Trump's vacation cost: 3 million

Not only did Trump bash Obama for the cost of his vacation, your orange buddy said he would not take vacations which makes him a liar that lied to your face & you're too stupid to care.
Obama routinely went to Hawaii, and often. That's costlier than staying here by a good margin. And when did Trump say he'd take no vacations?

The democrats want more Bostom bombers. obama intended to fill the country with jihadists and democrats are insisting that no one stop them. We don't need a sign saying welcome refugees. We need one that says Welcome to Afghanistan West.
Do you need a drink after that out lashing of emotion?

Immigrants....I hate immigrants....bad..bad immigrants. Mostly Muslims and Mexicans......I'm not talking white immigrants ...gotta build a wall, great beautiful wall....believe me
Drinking already?

Drink? Drink? No drink
Rosie Odonnell .....now there is a drinker....bad woman, bad, believe me
Rosie is a disgusting pig....fat....fat
I think she may be a dyke
Not a hot looking dyke like my wife Melania......a disgusting pig dyke
View attachment 110637
What the fuck kind of signature is that?

Looks like it was written by a retard
View attachment 110642
I really don't care but you brought it up, I don't have the hatred you do.

Immigrants....I hate immigrants....bad..bad immigrants. Mostly Muslims and Mexicans......I'm not talking white immigrants ...gotta build a wall, great beautiful wall....believe me
Drinking already?

Drink? Drink? No drink
View attachment 110637

View attachment 110642
Let's see....I can make out a B and an O

What letters can you make out in Trumps signature?
Did he ever learn to write or did he make up his own alphabet?

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

How many of those who start a new job, gets a vacation after ten days?

Trump has done more in 10 days than 0bama did before is first vacation, good job Mr.President. Rest up.

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

Trump has done more in 10 days than 0bama did before is first vacation, good job Mr.President. Rest up.
Trump has destroyed our reputation around the world in just ten days

Drinking already?

Drink? Drink? No drink
View attachment 110637

View attachment 110642
Let's see....I can make out a B and an O

What letters can you make out in Trumps signature?
Did he ever learn to write or did he make up his own alphabet?
The b looks like an special Olympic kid wrote it. Pun intended.

In the mind of a democrat, renting a house at $4,500 a night is cheaper than staying in your own home.

No, they don't care to explain. The announcement is enough.

We will pay 3 million.

No he reinstated our reputation by deleting Obama's legacy, go Trump!

In the mind of a democrat, renting a house at $4,500 a night is cheaper than staying in your own home.

No, they don't care to explain. The announcement is enough.
Obama paid to rent his vacation spots

Trump is charging the taxpayers 3 million

Does he even CARE about the debt?

We will pay 3 million.

His approval rate around the world is in the dumps
He does have a 90 percent approval in Russia though

Ariz. bomb suspect charged with previous murder
Ohio State attack: Suspect with butcher's knife, reportedly student and refugee, killed as eleven victims injured
4 charged in alleged plot to kidnap
2 Iraqi refugees arrested in U.S. terror sweep
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/...alifornia-accused-of-terrorism-ties.html?_r=0

I can go on, if you wish.

Another lie you fell for.
The democrats want more Bostom bombers. obama intended to fill the country with jihadists and democrats are insisting that no one stop them. We don't need a sign saying welcome refugees. We need one that says Welcome to Afghanistan West.
Bullshit, dear.
Our jihadists and mass murderers are mostly homegrown. No refugee from any of those seven banned countries has ever carried out a terrorist attack in this country. Obama and the President before him put very careful vetting in place. Anything has room for improvement, but there was no reason to do this ban in the way he did. It's not going to solve anything or make anyone safer in itself.
PROVE IT!!!!! I have facts on my side. Where are yours?

Trump destroyed our global reputation in just 14 days

Who the hell picks a fight with Australia?
We take 1200 dangerous refugees and then what do we get? Nothing. That is the kind of deals Obama made for America. Trump was right on doing what he did, nice to have a president looking out for America again!

Who the hell picks a fight with Australia?
You call them up and say you are reconsidering the deal. Why get into a shouting match?

Does Trump know what "Choose your battles" means?
He chose it and it was a great thing for America. Tell me why Obama would make such a bad deal, unless he was trying to intentionally hurt us?

It was a great deal, great. One of the greatest deals ever made. believe me. I know because I am smart, smart, smart guy....went to Wharton, great school, great school. Australia is not a great country, believe me. Too many kangaroos and that Fosters beer can is too freak'n big. I ever tell you what a hot babe Ivanka is?
LMAO!

We will pay 3 million.

His approval rate around the world is in the dumps
He does have a 90 percent approval in Russia though
Hey... every
Acckk! Stupid tablet. Every lil bit counts

We will pay 3 million.

So now you care about this?

Not only did Trump bash Obama for the cost of his vacation, your orange buddy said he would not take vacations which makes him a liar that lied to your face & you're too stupid to care.
Obama routinely went to Hawaii, and often. That's costlier than staying here by a good margin. And when did Trump say he'd take no vacations?
Once a year at Cjhristmas is often?

"I would not be a president who took vacations. " Donald Dumbass Trump July 2015.

We will pay 3 million.

So now you care about this?

Its called hypocrisy & I am pointing out Trump's Hypocrisy & those that defend Trump's hypocrisy.

We will pay 3 million.

You mean legalizing duping of clients by their financial advisors.

There were many more. Here is one for you-
Come Listen to Obama’s Vacation Playlist
And Trump is there for the Red Cross Ball, you know a fundraiser for them. And on Monday to a US base.

"I would not be a president who took vacations. " Donald Dumbass Trump July 2015.

What's your source? CNN? But a little context helps, apparently out of your reach.

Why would Trump care if his vacation costs three million dollars?

He doesn't pay taxes
Drop in the bucket compared to Obama's vacations.

Yep. Going to your own home....minimal cost. This location will become WH south. Get used to it.

Trump does not vacation, he will be working through it. Staff and family may take days off, he does not, (but for holidays)? He may golf now and then but even then his foursome is selected for a reason other than golf. Art of the deal.....at his own course for free if he chooses.

Forum List

Back