Trump's wall idea is dead

So you're deflecting away from what I posted. .....got it.

no i didn't. i said what is there which would be stupid to take down.... should be upgraded if needed. but additional wall at 5+ billion dollars just to get started & CONtinue to be paid by americans is not better.

why isn't mexico paying for it?
Mexico will with the new treaty....deny that all you want.
But, yes, you did deflect, now building a wall is immoral where it wasn't prior to
Trump being elected president. More barriers make sense where there is traffic, and all of that
hasn't been covered with barriers yet.
You're upset with spending 5.5 billion out of a budget of 4.4 trillion? really????????

5+ billion to start with. oh & that new treaty? CONGRESS passes that, not trump & it hasn't been passed. it may not after all.

trump didn't say it was gonna be paid for thru a treaty. he didn't say that we would be re-embursed either , that is until he knew mexico was simply NOT going to pay for it.

donny backed himself into a corner & he can't get out.
Well.....you backed yourself in a corner too with your deflecting, now run along.

HA! what bullshit. i answered you more than once & you just don't like the answer - too bad.
No you didn't, be honest, NOW THAT TRUMP IS IN OFFICE, A WALL HAS BECOME IMMORAL.
That wasn't the case when Slick Willy, Bush and Obama were presidents and building walls/fences, why is that?

Sorry Trump supporters. Trump's great big beautiful wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) isn't going to happen.

Interviews with a dozen GOP senators on Monday revealed broad efforts to wave Trump off from doing an end-run around Congress, part of an effort to avoid a politically perilous floor vote that could place them at odds with the president.

If the House passes a formal resolution of disapproval, the Senate would be forced to take it up with a majority threshold required for passage under procedural rules. That would mean just four GOP defections along with all Democrats would be enough to rebuke the president.

With less than 25% of Americans supporting another government shutdown over a border wall, and dwindling support from Senate Republicans, Trump's wall just isn't going to happen.

Better luck next time! :bye1:

Republicans defy Trump on national emergency

Why are you against controlling who and what enters our community?

why did donny say that mexico will pay for it?

over & over & over again?

& over & over & over AGAIN?

Answer my question, and I will happily answer yours.

that's a false premise you are trying to peddle. nobody is against who & what enters our country. there's a smart way & a wasted funds way. trump wants a vanity wall.
haven't we been doing the smart way? if not, why not? are people still coming into the country with your smart way? yep, so it isn't working. does the wall work, yes it does. hmmm. your argument has no fking legs.

uh- no. the existing barriers only stop so much. the smart way is more dogs, drones, border agents, beefed up ports, underground motion detection....

the barriers that are already there should be enhanced & strengthened & i'm not hearing any push back about that. but more isn't always better.

why isn't mexico paying for the wall?
So you're deflecting away from what I posted. .....got it.

no i didn't. i said what is there which would be stupid to take down.... should be upgraded if needed. but additional wall at 5+ billion dollars just to get started & CONtinue to be paid by americans is not better.

But, yes, you did deflect, now building a wall is immoral where it wasn't prior to
Trump being elected president. More barriers make sense where there is traffic, and all of that
You're upset with spending 5.5 billion out of a budget of 4.4 trillion? really????????

5+ billion to start with. oh & that new treaty? CONGRESS passes that, not trump & it hasn't been passed. it may not after all.

trump didn't say it was gonna be paid for thru a treaty. he didn't say that we would be re-embursed either , that is until he knew mexico was simply NOT going to pay for it.

:abgg2q.jpg: I'll believe you when I see it. I think there's gonna be some of this:

not seeing nuthin'.

that's a false premise you are trying to peddle. nobody is against who & what enters our country. there's a smart way & a wasted funds way. trump wants a vanity wall.
haven't we been doing the smart way? if not, why not? are people still coming into the country with your smart way? yep, so it isn't working. does the wall work, yes it does. hmmm. your argument has no fking legs.

uh- no. the existing barriers only stop so much. the smart way is more dogs, drones, border agents, beefed up ports, underground motion detection....
the existing barriers only stop so much

Correct because it wasn't completed, so all one has to do is walk around the wall. too fking funny. point at the missing fence and say see the fence doesn't work. too fkin funny. What will dogs do?

Well.....you backed yourself in a corner too with your deflecting, now run along.

HA! what bullshit. i answered you more than once & you just don't like the answer - too bad.
No you didn't, be honest, NOW THAT TRUMP IS IN OFFICE, A WALL HAS BECOME IMMORAL.
That wasn't the case when Slick Willy, Bush and Obama were presidents and building walls/fences, why is that?

MORE wall is immoral. spending that cash on MORE wall is . i suppose you think pelosi wants 'open borders' & want;s 'human trafficking' too, right? wow wow wow, trump loves you long time, oh faithful basket dweller.

<psssst> btw, i am not a (D)

Walls will be built and Democrats will gladly whine about it, that's the bottom line... Trump is right

tumblr_pldtb61awN1wohnyh_540.jpg

Correct because it wasn't completed, so all one has to do is walk around the wall. too fking funny. point at the missing fence and say see the fence doesn't work. too fkin funny. What will dogs do?

you can't walk around anything with feds withdogs & big guns stationed there.

MORE wall is immoral. spending that cash on MORE wall is . i suppose you think pelosi wants 'open borders' & want;s 'human trafficking' too, right? wow wow wow, trump loves you long time, oh faithful basket dweller.

immoral how? you won't and can't define that asinine statement. too fking funny.

More wall is immoral? That's it? :auiqs.jpg:
Stevie Wonder could see through that bullshit answer.
Pssst....I'm not an R

immoral how? you won't and can't define that asinine statement. too fking funny.

wasted cash not better spent on more effective means is immoral.

sure they can, because they aren't there all the time. all the illegal has to do is wait for them to leave and walk around the wall. you are a fool if you think otherwise. BTW, if all illegal weapons and drugs come in from the points of origin, how do illegal guns and drugs get in? need a hint?

Pssst....I'm not an R

when it's inefficient, ya- it's stupid & immoral. making us pay for it when mexico should be is as well. our boy lied & you are bending over & asking him for more lies. :lmao:

Sorry Trump supporters. Trump's great big beautiful wall (that Mexico was supposed to pay for) isn't going to happen.

Interviews with a dozen GOP senators on Monday revealed broad efforts to wave Trump off from doing an end-run around Congress, part of an effort to avoid a politically perilous floor vote that could place them at odds with the president.

If the House passes a formal resolution of disapproval, the Senate would be forced to take it up with a majority threshold required for passage under procedural rules. That would mean just four GOP defections along with all Democrats would be enough to rebuke the president.

With less than 25% of Americans supporting another government shutdown over a border wall, and dwindling support from Senate Republicans, Trump's wall just isn't going to happen.

Better luck next time! :bye1:

Republicans defy Trump on national emergency

Troll...^^^^^^ Move along....

sure they can, because they aren't there all the time. all the illegal has to do is wait for them to leave and walk around the wall. you are a fool if you think otherwise. BTW, if all illegal weapons and drugs come in from the points of origin, how do illegal guns and drugs get in? need a hint?

ummm..... hire more than a few to station those points 27/7/365.

DUH.

stupid answer. doesn't even answer. But then what you're saying is killing babies with our tax dollars is immoral?

ummm..... hire more than a few to station those points 27/7/365.

DUH.
why not just put up the wall and let the patrol be safe? it's what they are asking for. so you don't care about the border patrol agents and their families eh? but kill that baby fetus.

stupid answer. doesn't even answer. But then what you're saying is killing babies with our tax dollars is immoral?

deflection doesn't work.

try googling the Hyde Amendment, pops.

Last edited:

Pssst....I'm not an R

when it's inefficient, ya- it's stupid & immoral. making us pay for it when mexico should be is as well. our boy lied & you are bending over & asking him for more lies. :lmao:
You are as much of an authority about efficiency on the border as your bitch pelosi is, Playtime.
Don't listen to me.
Try listening to those who have boots on the border and listen to what they say about building a fence.

But, your liberal bias keeps you blind and keeps you deaf.

defection doesn't work.

try googling the Hyde Amendment, pops.
not answering my question was immoral, cause you can't answer what you posted. shame on you you immoral fk.

Forum List

Back