Trump's vacation cost: 3 million

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

How many of those who start a new job, gets a vacation after ten days?

butt hurt???

It's hard work destroying the country. He needs a rest.

That helps explain Obungle's massive vaca expenses

I don't care about how much the vacation cost. Vacations for presidents are expensive because they need to security. I understand this unlike conservatives who complained about Obama's vacation cost.

But it does concern me how Don the con needs a vacation after 10 days.

I don't care about how much the vacation cost. Vacations for presidents are expensive because they need to security. I understand this unlike conservatives who complained about Obama's vacation cost.

Meh...as long as he agitates you left loons it's all good with me

This is a guess only, but I believe Don finds the White House a step down in living arrangements and I think he misses his own bed and gold plated furniture. He's not tired, he's homesick.

He's been working hard for at least a solid year.

Trump has done more "For" America in 10 days than Ears did in 8 years. .... :cool:

Go Trump!! ..... :thup:

Trump destroyed our global reputation in just 14 days

Who the hell picks a fight with Australia?
We take 1200 dangerous refugees and then what do we get? Nothing. That is the kind of deals Obama made for America. Trump was right on doing what he did, nice to have a president looking out for America again!

You call them up and say you are reconsidering the deal. Why get into a shouting match?

Does Trump know what "Choose your battles" means?
He chose it and it was a great thing for America. Tell me why Obama would make such a bad deal, unless he was trying to intentionally hurt us?

It was a great deal, great. One of the greatest deals ever made. believe me. I know because I am smart, smart, smart guy....went to Wharton, great school, great school. Australia is not a great country, believe me. Too many kangaroos and that Fosters beer can is too freak'n big. I ever tell you what a hot babe Ivanka is?

Why would Trump care if his vacation costs three million dollars?

He doesn't pay taxes

Trump has done more "For" America in 10 days than Ears did in 8 years. .... :cool:

Go Trump!! ..... :thup:

We take 1200 dangerous refugees and then what do we get? Nothing. That is the kind of deals Obama made for America. Trump was right on doing what he did, nice to have a president looking out for America again!

You call them up and say you are reconsidering the deal. Why get into a shouting match?

He chose it and it was a great thing for America. Tell me why Obama would make such a bad deal, unless he was trying to intentionally hurt us?

It was a great deal, great. One of the greatest deals ever made. believe me. I know because I am smart, smart, smart guy....went to Wharton, great school, great school. Australia is not a great country, believe me. Too many kangaroos and that Fosters beer can is too freak'n big. I ever tell you what a hot babe Ivanka is?
Why would we want 1200 dangerous immigrants? Australia doesn't want them, but Obama did!

It's probably the staff that is reeling from the pace the President has set.
One does need to give a thought to those poor people who staff the White House administration after administration and never breathe a word of what goes on behind closed doors. I'm sure they were girding their loins for whatever the outcome of this election--having Hillary back wouldn't have been their idea of a dream job, either.

Donald trump had a fit when Obama took a vacation to his home state Hawaii. He ranted. He raved. He tweeted. OMG OMG OMG the President should not take vacations? OMG OMG OMG

Then, Trump, so worn out after 10 days of work, has to take a vaartion to his Florida resort where he will joint Melania, who flew in from NYC.

The news of Trump's visit will fill up his resort (that imported employees) & make Trump lots of money.

We will pay 3 million.

How many of those who start a new job, gets a vacation after ten days?

butt hurt???
Trump's hypocrisy on parade along with yours.

Not only did Trump bash Obama for the cost of his vacation, your orange buddy said he would not take vacations which makes him a liar that lied to your face & you're too stupid to care.

Why would we want 1200 dangerous immigrants? Australia doesn't want them, but Obama did!

obama wanted and still wants the same kind of terrorist attacks here that they have in Paris or Israel. These are fighting men, trained and ready to go.

Forum List

Back