Trump's vacation cost: 3 million

Trump destroyed our global reputation in just 14 days

Who the hell picks a fight with Australia?
Obama worked hard to destroyed America's reputation from A to Z world wide in every category. Trump is going to restore it.

Trump is a nationalist, America first.

No other country gets a pass if they cross us, not even Australia. ..... :cool:
Actually, the opposite happened
Our global approval ratings were atrocious under Bush. Obama had to mend fences with our allies in what Conservatives deemed "the apology tour"

Can you imagine the apology tour Trumps successor is going to have to make? It will take a decade

Of course "global ratings" went up, most of the world relishes a diminished America. They loved watching Obama fleece America.

Ariz. bomb suspect charged with previous murder
Ohio State attack: Suspect with butcher's knife, reportedly student and refugee, killed as eleven victims injured
4 charged in alleged plot to kidnap
2 Iraqi refugees arrested in U.S. terror sweep
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/...alifornia-accused-of-terrorism-ties.html?_r=0

I can go on, if you wish.

Another lie you fell for.
The democrats want more Bostom bombers. obama intended to fill the country with jihadists and democrats are insisting that no one stop them. We don't need a sign saying welcome refugees. We need one that says Welcome to Afghanistan West.
Bullshit, dear.
Our jihadists and mass murderers are mostly homegrown. No refugee from any of those seven banned countries has ever carried out a terrorist attack in this country. Obama and the President before him put very careful vetting in place. Anything has room for improvement, but there was no reason to do this ban in the way he did. It's not going to solve anything or make anyone safer in itself.
PROVE IT!!!!! I have facts on my side. Where are yours?
Attacks, please. By refugees from the seven countries listed in the ban.

I think it's not right to call it a vacation when he goes to one of his own homes for the weekend. Why are they calling it a "vacation?" That's not fair.

All of those are. Unless you consider plots unimportant, since they were stopped before their massacre could occur, then you can take away a few...
Ohio State attack: Suspect with butcher's knife, reportedly student and refugee, killed as eleven victims injured
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/...alifornia-accused-of-terrorism-ties.html?_r=0

The democrats want more Bostom bombers. obama intended to fill the country with jihadists and democrats are insisting that no one stop them. We don't need a sign saying welcome refugees. We need one that says Welcome to Afghanistan West.
Bullshit, dear.
Our jihadists and mass murderers are mostly homegrown. No refugee from any of those seven banned countries has ever carried out a terrorist attack in this country. Obama and the President before him put very careful vetting in place. Anything has room for improvement, but there was no reason to do this ban in the way he did. It's not going to solve anything or make anyone safer in itself.
Attacks, please. By refugees from the seven countries listed in the ban.

Bullshit, dear.
Keep going...

You only have to name another two million before you cover all the law abiding Muslims in this country

I think it's not right to call it a vacation when he goes to one of his own homes for the weekend. Why are they calling it a "vacation?" That's not fair.

He works in the White House

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

How many of those who start a new job, gets a vacation after ten days?

So now you care about this?

Its called hypocrisy & I am pointing out Trump's Hypocrisy & those that defend Trump's hypocrisy.

You're all hypocrites.

The president works where ever the president is. I said this repeatedly when Republicans criticized Obama's vacations. The president is never on vacation. No matter where he is it's a 24 hour job.

Trump destroyed our global reputation in just 14 days

Who the hell picks a fight with Australia?
Obama worked hard to destroyed America's reputation from A to Z world wide in every category. Trump is going to restore it.

Trump is a nationalist, America first.

No other country gets a pass if they cross us, not even Australia. ..... :cool:
Actually, the opposite happened
Our global approval ratings were atrocious under Bush. Obama had to mend fences with our allies in what Conservatives deemed "the apology tour"

Can you imagine the apology tour Trumps successor is going to have to make? It will take a decade

Of course "global ratings" went up, most of the world relishes a diminished America. They loved watching Obama fleece America.
No, actually most of the world cherishes the peaceful stability that the U.S. Brings.
With Trump, that stability is gone
Even with our allies

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

I don't care.....just don't let me catch him playing golf
What are you gonna do about it if you do?

The president works where ever the president is. I said this repeatedly when Republicans criticized Obama's vacations. The president is never on vacation. No matter where he is it's a 24 hour job.

I guess vacation is relative
I check my email from work when I am on "vacation"

Trump owns Mar A Lago - he is going to one of his homes, something Presidents often do. So taxpayers won't be saddles with exorbitant hotel costs like we were for the Obabbles.

We will pay 3 million.

I don't care.....just don't let me catch him playing golf
What are you gonna do about it if you do?

I'm thinking up a nasty Tweet

Trump owns Mar A Lago - he is going to one of his homes, something Presidents often do. So taxpayers won't be saddles with exorbitant hotel costs like we were for the Obabbles.
Obama paid for his own lodging.

Want to bet that Secret Service and staff at Mar A Lago get charged the going rate?

Obama paid for his own lodging.

Want to bet that Secret Service and staff at Mar A Lago get charged the going rate?

Want to bet that you are a Sore LoserXER?

Some presidents work harder than others, fortunately.

Well, he is planning to spend a lot of weekends in New York, too--presumably when it warms up. Everyone better get used to it. It's not a vacation unless you go someplace fun for a couple weeks and take your sneakers and don't answer the phone.

That tweeting is sooooooooooooooo hard. Poor baby!

Takes a few seconds but libs think it's all he does. Obama spent more time staring in the mirror.

Takes a few seconds but libs think it's all he does. Obama spent more time staring in the mirror.
Trump spends more time squeezing into his girdle

Forum List

Back