TRUTH BOMB: Obama’s Disastrous Economic “Recovery” In 9 Horrifying Charts

That may be the suckiest article I've ever seen.

Another Roaring Twenties canard. Lower taxes will fix everything!

Just a little factoid...

...the Republicans in the twenties got the top tax rate down to 25%...

...just in time for the Great Depression.

Liberal turds like you claim high tax rates are good for the economy. Why didn't the 90% rates FDR signed in at the beginning of the depression end it?

Truth hurts

Just a little factoid...

Did you bother to read the Charts? They show Obama's huge fail
Did you read the charts? The answer is no because the image provided is too small to actually read and has no supporting information. The guy cut-and-pastes a picture and some rambling shit from heritage and called it an article. Lazy as fuck.

I read them; it sucks to be an uniformed low information Obama FLuffer

Truth hurts

Just a little factoid...

Did you read the charts? The answer is no because the image provided is too small to actually read and has no supporting information. The guy cut-and-pastes a picture and some rambling shit from heritage and called it an article. Lazy as fuck.
So you didnt bother to read it but that hasnt stopped you from offering an opinion. This is typical.
typical liberal, goes along with that whole "We have to pass it to know whats in it" from the queen of stupid, Pelosi.

Truth hurts

Just a little factoid...

That "article" is low information. If it was "written" by a sixth grader for a report they would get an F- for very good reason, cut and pasting other people's work without an attempt to offer your own thoughts and analysis is not acceptable in a classroom. Why should you accept it from a so-called journalist?

Truth hurts

Just a little factoid...

That "article" is low information. If it was "written" by a sixth grader for a report they would get an F- for very good reason, cut and pasting other people's work without an attempt to offer your own thoughts and analysis is not acceptable in a classroom. Why should you accept it from a so-called journalist?

But you still didn't read it and if you did, you certainly didn't understand a word of it

ESL?

Truth hurts

Just a little factoid...

But you still didn't read it and if you did, you certainly didn't understand a word of it

ESL?
I did read it, what is there to say about the failure of Reganomics that has not already been said? The title was about the economy and Obama, the charts were unreadably small and then the "article" was about fucking Calvin Coolidge. No wonder you people are so uninformed about things if you read articles like that.

Truth hurts

ESL?
I did read it, what is there to say about the failure of Reganomics that has not already been said? The title was about the economy and Obama, the charts were unreadably small and then the "article" was about fucking Calvin Coolidge. No wonder you people are so uninformed about things if you read articles like that.

Reagan?

LOL

Who was President during Obama's term?

LOL

ESL?

Reagan?

LOL

LOL

What did that article have to do with Obama? Go ahead and re-read it and come back and tie it together because that poor excuse for a journalist neglected to.

ESL?

Reagan?

LOL

LOL

What did that article have to do with Obama? Go ahead and re-read it and come back and tie it together because that poor excuse for a journalist neglected to.

You could be the dumbest fucking Progressive on all of USMB

ESL?

Reagan?

LOL

LOL

OK since you are so smart decode this turd of an article for me then. Edumacate my ignert ass genius. Since you think it is so well-written to jump to it's defense tell me abut this awesome Pulitzer deserving piece.

ESL?

Reagan?

LOL

LOL

OK since you are so smart decode this turd of an article for me then. Edumacate my ignert ass genius. Since you think it is so well-written to jump to it's defense tell me abut this awesome Pulitzer deserving piece.

We have to take baby steps.

Who was President from 2008 until today

Wow! this sure takes the satisfaction I had away, for my net worth doubling in the last 7 years!
Practically everyone is better off than Jan. 2009, some people just want things put back the way it was when the housing bubble made a lot of people money but ended up evaporating a trillion dollars over night.

Last edited:

Reagan?

LOL

LOL

We have to take baby steps.

Who was President from 2008 until today
Bush and then Obama took over in 2009.What was the economy like the day he took office? Are you under the impression everything was fine until he took office?

With Prince Choom everything is upside down...

34oe9ly.png

Forum List

Back