Trump's vacation cost: 3 million

I thought it was childish when the anti-Obama folks brought vacation costs up. I don't think it's any more pertinent now for this President.

I think it's not right to call it a vacation when he goes to one of his own homes for the weekend. Why are they calling it a "vacation?" That's not fair.

He works in the White House
Well, he is planning to spend a lot of weekends in New York, too--presumably when it warms up. Everyone better get used to it. It's not a vacation unless you go someplace fun for a couple weeks and take your sneakers and don't answer the phone.
That's a workday for Obama.
What does he do for vacation if every day is a vacation?

We were forewarned of his administration when he praised Putin numerous times while campaigning.
Actually, the media repeated that claim numerous times. Just like Trump has no connection to the fucking KKK or any White Supremacists. You guys just made up a bunch of shit about him and spread it around.

We were forewarned of his administration when he praised Putin numerous times while campaigning.
Actually, the media repeated that claim numerous times. Just like Trump has no connection to the fucking KKK or any White Supremacists. You guys just made up a bunch of shit about him and spread it around.
You mean other than the white supremacist that sits on Trump's shoulder.

I think it's not right to call it a vacation when he goes to one of his own homes for the weekend. Why are they calling it a "vacation?" That's not fair.

The president works where ever the president is. I said this repeatedly when Republicans criticized Obama's vacations. The president is never on vacation. No matter where he is it's a 24 hour job.
Some presidents work harder than others, fortunately.
That tweeting is sooooooooooooooo hard. Poor baby!
Takes a few seconds but libs think it's all he does. Obama spent more time staring in the mirror.
Are you saying that every morning that Trump just pulls out his hair from a drawer & velcros it to his bald head?

How stupid are you to make that claim when Trump is so vain with that ridiculous hair style. And then makes angry tweets when people post a picture he doesn't like?

Arte you really this stupid?

Since the election, dues to Trumps FL resort have doubled. Trump has to show up there every now & then to keep the place booked.

Trump has done more "For" America in 10 days than Ears did in 8 years. .... :cool:

Go Trump!! ..... :thup:

Trump destroyed our global reputation in just 14 days

Who the hell picks a fight with Australia?
We take 1200 dangerous refugees and then what do we get? Nothing. That is the kind of deals Obama made for America. Trump was right on doing what he did, nice to have a president looking out for America again!
Exactly.

Trump has done more "For" America in 10 days than Ears did in 8 years. .... :cool:

Go Trump!! ..... :thup:

Trump destroyed our global reputation in just 14 days

Who the hell picks a fight with Australia?
Fortunately, Australian PM is a far better gentleman than Donald. Saved his fanny on that one, graciously.
Now that the courts are fighting back about this damned travel ban, the world will realize Trump doesn't speak for all of us. Protests are one thing but courts are another. I hope it works.
That's why you're so full of shit. The media lied about what happened, the PM said it was bullshit and you claim he was gracious in saving Trump's ass. Well, maybe he didn't like the bullshit flying around involving him?

That isn't remotely intellectually honest.
I seem to recall the Mexican president also saying the media reported fake news about his conversations with Trump. I'm starting to see a theme here.

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

How many of those who start a new job, gets a vacation after ten days?

Trump has done more in 10 days than 0bama did before is first vacation, good job Mr.President. Rest up.
Trump has destroyed our reputation around the world in just ten days

No,0bama did that already moron.

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

Trump has done more in 10 days than 0bama did before is first vacation, good job Mr.President. Rest up.
No he reinstated our reputation by deleting Obama's legacy, go Trump!
His approval rate around the world is in the dumps
He does have a 90 percent approval in Russia though

The rest of the world loves anyone who can take America down.

We will pay 3 million.

You mean legalizing duping of clients by their financial advisors.

Nope, I mean like fixing this country.

Well, he is planning to spend a lot of weekends in New York, too--presumably when it warms up. Everyone better get used to it. It's not a vacation unless you go someplace fun for a couple weeks and take your sneakers and don't answer the phone.
That's a workday for Obama.
What does he do for vacation if every day is a vacation?
Get off Obama, dude. Your turn is over. Time to get off the ride.

We will pay 3 million.

No,0bama did that already moron.
Hardly

Obama was revered around the world
Trump is only revered in Russia

The president works where ever the president is. I said this repeatedly when Republicans criticized Obama's vacations. The president is never on vacation. No matter where he is it's a 24 hour job.
Some presidents work harder than others, fortunately.
That tweeting is sooooooooooooooo hard. Poor baby!
Takes a few seconds but libs think it's all he does. Obama spent more time staring in the mirror.
Are you saying that every morning that Trump just pulls out his hair from a drawer & velcros it to his bald head?

How stupid are you to make that claim when Trump is so vain with that ridiculous hair style. And then makes angry tweets when people post a picture he doesn't like?

Arte you really this stupid?
Looks like BabyDavy pooped him diaper again....

If I spent two years giving a dozen rallies and interviews each week to get a job and if I had to beat 18 other people to get that job I'd probably need a vacation after only ten days too.

I don't criticize any president for taking vacations because let's be honest, there's no vacation for a president. What job related activity would they be doing in the White House that they aren't doing at their vacation home?

I only criticize when the vacation is taken at an awkward time. Former president Obama had poor timing on many of his golf outings.

Forum List

Back