Trump's Wall

NOBODY said that except the tard brigade
Was trump lying when he said Messiko was going to pay for the wall? Because we haven't seen one peso yet.
They are now paying for their soldiers to stop them at their border. So yes, they are paying.
That’s not for Trump’s wall.
It stops the caravans of illegals. Just as good. Oh, and they are paying for it.
Not a wall, your concession is duly noted.
Yes Congress wouldn't give him the funding, but he still managed to slow illegal immigration. So it's a win.

For all of be promise of a wall over the whole border.....very little is being built
Yes liberals have been fighting him with all they got. Even shuttig down government over it.
It was a Trump temper tantrum that shut down government for a month

He ended up being spanked by Pelosi
It was heartless dems.

Seems Trump accepted the blame that he was the one shutting down the government
The wall is worth fighting for, Trump believed, and So do I.
The Dems are fighting to allow folks into our country with abatement not bringing anything positive to the table only their hungry mouths. We can't take care of our problems we don't need more problems to take care of.

If it is worth fighting for, why doesn’t Trump fight with Mexico instead of Government workers?

Actually the wall is going nowhere
Yep it is stationary.... Like it should be... and its going up at a furious rate.
For all of be promise of a wall over the whole border.....very little is being built
Yes liberals have been fighting him with all they got. Even shuttig down government over it.

Is that why Trump is getting Mexico to pay their troops to secure their border? Looks like you unamerican fools lose again.

Why is Mexico not paying for the wall like Trump promised?

You asking for a war with Mexico? Sounds like it.

It was heartless dems.

The Dems are fighting to allow folks into our country with abatement not bringing anything positive to the table only their hungry mouths. We can't take care of our problems we don't need more problems to take care of.

If it is worth fighting for, why doesn’t Trump fight with Mexico instead of Government workers?

Was trump lying when he said Messiko was going to pay for the wall? Because we haven't seen one peso yet.
They are now paying for their soldiers to stop them at their border. So yes, they are paying.
That’s not for Trump’s wall.
It stops the caravans of illegals. Just as good. Oh, and they are paying for it.
Not a wall, your concession is duly noted.
Yes Congress wouldn't give him the funding, but he still managed to slow illegal immigration. So it's a win.
He didn't get Messiko to pay for a wall, and your concession on that is duly noted. Btw, illegals coming here has been declining since 2007.

349.jpg

Yep it is stationary.... Like it should be... and its going up at a furious rate.

Is that why Trump is getting Mexico to pay their troops to secure their border? Looks like you unamerican fools lose again.

Why is Mexico not paying for the wall like Trump promised?
Why didn't I save $2500 a year on health insurance, like Obama promised? Heck healthcare increased over 100% since Obama care. But Mexico is paying to put soldiers on the border. Just think Mexico is doing more to keep us safe, than you America hating liberals are.

You asking for a war with Mexico? Sounds like it.

It was heartless dems.

Ya, and Messiko is going to carpet bomb us with crystal meth. NO WAIT! They're already doing that!

Trumps wall will be easy to tear down
We can even get Mexico to pay for it

285 miles completed and counting... Trump has essentially doubled the length of the wall in 4 months

Any link to this fact? I'd like to read about it.

If he can get that structure up to 500 miles, he has a huge stat to present when he runs in 2020. An even better overheard shot via a helicopter for a campaign ad.
But where's the check from Messiko?

Sane people able to do elementary arithmetic never gave two fucks about who would pay for the wall because we know the wall pays for itself. You never did the math?

Yup. The wall will pay for itself with the billions we save every year once we boot the illegals out.

Personally I don't care who pays for the wall as long as its built and we can boot the 20 million illegals who are already here out.

Any link to this fact? I'd like to read about it.

If he can get that structure up to 500 miles, he has a huge stat to present when he runs in 2020. An even better overheard shot via a helicopter for a campaign ad.

Sane people able to do elementary arithmetic never gave two fucks about who would pay for the wall because we know the wall pays for itself. You never did the math?

Yup. The wall will pay for itself with the billions we save every year once we boot the illegals out.

Personally I don't care who pays for the wall as long as its built and we can boot the 20 million illegals who are already here out.
You're on drugs if you think that we're booting out 20 million people.

I don't do drugs. Never have. Never will.

Oh I don't doubt we will deport them when we find them.

Those illegals cost we tax payers billions every year. They all need to get the boot.

Those illegals cost we tax payers billions every year. They all need to get the boot.
C'mon, you must be taking at least some Alzeimer's drugs...

C'mon, you must be taking at least some Alzeimer's drugs...

Nope. How bout you??

Why don't Democrats understand that a wall on the border is the perfect solution? We obviously need some barrier that is impossible to get past.

When the wall is completed, I’ll give him credit.

That said, Mexico did not end up footing the bill...
Mexico's tariffs have more than covered the cost of the wall. So I guess it all depends on how you think they paid for it..
What a DA. We pay for tariffs. Lo!
Only if the company selling the product passes it down to the consumer. Something they're not doing this time.

Have you noticed the media is strangely silent about the wall?

The answer to why is simple. ... :cool:

Pres.Trump is quietly and steadily having the border Wall constructed.

And the lapdog media doesn't report the Wall's continued progress because it would highlight the Democrat leadership's abject failure to stop the President.

There is no new wall being built.

Forum List

Back