Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

Attention liberal knee jerk ninnies and people who call themselves truth matters..
This link is the baseball bat to the skull of this idiotic fucking thread..
FAQ's
So all you hand wringers can just shut it. Idiots.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...They evil GOP is closing the DMV!!!!!!!!! Fuck off, you donkeys

Attention liberal knee jerk ninnies and people who call themselves truth matters..
This link is the baseball bat to the skull of this idiotic fucking thread..
FAQ's
So all you hand wringers can just shut it. Idiots.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH...They evil GOP is closing the DMV!!!!!!!!! Fuck off, you donkeys

um....

the liberal knee jerk ninnies were upset not at a perceived inability of people to register to vote, but at a perceived inability for registered voters to get a valid photo ID which they'd then have to present when voting.

Apparently, in the minds of the knee jerk liberals, only Republicans are smart enough to figure out how to obtain a valid photo ID, and to bring it with them when they vote.

go figure.

Teamster Nation: Walker cuts DMV in Dem districts now that voter ID is passed

the plan to keep democratic voters from voting is steaming along

you are going to have to tell me just what it is you think I ignored in this thread.

Well, for one thing, I don't think you ever addressed the fact that Teamster Nation is a biased blog, yet you insist that the Heritage Foundation is biased and not to be trusted, but I don't expect you address that now.

Immie

Were they right?

did the gov have to back off his plan because of the outrage?

Were they right?

did the gov have to back off his plan because of the outrage?

I honestly don't know, I have not obsessed about the plan. Nor did you prove that those were Democrat districts. For one thing, I found it hard to believe that there were any government offices open less than 20 hours a week.

Also for the record, though, I realize you have neither the integrity nor the intelligence to admit it, but the Heritage Foundation has been right in things as well.

You're dismissed. Move on.

Immie

What's next? TM bitching that not enough democrat voters were bussed in? .. :lol:

Yaaaayyyyy! Truthiepoo commits necrotardia bringing this thread back from the dead!

Forum List

Back