. You really have nothing but failure.

We have massive growth of the economy, jobs, wages, ect, behind high tariffs. THat is a fine example of tariffs working for a good economy.

Trump is an idiot..

fredgraph.png
The market sure doesn’t like it. Big drop yesterday, almost 500 down now.

Trump is an idiot..

fredgraph.png
And there is no doubt about it ,that ISM # came out and stocks sunk,,,,,,,,Trumps tariffs are hurting all countries which brings to mind the saying Whatever Trump touches ,Dies

One thing for sure market doesn't like crazy president Now he says shoot immigrants in legs, that'll slow them down

Trump is an idiot..

fredgraph.png
The Democrats Impeachment Nonsense is hurting the markets, but, since they are trying to impeach without any high crimes, I suspect that we will work through this.

Trump is an idiot..

fredgraph.png
The Democrats Impeachment Nonsense is hurting the markets, but, since they are trying to impeach without any high crimes, I suspect that we will work through this.
No Crime?

A Trump hotel mystery: Giant reservations followed by empty rooms

Trump is an idiot..

fredgraph.png
The market tanked yesterday on the ISM news and continues today.

fredgraph.png
As it becomes clear that impeachment drive has no evidence of real crimes, so will not result in Trump's removal, the markets will likely stabilize.

New orders look fine:

fredgraph.png

fredgraph.png
That's a broad category with a number of sub categories, let's dig into it a little:

fredgraph.png

Leather and Apparel are way down and appear to be dragging down the whole index.

Computer and electronics are strong.

Motor vehicles and primary metal looks fine.

Furniture is flat.

I don't see anything to panic over here, let me check gold and treasuries to see if we are getting a flight to safety.

Gold did have a nice jump, but it looks like it's coming back down.

fredgraph.png

Treasuring have strengthened over the last month from the 30 day to 2 year range, and that's probably due to impeachment/political cycle. I'm confident that will work itself out. Without real evidence of serious crimes, the impeachment thing is a farce that will blow itself out.

Yep, those tariffs are working just yesterday a steel mill in Louisiana closed it's doors laying off over 300 employee's. From earlier in the year
As U.S. Steel Slows Production, It's Time To Stop Pretending Tariffs Work
/----/ They are working. I've posted links already.
Was declining manufacturing the goal?
/----/ No. I like your idea, let China rape us and dump subsidized steel in the US. That should do the trick.

So what is wrong with you? Are we talking about Obama? He's in the past and truly that is what is wrong with your side, you live in the past. I guess it makes you feel better to say, well he did this and he did that. Fuck why don't you go back to truman and stay in the dark ages.

Forum List

Back