Trump's wall idea is dead

why did donny say that mexico will pay for it?

over & over & over again?

& over & over & over AGAIN?
--------------------------- because that was the plan and still may be but building the WALL is much more important than Who pays for it PTime .

actually it's more like he flat out lied to keep his poorly educated basket dwelling deplorables well fed on racist red meat.
it's more like the dems need illegal votes, stooge

lol... just like no study ever proved. speaking of stooges - still believe them thar 3,000,000 more votes that went to the chick were illegal, like president tinkles said?

They didn't let anybody check to see. There was a valid reason for that though, the committee was asking for too much info.

why were they asking for such detailed info? ever stop to think that it might be to alter future elections by throwing legit (D)s off the rolls?

Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

Trump wrong on substantial evidence of voter fraud

No evidence ‘many’ illegal immigrants voted in midterms

Sorry Trump supporters. Trump's great big beautiful wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) isn't going to happen.

Interviews with a dozen GOP senators on Monday revealed broad efforts to wave Trump off from doing an end-run around Congress, part of an effort to avoid a politically perilous floor vote that could place them at odds with the president.

If the House passes a formal resolution of disapproval, the Senate would be forced to take it up with a majority threshold required for passage under procedural rules. That would mean just four GOP defections along with all Democrats would be enough to rebuke the president.

With less than 25% of Americans supporting another government shutdown over a border wall, and dwindling support from Senate Republicans, Trump's wall just isn't going to happen.

Better luck next time! :bye1:

Republicans defy Trump on national emergency

Why are you against controlling who and what enters our community?

--------------------------- because that was the plan and still may be but building the WALL is much more important than Who pays for it PTime .

actually it's more like he flat out lied to keep his poorly educated basket dwelling deplorables well fed on racist red meat.
Why was the wall not an issue with the past 3 president, and walls WERE built, but now that Trump is in office
it's immoral to build a wall? Sounds more like a political game than anything.

the barriers that are already there should be enhanced & strengthened & i'm not hearing any push back about that. but more isn't always better.

why isn't mexico paying for the wall?

Why was the wall not an issue with the past 3 president, and walls WERE built, but now that Trump is in office

the barriers that are already there should be enhanced & strengthened & i'm not hearing any push back about that. but more isn't always better.

So you're deflecting away from what I posted. .....got it.

it's more like the dems need illegal votes, stooge

lol... just like no study ever proved. speaking of stooges - still believe them thar 3,000,000 more votes that went to the chick were illegal, like president tinkles said?

They didn't let anybody check to see. There was a valid reason for that though, the committee was asking for too much info.

why were they asking for such detailed info? ever stop to think that it might be to alter future elections by throwing legit (D)s off the rolls?

Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

Trump wrong on substantial evidence of voter fraud

No evidence ‘many’ illegal immigrants voted in midterms

I have no idea, but it was a damn good way to not get anywhere. No governor in their right mind would agree to those terms.

We get it, Mexico is not paying for the wall up front. Don't worry about what you can't do, worry about what you can.

no i didn't. i said what is there which would be stupid to take down.... should be upgraded if needed. but additional wall at 5+ billion dollars just to get started & CONtinue to be paid by americans is not better.

why isn't mexico paying for it?

We get it, Mexico is not paying for the wall up front. Don't worry about what you can't do, worry about what you can.

but he campaigned on it over & over & over again. just to get ya hooked. he talked w/ the mexican presidente & was told to fuck off. he was gonna just let it slide - since he already got into the whitehouse - that is until twiggy & oxyboy opened up their pieholes & donny freaked.

no i didn't. i said what is there which would be stupid to take down.... should be upgraded if needed. but additional wall at 5+ billion dollars just to get started & CONtinue to be paid by americans is not better.

Mexico will with the new treaty....deny that all you want.
But, yes, you did deflect, now building a wall is immoral where it wasn't prior to
Trump being elected president. More barriers make sense where there is traffic, and all of that
hasn't been covered with barriers yet.
You're upset with spending 5.5 billion out of a budget of 4.4 trillion? really????????

but he campaigned on it over & over & over again. just to get ya hooked. he talked w/ the mexican presidente & was told to fuck off. he was gonna just let it slide - since he already got into the whitehouse - that is until twiggy & oxyboy opened up their pieholes & donny freaked.
Scream all you want, you would be screaming if the Mexicans handed Trump a check for the wall, anyways.
Most who voted for Trump didn't care who paid for the wall, only partisan liberals cared.
Build the damn wall with MY taxes.....and your taxes

Sorry Trump supporters. Trump's great big beautiful wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) isn't going to happen.

Interviews with a dozen GOP senators on Monday revealed broad efforts to wave Trump off from doing an end-run around Congress, part of an effort to avoid a politically perilous floor vote that could place them at odds with the president.

If the House passes a formal resolution of disapproval, the Senate would be forced to take it up with a majority threshold required for passage under procedural rules. That would mean just four GOP defections along with all Democrats would be enough to rebuke the president.

With less than 25% of Americans supporting another government shutdown over a border wall, and dwindling support from Senate Republicans, Trump's wall just isn't going to happen.

Answer my question, and I will happily answer yours.

Total media fed bullshit. You and the poll takers have no idea who supports the wall or anything else.

But, yes, you did deflect, now building a wall is immoral where it wasn't prior to
Trump being elected president. More barriers make sense where there is traffic, and all of that
You're upset with spending 5.5 billion out of a budget of 4.4 trillion? really????????

5+ billion to start with. oh & that new treaty? CONGRESS passes that, not trump & it hasn't been passed. it may not after all.

trump didn't say it was gonna be paid for thru a treaty. he didn't say that we would be re-embursed either , that is until he knew mexico was simply NOT going to pay for it.

donny backed himself into a corner & he can't get out.

5+ billion to start with. oh & that new treaty? CONGRESS passes that, not trump & it hasn't been passed. it may not after all.

trump didn't say it was gonna be paid for thru a treaty. he didn't say that we would be re-embursed either , that is until he knew mexico was simply NOT going to pay for it.

Well.....you backed yourself in a corner too with your deflecting, now run along.

that's a false premise you are trying to peddle. nobody is against who & what enters our country. there's a smart way & a wasted funds way. trump wants a vanity wall.

again, there is a wall up! no one can deny that. And if the dems refuse to deliver a bill with the wall funding, then the pres can and will declare a state of emergency, and all he has to do is point at the existing wall and say, it's been one since the first section went up, isn't done, so therefore one still exists. It's quite simple, again facts, facts no one can dispute.

Well.....you backed yourself in a corner too with your deflecting, now run along.

HA! what bullshit. i answered you more than once & you just don't like the answer - too bad.

that's a false premise you are trying to peddle. nobody is against who & what enters our country. there's a smart way & a wasted funds way. trump wants a vanity wall.
haven't we been doing the smart way? if not, why not? are people still coming into the country with your smart way? yep, so it isn't working. does the wall work, yes it does. hmmm. your argument has no fking legs.

:abgg2q.jpg: I'll believe you when I see it. I think there's gonna be some of this:

1akingsmenhead.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back