Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

Do you know what a contradiction is? Because that isn’t one.
You lied when you said Trump was spreading a message of hate on Easter. His message had nothing to do with hate. I provided a screenshot , I backup what I say unlike you . You are a whining liar!

You lied when you said Trump was spreading a message of hate on Easter. His message had nothing to do with hate. I provided a screenshot , I backup what I say unlike you . You are a whining liar!
So you really don’t know what a contradiction is.

So you‘re not going to admit that I didn’t make it up. Got it.
Usually when someone uses a quote to enter an argument they provide a source for that quote. Maybe if you were to learn to do that you could avoid misunderstanding. Otherwise you look kind of.. stupid

Usually when someone uses a quote to enter an argument they provide a source for that quote. Maybe if you were to learn to do that you could avoid misunderstanding. Otherwise you look kind of.. stupid
If you believe I made something up when you can easily verify where it came from, I’d say you’re the stupid one.

PPoint out
Differing opinions isn’t disinformation or lying.
Point out to me where Trump's rhetoric was hateful. I think you were lying to try to degrade Trump supporters and Christians like the bigot that you are

Screenshot_20240402-050605_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back