Trump's vacation cost: 3 million

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

How many of those who start a new job, gets a vacation after ten days?

He is not going on vacation. He is going home. He owns it, unlike the projects you probably infest.

BTW, spell check works! I suggest you try it.

The democrats want more Bostom bombers. obama intended to fill the country with jihadists and democrats are insisting that no one stop them. We don't need a sign saying welcome refugees. We need one that says Welcome to Afghanistan West.
Bullshit, dear.
Our jihadists and mass murderers are mostly homegrown. No refugee from any of those seven banned countries has ever carried out a terrorist attack in this country. Obama and the President before him put very careful vetting in place. Anything has room for improvement, but there was no reason to do this ban in the way he did. It's not going to solve anything or make anyone safer in itself.

Then why did Obama ban Iraqi refugees when he did?

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

butt hurt???
Trump's hypocrisy on parade along with yours.

Not only did Trump bash Obama for the cost of his vacation, your orange buddy said he would not take vacations which makes him a liar that lied to your face & you're too stupid to care.

When Obama went to Martha's Vineyard, Hawaii, or anywhere else outside of Chicago, he was going on vacation at a cost to the government. How many times did he go home to Chicago for rest and relaxation? Not very many because Chicago sucks!

Not only did Trump bash Obama for the cost of his vacation, your orange buddy said he would not take vacations which makes him a liar that lied to your face & you're too stupid to care.
Obama routinely went to Hawaii, and often. That's costlier than staying here by a good margin. And when did Trump say he'd take no vacations?
Once a year at Cjhristmas is often?

"I would not be a president who took vacations. " Donald Dumbass Trump July 2015.

I do not go on vacation when I leave work and go home on Friday night. Do you?

Since the election, dues to Trumps FL resort have doubled. Trump has to show up there every now & then to keep the place booked.

Dues?????????

WTF, over?
The resorts dues. You need to pay an annual fee to go to any resort in Libville. Isn't the rest of the world like that?

Never even heard the term before. I thought it must be a liberal thing. Thanks for the clarification. He still doesn't have a clue.

If I spent two years giving a dozen rallies and interviews each week to get a job and if I had to beat 18 other people to get that job I'd probably need a vacation after only ten days too.

I don't criticize any president for taking vacations because let's be honest, there's no vacation for a president. What job related activity would they be doing in the White House that they aren't doing at their vacation home?

I only criticize when the vacation is taken at an awkward time. Former president Obama had poor timing on many of his golf outings.
What is poor timing about Chrstmas and the end of the summer?

We will pay 3 million.

Trump has done more in 10 days than 0bama did before is first vacation, good job Mr.President. Rest up.
Trump has destroyed our reputation around the world in just ten days

No,0bama did that already moron.
Hardly

Obama was revered around the world
Trump is only revered in Russia

Hey stupid, Obama!s personal likeability and our reputation are two different things.

We will pay 3 million.

Trump has done more in 10 days than 0bama did before is first vacation, good job Mr.President. Rest up.

Hardly

Hey stupid, Obama!s personal likeability and our reputation are two different things.

Well.......our reputation for electing a despot is pretty bad

You elected who?
Seriously?

Hardly

You elected who?
Seriously?
Non-sequitur....

Hardly

You elected who?
Seriously?

A despot dumbass? Do you even know the meaning of the words you use?

Hardly

You elected who?
Seriously?

A despot dumbass? Do you even know the meaning of the words you use?
Yup

Forum List

Back