Trump's vacation cost: 3 million

Trump destroyed our global reputation in just 14 days

Who the hell picks a fight with Australia?
We take 1200 dangerous refugees and then what do we get? Nothing. That is the kind of deals Obama made for America. Trump was right on doing what he did, nice to have a president looking out for America again!

You call them up and say you are reconsidering the deal. Why get into a shouting match?

Does Trump know what "Choose your battles" means?
He chose it and it was a great thing for America. Tell me why Obama would make such a bad deal, unless he was trying to intentionally hurt us?

It was a great deal, great. One of the greatest deals ever made. believe me. I know because I am smart, smart, smart guy....went to Wharton, great school, great school. Australia is not a great country, believe me. Too many kangaroos and that Fosters beer can is too freak'n big. I ever tell you what a hot babe Ivanka is?
Why would we want 1200 dangerous immigrants? Australia doesn't want them, but Obama did!

Immigrants....I hate immigrants....bad..bad immigrants. Mostly Muslims and Mexicans......I'm not talking white immigrants ...gotta build a wall, great beautiful wall....believe me

We take 1200 dangerous refugees and then what do we get? Nothing. That is the kind of deals Obama made for America. Trump was right on doing what he did, nice to have a president looking out for America again!

You call them up and say you are reconsidering the deal. Why get into a shouting match?

He chose it and it was a great thing for America. Tell me why Obama would make such a bad deal, unless he was trying to intentionally hurt us?

It was a great deal, great. One of the greatest deals ever made. believe me. I know because I am smart, smart, smart guy....went to Wharton, great school, great school. Australia is not a great country, believe me. Too many kangaroos and that Fosters beer can is too freak'n big. I ever tell you what a hot babe Ivanka is?
Why would we want 1200 dangerous immigrants? Australia doesn't want them, but Obama did!

Immigrants....I hate immigrants....bad..bad immigrants. Mostly Muslims and Mexicans......I'm not talking white immigrants ...gotta build a wall, great beautiful wall....believe me
Drinking already?

Trump is likely not taking a vacation. He's just working from another location. See if there isn't activity coming from the White House, wherever the White House is.

It feels good to say White House again, with capital letters after 8 years of calling it the white hut.

Trump is likely not taking a vacation. He's just working from another location. See if there isn't activity coming from the White House, wherever the White House is.

It feels good to say White House again, with capital letters after 8 years of calling it the white hut.
Wow, what a racist comment.

I knew you were stupid but I now we find out that you are a racist fuck.

Why would Trump care if his vacation costs three million dollars?

He doesn't pay taxes
Drop in the bucket compared to Obama's vacations.

Two weeks in?

Obama paid taxes....I have seen his returns
You probably won't, actually it's none of your business. He is also only gone for the weekend. You liberals are a hoot!

Three million dollar weekend?

Doesn't he know we are in debt?

Drinking already?

Drink? Drink? No drink
Rosie Odonnell .....now there is a drinker....bad woman, bad, believe me
Rosie is a disgusting pig....fat....fat
I think she may be a dyke
Not a hot looking dyke like my wife Melania......a disgusting pig dyke

Why would Trump care if his vacation costs three million dollars?

He doesn't pay taxes
Drop in the bucket compared to Obama's vacations.
It's been 2 fuckng weeks you moron. His Thanksgiving vacation to Florida cost us 7 million.
After Obama and you not caring about cost with his vacations, golf outings, and constant campaigning. I could careless what you think. You have no credibility left, so move along.

Another lie you fell for.
The democrats want more Bostom bombers. obama intended to fill the country with jihadists and democrats are insisting that no one stop them. We don't need a sign saying welcome refugees. We need one that says Welcome to Afghanistan West.
Bullshit, dear.
Our jihadists and mass murderers are mostly homegrown. No refugee from any of those seven banned countries has ever carried out a terrorist attack in this country. Obama and the President before him put very careful vetting in place. Anything has room for improvement, but there was no reason to do this ban in the way he did. It's not going to solve anything or make anyone safer in itself.

Drinking already?

Drink? Drink? No drink
16425863_1504819109559020_6284170057741250179_n.jpg

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

How many of those who start a new job, gets a vacation after ten days?

Trump's probably saved us more than three million on just immigration alone in his two weeks in office, or lack of immigration I should say. The third world hasn't been sending us their tired and hungry, yearning for freedom, like the inscription on the statue all you sob sisters quote. No. They send us their diseased, unskilled, and illiterate, with a few American hating terrorists mixed in. And, we don't have the employment for them like we did back at the turn of the previous century. If they do get a job, it's a job that an American should be working.

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

How many of those who start a new job, gets a vacation after ten days?
Do you have a link snowflake? It is the weekend is it not?

[QUOTOK..He'll probably work on vacation and since he ain't taking a salary it'll even up in the end.:) "RealDave, post: 16494564, member: 59529"]Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

We will pay 3 million.

How many of those who start a new job, gets a vacation after ten days?[/QUOTE]
It's ok

Drinking already?

Drink? Drink? No drink
View attachment 110637
What the fuck kind of signature is that?

Looks like it was written by a retard

Drinking already?

Drink? Drink? No drink
View attachment 110637
What the fuck kind of signature is that?

Looks like it was written by a retard
barack-obama-signature.jpg

Those costs are simply the ordinary olong as he pays for itg costs no matter where the President is. When he rents an estate for $4,500 a night Trump's vacation is up for comparison.
Yeah but Trump is rich as midas. He can pay 147 million bucks a minute for allI care..... longas

Another lie you fell for.
The democrats want more Bostom bombers. obama intended to fill the country with jihadists and democrats are insisting that no one stop them. We don't need a sign saying welcome refugees. We need one that says Welcome to Afghanistan West.
Bullshit, dear.
Our jihadists and mass murderers are mostly homegrown. No refugee from any of those seven banned countries has ever carried out a terrorist attack in this country. Obama and the President before him put very careful vetting in place. Anything has room for improvement, but there was no reason to do this ban in the way he did. It's not going to solve anything or make anyone safer in itself.
PROVE IT!!!!! I have facts on my side. Where are yours?

Forum List

Back