Trump's Uplifting Easter Message

have you noticed Trump's base. well you have, but it's inconvenient for your argument.
This ersatz religious component is only getting stronger. Maybe they're getting tired of waiting for Jesus to show up, so they've just transferred it all to the con man.

We're certainly learning that many of these people don't take their "faith" (wink wink) all that seriously.

American Christianity has completely jumped the shark. You have to feel for some of them.

This ersatz religious component is only getting stronger. Maybe they're getting tired of waiting for Jesus to show up, so they've just transferred it all to the con man.

We're certainly learning that many of these people don't take their "faith" (wink wink) all that seriously.

American Christianity has completely jumped the shark. You have to feel for some of them.

Mac, trying to influence. Lol

These people are of low character and of low IQ.
I just wish I had a better understanding of this rage. Grievance is one thing, but this is a different level.

My guess is that talk radio and now the internet feeds this. I've seen a psychologist call this a public health crisis, and I can see that.

I just wish I had a better understanding of this rage. Grievance is one thing, but this is a different level.

My guess is that talk radio and now the internet feeds this. I've seen a psychologist call this a public health crisis, and I can see that.

You're special

And yet you’re still whining about it. Not my problem, liar.
Loser, your bigot ass mumbled something about liking the Christ but thinking the Christians were subhuman or something. I was just curious about who said that now you're all triggered. It's as if you're a liar, I think that may be the case.

Loser, your bigot ass mumbled something about liking the Christ but thinking the Christians were subhuman or something. I was just curious about who said that now you're all triggered. It's as if you're a liar, I think that may be the case.
If you’re curious about it, then go Google it. Your difficulty with that simple task isn’t my problem. You can whine at me all you want or you can go look it up yourself. Not my problem.

Forum List

Back