Trump's war on voter fraud

And this:

I have just heard that Kansas, I believe,. wants voters to prove that they are citizens.

The American Civil Liberties Union is fighting against that law in court.

is just confirmation of the fraud.

Great example- since Kansas denied American citizens their right to vote in the last election- and the ACLU is fighting to ensure Americans get their vote.

Kobach's action is just confirmation that the GOP wants to deny Americans their vote

The outcome will affect people like Charles Stricker, a manager at the Ambassador Hotel in Wichita who was the first witness. Stricker thought he had registered to vote in 2014 when he signed up at a DMV, but it turns out he wasn’t. He hadn’t provided proof of citizenship as required by a 2013 Kansas law.

Stricker testified that he found out that he wasn’t registered when he showed up at a polling station to vote.

Read more here: Kobach, ACLU fight at trial with thousands of votes on the line

Kobach, ACLU fight at trial with thousands of votes on the line
again,

I have just heard that Kansas, I believe,. wants voters to prove that they are citizens.

Again I have just heard that Kansas wants to discourage Kansans from voting.

The American Civil Liberties Union is fighting to protect the rights of Kansans to vote- in court.
illegal ones yep.

Perhaps explain to me why a citizen would have an issue with this? I'll wait.

again:
200w.webp
ACLU Sues Kansas Over Dual Voter Registration System

The dual system prevents qualified Kansas voters from voting in state and local elections due solely to their method of registration. Secretary of State Kris Kobach received administrative approval last week of a temporary regulation aimed at formalizing this system, which a court has already declared violates state law.

Shawnee County District Judge Franklin Theis last month reiterated that Kobach cannot stop Kansans from voting in state and local elections simply because they registered to vote using federal forms that don’t require the same onerous documentation that Kobach prefers.

The dual system would allow some Kansans to vote for federal offices, like U.S. senator and U.S. representative, but not for their state representative, state senator, or other state and local offices.

Thousands of voters are impacted, among them 90-year-old Army Air Corps veteran Marvin Brown, who registered to vote by submitting a complete federal form. He was later told that while he could vote in federal elections, he was prohibited from voting in state and local elections unless he showed additional documentary proof of citizenship.
not sure what this has to do with my post.

The American Civil Liberties Union is fighting against that law in court

Here in California, a person only has to promise on the voter application form that she or he is a citizen.

Common sense tells us that some undocumented immigrants are stating on those forms that they are citizens.

Many Democrats keep saying that Secretary Clinton won 3,000,000 more popular votes than Candidate Trump.

I agree that she probably did win the popular vote, but every fair-minded person knows in his/her heart that some of those 3,000,000 votes came from people who were ineligible to vote.

It is impossible to stop voter fraud because more and more American citizens silently support it.

They "dislike" President Trump so much that they actually believe it is moral to stoop to election fraud in order to win.
And this:

...no proof of any kind is required upon registering to vote in most states.

...illegals are encouraged to vote by the Democrats, and they have become bolder and bolder in their efforts.

Tucker Carlson showed
a. illegals do not need proof of citizenship to register to vote in Illinois...
b. Now the Democrats who run Chicago are authorizing pretend proof of citizenship to illegals.

The first 5-10 minutes of the show is enlightening....

At 03:55
"there are only four states where you are required to provide proof of citizenship when you register to vote:
Kansas, Arizona, Alabama and Georgia......and only Kansas and Arizona have fully implemented the law."

"In the other 46 states, you don't need to provide proof of citizenship....all you need do is check a box.""

"....a Democrat electoral strategy..."

Wow. Tucker Carlson. What an impartial source, dipshit.
You know that our pres says millions of illegal votes happened in the 2016 election, and that illegal votes cost him the popular vote. About 3 million illegal votes, he stated. So, about the most complete analysis of the vote was set up and controlled by Republicans. They, me girl, finally admitted there was no illegal vote. At ll. Here, try to look at an impartial source:
"For the record – and I'm sure you're shocked to hear that Trump was altering facts to fit his own reality – some 40 states, many of them deep red, had problems with the level of data the commission requested, which included addresses, birth dates, party affiliation and even the last four digits of Social Security numbers. And that concern was warranted, as the commission displayed a cavalier attitude about protecting the personal information of citizens with whom it was in contact. The whole effort was so shambolic that a commission member wound up suing the commission itself over being excluded from the proceedings.

But the more important issue is that the commission's very existence was patently absurd from the beginning. It was born out of Trump's dismay that he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million votes, which he baselessly attributed to "millions" of illegal voters casting ballots. By all indications, his precious ego couldn't handle the fact that more people voted against him than for him, just like he couldn't stand that President Barack Obama's inauguration was better attended than his own".
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...-absurd-voter-fraud-commission-met-its-demise

So, the above is a simple example of an impartial source reporting on an issue. Your use of partial sources tells us all we need to know. Which is, you could care less about truth, you simply want to post con talking points. Which, in the end, makes you of no use at all. Being a con tool, which is what you are and always has been, makes anything you say questionable. And almost always a total lie.

Here in California, a person only has to promise on the voter application form that she or he is a citizen.

Common sense tells us that some undocumented immigrants are stating on those forms that they are citizens.

Many Democrats keep saying that Secretary Clinton won 3,000,000 more popular votes than Candidate Trump.

I agree that she probably did win the popular vote, but every fair-minded person knows in his/her heart that some of those 3,000,000 votes came from people who were ineligible to vote.

It is impossible to stop voter fraud because more and more American citizens silently support it.

They "dislike" President Trump so much that they actually believe it is moral to stoop to election fraud in order to win.
And this:

...illegals are encouraged to vote by the Democrats, and they have become bolder and bolder in their efforts.

Tucker Carlson showed
b. Now the Democrats who run Chicago are authorizing pretend proof of citizenship to illegals.

"there are only four states where you are required to provide proof of citizenship when you register to vote:
Kansas, Arizona, Alabama and Georgia......and only Kansas and Arizona have fully implemented the law."

"In the other 46 states, you don't need to provide proof of citizenship....all you need do is check a box.""

You know that our pres says millions of illegal votes happened in the 2016 election, and that illegal votes cost him the popular vote. About 3 million illegal votes, he stated. So, about the most complete analysis of the vote was set up and controlled by Republicans. They, me girl, finally admitted there was no illegal vote. At ll. Here, try to look at an impartial source:
"For the record – and I'm sure you're shocked to hear that Trump was altering facts to fit his own reality – some 40 states, many of them deep red, had problems with the level of data the commission requested, which included addresses, birth dates, party affiliation and even the last four digits of Social Security numbers. And that concern was warranted, as the commission displayed a cavalier attitude about protecting the personal information of citizens with whom it was in contact. The whole effort was so shambolic that a commission member wound up suing the commission itself over being excluded from the proceedings.

But the more important issue is that the commission's very existence was patently absurd from the beginning. It was born out of Trump's dismay that he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton by nearly 3 million votes, which he baselessly attributed to "millions" of illegal voters casting ballots. By all indications, his precious ego couldn't handle the fact that more people voted against him than for him, just like he couldn't stand that President Barack Obama's inauguration was better attended than his own".
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...-absurd-voter-fraud-commission-met-its-demise

So, the above is a simple example of an impartial source reporting on an issue. Your use of partial sources tells us all we need to know. Which is, you could care less about truth, you simply want to post con talking points. Which, in the end, makes you of no use at all. Being a con tool, which is what you are and always has been, makes anything you say questionable. And almost always a total lie.

I want it all out, why don't you?

I. Because of the massive amount of money at stake, all reasonably intelligent Americans know that voter fraud occurs in our elections, however,

LOL I love your combining 'all reasonably intelligent' with 'know that voter fraud occurs'

Yes- of course there must be some voter fraud out of over 100,000,000 votes cast each election.

But what all reasonably intelligent and informed Americans know is that there is no evidence of any of significant amount of voter fraud.

Even the Republican Secretary of State- given extraordinary powers to root out voter fraud in Kansas- found less than a dozen cases to prosecute- most of them older Republicans.
‘Kris Kobach Came After Me for an Honest Mistake’

Trump's 'war on voter fraud' is a fraud.

Trump has declared that there was massive voter fraud in 2016- and hasn't been able to find any evidence of massive voter fraud.

So he wanted a commission to find that evidence- not to find out whether there was massive voter fraud- but to find evidence of the voter fraud he told voters existed.

The fraud is President Trump.
here is my proof:

That is a true bastardization of the truth. Check the posts, and you will see that what Kansas is trying to do is illegal, and why. If you actually care about the truth.

I. Because of the massive amount of money at stake, all reasonably intelligent Americans know that voter fraud occurs in our elections, however,

LOL I love your combining 'all reasonably intelligent' with 'know that voter fraud occurs'

Yes- of course there must be some voter fraud out of over 100,000,000 votes cast each election.

But what all reasonably intelligent and informed Americans know is that there is no evidence of any of significant amount of voter fraud.

Even the Republican Secretary of State- given extraordinary powers to root out voter fraud in Kansas- found less than a dozen cases to prosecute- most of them older Republicans.

Trump has declared that there was massive voter fraud in 2016- and hasn't been able to find any evidence of massive voter fraud.

So he wanted a commission to find that evidence- not to find out whether there was massive voter fraud- but to find evidence of the voter fraud he told voters existed.

here is my proof:

That is a true bastardization of the truth. Check the posts, and you will see that what Kansas is trying to do is illegal, and why. If you actually care about the truth.
I did, and I know the truth and it is about illegals voting and keeping their voting to only citizens. see they knew illegals were voting in the past. this isn't new.

Tucker Carlson: Democrats Are The Party Of Foreign Voters

"Democrats argue from the House floor that immigration law, the law they passed, by their body, the law-making body, those laws should be ignored or nullified. Anyone who disagrees is shouted down with slurs. It happens on this show all the time.

Kansas, for example, has a law requiring proof of citizenship for voter registration. Who wouldn't support that? Non-citizens are not allowed to vote for federal office. Period. It's a federal law.

Well, the ACLU is suing. Do you think they will sue the mayor of Oakland for siding for MS-13 over American citizens? Don't hold your breath."

[Q

And in none of the states is there any evidence of any significant voter fraud- even Kansas with Kobach can't find any.

But these efforts are serving to discourage Americans who are poor or minorities from voting.

A Republican electoral strategy.

"these efforts are serving to discourage Americans who are poor or minorities from voting."

No, they're not.

"More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:
New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout"

New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout

You may find information about the Eagleton Institution here:
Eagleton Institute of Politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did you get that list of tomes you've read, yet?

Not yet?

Looks like Lamb got pushed over the finish line with fraudulent votes...Recount!!!!

[Q

And in none of the states is there any evidence of any significant voter fraud- even Kansas with Kobach can't find any.

But these efforts are serving to discourage Americans who are poor or minorities from voting.

"these efforts are serving to discourage Americans who are poor or minorities from voting."

No, they're not.

"More important, minority respondents in states that required photo identification are just as likely to report voting as are minority respondents from states that only required voters to say their name.”

For a thorough statistical analysis of the effect of voter identification requirements:

New Analysis Shows Voter Identification Laws Do Not Reduce Turnout

You may find information about the Eagleton Institution here:
Eagleton Institute of Politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, again, Politicalchic, being a con troll that she is and has always been, looks at the source that makes the effect of voter id requirements the least. Why, what a surprise. And it is, of course, another right ring web site, the Heritage Foundation. Damn. Some day, she will find an impartial source that agrees with her agenda, but not today. Still the same nut case right wing con web site as always.

So, among the impartial sites, what is being said. Simple. They all say the same thing. Voter ID requirements decrease the number of minority voters, who are always mostly democratic voters. Again, no real surprise.

How Voter ID Laws Discriminate Against Racial Minorities - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/how-voter-id-laws.../517218/

Oppose Voter ID Legislation - Fact Sheet
Voter ID laws deprive many voters of their right to vote, reduce participation, and stand in direct opposition to our country's trend of including more Americans in the democratic process.

Do voter identification laws suppress minority voting? Yes. We did the ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../do-voter-identification-laws-suppress-minority-vo

Do voter ID laws suppress votes? Why or why not? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/Do-voter-ID-laws-suppress-votes-Why-or-why-not
Of course they suppress votes. And legitimate votes, too,

And on and on it goes. Republicans do not want everyone to vote. They want only certain people to vote. No surprise. Dems are the same. The difference is, only the repubs have found a way to suppress the votes they do not want to be cast. By voter id laws.

Looks like Lamb got pushed over the finish line with fraudulent votes...Recount!!!!

here is my proof:

I did, and I know the truth and it is about illegals voting and keeping their voting to only citizens. see they knew illegals were voting in the past.

Really- because the Republicans sure can't find any evidence of any substantial number of illegals voting in the past- hell even Kobach in Kansas who is on a mission from God to find evidence to support the GOP claims that illegals are throwing elections- can't find that evidence.

The truth is that the GOP doesn't care about 'voter fraud'- they care about preventing legal Democrats from voting.

Thousands of voters are impacted, among them 90-year-old Army Air Corps veteran Marvin Brown, who registered to vote by submitting a complete federal form. He was later told that while he could vote in federal elections, he was prohibited from voting in state and local elections unless he showed additional documentary proof of citizenship.

[Q

No, they're not.

Heritage Foundation?

LOL

Do voter identification laws suppress minority voting? Yes. We did the research.

What we do know is that voter identification laws are spreading rapidly around the country. Before 2006, no state required photo identification to vote on Election Day. Today 10 states have this requirement. All told, a total of 33 states — representing more than half the nation’s population — have some version of voter identification rules on the books.
https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/688343
As we detail below, our research shows that these laws lower minority turnout and benefit the Republican Party.

By using validated voting data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study for several recent elections, we are able to offer a more definitive test. The analysis shows that strict identification laws have a differentially negative impact on the turnout of racial and ethnic minorities in primaries and general elections. We also find that voter ID laws skew democracy toward those on the political right.

here is my proof:

Kansas, for example, has a law requiring proof of citizenship for voter registration. Who wouldn't support that? Non-citizens are not allowed to vote for federal office. Period. It's a federal law.

There is no federal law that requires proof of citizenship at the time of registration. Period.

Who wouldn't support the law? The 30,000 Kansans who were legally eligible to vote, but were denied their vote because of the law.

Who would support denying 30,000 legal voters their vote?

Republicans of course.
There is no federal law that requires proof of citizenship at the time of registration. Period.

Who wouldn't support the law? The 30,000 Kansans who were legally eligible to vote, but were denied their vote because of the law.

Republicans of course.

And this:

Tucker Carlson showed

I want it all out, why don't you?

You are want to deny Americans their votes- in order to prevent the millions of illegal votes no one can find any evidence for.....

Great example- since Kansas denied American citizens their right to vote in the last election- and the ACLU is fighting to ensure Americans get their vote.

Kobach's action is just confirmation that the GOP wants to deny Americans their vote

The outcome will affect people like Charles Stricker, a manager at the Ambassador Hotel in Wichita who was the first witness. Stricker thought he had registered to vote in 2014 when he signed up at a DMV, but it turns out he wasn’t. He hadn’t provided proof of citizenship as required by a 2013 Kansas law.

Stricker testified that he found out that he wasn’t registered when he showed up at a polling station to vote.

Kobach, ACLU fight at trial with thousands of votes on the line
again,

The American Civil Liberties Union is fighting to protect the rights of Kansans to vote- in court.
illegal ones yep.

Perhaps explain to me why a citizen would have an issue with this? I'll wait.

again:
200w.webp
ACLU Sues Kansas Over Dual Voter Registration System

The dual system prevents qualified Kansas voters from voting in state and local elections due solely to their method of registration. Secretary of State Kris Kobach received administrative approval last week of a temporary regulation aimed at formalizing this system, which a court has already declared violates state law.

Shawnee County District Judge Franklin Theis last month reiterated that Kobach cannot stop Kansans from voting in state and local elections simply because they registered to vote using federal forms that don’t require the same onerous documentation that Kobach prefers.

The dual system would allow some Kansans to vote for federal offices, like U.S. senator and U.S. representative, but not for their state representative, state senator, or other state and local offices.

not sure what this has to do with my post.

The American Civil Liberties Union is fighting against that law in court

here is my proof:

Republicans of course.

Republicans of course.
dude, I won't try and drill this into your head, I don't have time for your stupid, so you don't want to absorb the truth, that's your thingy. I really don't give a fk. but Kansas and three other states have registration laws on the books. sorry, just a fact.

here is my proof:

Republicans of course.

Republicans of course.
dude, I won't try and drill this into your head, I don't have time for your stupid, so you don't want to absorb the truth, that's your thingy. I really don't give a fk. but Kansas and three other states have registration laws on the books. sorry, just a fact.
So, you support making every voter get voter registration proof, eh me boy? Can you tell me why? That is, what problem are you interested in seeing stopped. And, where is your proof, using an impartial source, that the problem you want to stop EXISTS??
I assume you believe there is voter fraud. Prove it, dipshit, or simply admit you are a con troll with no proof.

here is my proof:

Republicans of course.

Republicans of course.
So, you support making every voter get voter registration proof, eh me boy? Can you tell me why? That is, what problem are you interested in seeing stopped. And, where is your proof, using an impartial source, that the problem you want to stop EXISTS??
I assume you believe there is voter fraud. Prove it, dipshit, or simply admit you are a con troll with no proof.
yes i do. voting is a right, and to get that right you must provide proof of citizenship. why is that so difficult for you? It would be easier if they color coded the state IDs they gave out. but they didn't. why? let's hear this explanation.

In 2016 political analysts and pollsters overwhelmingly predicted that Donald Trump would lose the presidential election. He won. Not only did he win, his party won too. The Republicans opened up such a huge can of whoop ass on the Democrats at the state level that the vast majority state governments are now controlled by Republicans.

The 2016 election was such a huge win for the Republicans that Democrats across America were bawling like little kids who just saw their puppy get run over by a locomotive.

After taking office Trump quickly convened a bipartisan panel to investigate voter fraud in the election. Because of the massive amount of money at stake, all reasonably intelligent Americans know that voter fraud occurs in our elections, however, it is very difficult to estimate how many votes are fraudulent without a thorough investigation of the matter.

The 306-232 electoral vote belies what a competitive race we actually had in 2016. Trump won by razor-thin margins in a few key swing states. Had they swung the other way, Clinton would have won the election. That's why it is very suspicious that so many Democrats viciously opposed rather than eagerly supported an investigation that may have shown that Trump's election was illegitimate. They lost, so they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by a voter fraud investigation. What do they fear?

After that investigation went as far as it could due to Democrat stonewalling, the president referred it to the Department of Homeland Security. IMO, the media in America has negligently failed to acknowledge what an amazingly historical action Trump has taken. No other president in American history has ever opened an investigation regarding an election that they won.

Actually, Trump's selfless actions may be unprecedented in the known history of the world. Can any of my fellow history buffs out there think of some other country's leader who challenged the veracity of their own election?
How bout Trump wasting tax dollars on his imaginary " 3 million illegals voted?"
He hired hard core congressional supporters to study it.
Conclusion: It never happened. he lied about it.
Has he apologized or even admitted the results?
Of course not.
He's a schmuck and a pathological liar.

Republicans of course.

Republicans of course.
yes i do. voting is a right, and to get that right you must provide proof of citizenship. why is that so difficult for you? .

Voting is a right- and in order to deny voters that right, the GOP has figured out that requiring proof of citizenship- which is not required in most states or for most of our history- will help weed out those voters the GOP wants to weed out.

here is my proof:

Republicans of course.

Republicans of course.

Yep- Kansas and three other states have passed registration laws that prevent legal American voters from voting.

And that is a fact.

Republicans of course.

Republicans of course.
yes i do. voting is a right, and to get that right you must provide proof of citizenship. why is that so difficult for you? It would be easier if they color coded the state IDs they gave out. but they didn't. why? let's hear this explanation.

How about we have the same requirement for guns as you want for voting?

You should have to register it, after providing proof of citizenship, then you should have to show current, state issued, Photo ID ever time you want to take it out. Oh yeah, and some of you morons want there to be some sort of test to allow folks to vote so a test for gun ownership too.

Fair trade?

Forum List

Back