Try Posting A Picture of a MAGA HAT on facebook... they WILL BAN IT.

Um Facebook n Instagram had major tech issues today.

The image he sees is a broken link, not a ban. People need to calm the fuck down.
Bull shit. The picture was FINE when I uploaded it and was displayed without a problem for DAYS.

They TOOK, the picture DOWN. Why in the FUCK do you think they KNEW the image contained "a HAT?"

Try again, skippy. That BS excuse just got blown out of the water.
and if the server they put the picture on is offline, broken internet connection and the like you get the broken picture icon that you see in your screenshot.

facebook had a SHITTON of pictures MIA yesterday and if you bother to google it, you'll see millions were affected and making jokes about it through the day.

get it straight - i hate facebook and can't wait for a better option to come along. i would not defend them for shits n grins. your bullshit ignorance is showing itself.

"a hat" btw is meta-data. maybe you should google that also.
You're still pumpin' nothing but bull shit. This didn't happen YESTERDAY, and if facebook's server went down, then the entire website would have gone down, and if you're trying to tell me they use a different server for pics and a different server for everything else, please explain in detail how that's done, and then provide a link proving that's what they're doing.

No, you're just pulling excuses out of your ass, and it's you that's sounding like a dumbass... dumbass.

And for the THIRD TIME, because it seems to not sunk into that thick skull full of shit of your's, they KNEW what the picture was, they IDENTIFIED what was IN IT, and all the rest of the pictures I had uploaded were FINE.

Go peddle your whack job bull shit somewhere else. You're just too stupid to keep talking here.
"if facebooks server went down"

god damn - you think its' all on one fucking server???

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

like i said - the more you talk to more stupid you sound. i am NOT defending facebook but if i hate them (and i do) i want the reasons for it to be real, not my own ignorance.

META-FUCKING-DATA - it's what shows what song is playing on mp3's, it's what tells your browser txt to display when you hover over a picture. META-FUCKING-DATA.

now -
Facebook down? Current problems and status. | Downdetector
Facebook and Instagram back up after global outage reports; WhatsApp still 'being buggy'
Facebook Down? Service Status, Map, Problems History - Outage.Report

and again - do some research before you show off your ignorance. YOU are the one being a triggered little bitch here.
You're not even listening... I know damn well what servers are and how they work, so if you have some PROOF that facebook uses a SPECIFIC SERVER for pictures, and it was down "YESTERDAY," then why did the MAGA pic DISAPPEAR DAYS AGO, and how did they KNOW WHAT IT WAS?

You're talking really STUPID here, but if you don't mind sounding like a dumbass... then whatever.

It's OBVIOUS what they did and WHY, and no amount of your OBFUSCATING and making PATHETIC EXCUSES for it is going to change the fact.

Um Facebook n Instagram had major tech issues today.

The image he sees is a broken link, not a ban. People need to calm the fuck down.
Bull shit. The picture was FINE when I uploaded it and was displayed without a problem for DAYS.

They TOOK, the picture DOWN. Why in the FUCK do you think they KNEW the image contained "a HAT?"

and if the server they put the picture on is offline, broken internet connection and the like you get the broken picture icon that you see in your screenshot.

facebook had a SHITTON of pictures MIA yesterday and if you bother to google it, you'll see millions were affected and making jokes about it through the day.

get it straight - i hate facebook and can't wait for a better option to come along. i would not defend them for shits n grins. your bullshit ignorance is showing itself.

You're still pumpin' nothing but bull shit. This didn't happen YESTERDAY, and if facebook's server went down, then the entire website would have gone down, and if you're trying to tell me they use a different server for pics and a different server for everything else, please explain in detail how that's done, and then provide a link proving that's what they're doing.

No, you're just pulling excuses out of your ass, and it's you that's sounding like a dumbass... dumbass.

And for the THIRD TIME, because it seems to not sunk into that thick skull full of shit of your's, they KNEW what the picture was, they IDENTIFIED what was IN IT, and all the rest of the pictures I had uploaded were FINE.

Go peddle your whack job bull shit somewhere else. You're just too stupid to keep talking here.

like i said - the more you talk to more stupid you sound. i am NOT defending facebook but if i hate them (and i do) i want the reasons for it to be real, not my own ignorance.

META-FUCKING-DATA - it's what shows what song is playing on mp3's, it's what tells your browser txt to display when you hover over a picture. META-FUCKING-DATA.

now -
Facebook and Instagram back up after global outage reports; WhatsApp still 'being buggy'

and again - do some research before you show off your ignorance. YOU are the one being a triggered little bitch here.
You're not even listening... I know damn well what servers are and how they work, so if you have some PROOF that facebook uses a SPECIFIC SERVER for pictures, and it was down "YESTERDAY," then why did the MAGA pic DISAPPEAR DAYS AGO, and how did they KNOW WHAT IT WAS?

You're talking really STUPID here, but if you don't mind sounding like a dumbass... then whatever.

It's OBVIOUS what they did and WHY, and no amount of your OBFUSCATING and making PATHETIC EXCUSES for it is going to change the fact.
Keep being a dumbass dude. Got no use for this.

65070891_2951226544951065_4722199675891875840_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/search/photos/?q=maga hat&epa=SERP_TAB
So the OP is BS. Why am I not surprised. What bunch of snowflakes.
Let's not pretend Facebook doesn't engage in this however...
Let’s magnify it into something it isn’t.
Guess that would depend on your point of view. If your thoughts and views were being limited you'd feel differently i imagine.

Well here is the crux of it. Free speech doesn’t necessarily apply to private entities but TOS do. If you break them, do they have the right to ban or censor you? There is no dispute that violent groups like jihadists who recruit, advocate hate and propagandize online are censored or banned. Few have a problem with this. But now when more groups are being targeted for spreading hate and conspiracy theory, and they seem be more rightwing, there are claims of bias. I am thinking Alex Jones who’s messaging has led to violence and who promotes conspiracy theory based hate against groups as one example. I also wonder how the algorithms work and if it it just happens to catch rightwing groups more often rather than deliberately. They have certainly had some embarrassment in that regard and been quick to fix it.

Here is what I wonder. Is there a nonpartisan source that has looked at this and done a study? I don’t know but I am going to look. There is a lot pulling the victim card going on here (this op being a perfect example) which is ironic given the same group gets incensed when others pull the race card to claim victimization.

Guess that would depend on your point of view. If your thoughts and views were being limited you'd feel differently i imagine.

Well here is the crux of it. Free speech doesn’t necessarily apply to private entities but TOS do. If you break them, do they have the right to ban or censor you? There is no dispute that violent groups like jihadists who recruit, advocate hate and propagandize online are censored or banned. Few have a problem with this. But now when more groups are being targeted for spreading hate and conspiracy theory, and they seem be more rightwing, there are claims of bias. I am thinking Alex Jones who’s messaging has led to violence and who promotes conspiracy theory based hate against groups as one example. I also wonder how the algorithms work and if it it just happens to catch rightwing groups more often rather than deliberately. They have certainly had some embarrassment in that regard and been quick to fix it.

Here is what I wonder. Is there a nonpartisan source that has looked at this and done a study? I don’t know but I am going to look. There is a lot pulling the victim card going on here (this op being a perfect example) which is ironic given the same group gets incensed when others pull the race card to claim victimization.
So is fb news or entertainment? They currently take the best of both and play by neither rules.

That will change.

Yes studies have been done but how do you prove a story was downplayed by fb?

now -

Getting the LAST WORD like a vindictive little bitch isn't going to make your hog wash sound any better.

Get a life.

I mean talk about TRIGGERED. facebook not is, but HAS turned into a total FASCIST CENSORSHIP leftist toilet.

How do I know they'll ban a picture of a MAGA HAT? Because they did it to me, and here's the proof. After I uploaded a picture of MY MAGA hat as my cover pic, they DELETED it within DAYS and posted this message...

UNREAL.jpg

So I figured I'd test them and EDIT the pic, so I put it in Adobe Photoshop, cropped it and renamed it and STILL, I couldn't upload to my cover photo, but not only that, I couldn't even post it in my comments...

unreal2.jpg

So I tried to go even one step further and took a new picture of the hat sitting on the front of my TRUCK, and I it was small in the picture but they STILL wouldn't post it. So OBVIOUSLY facejoke has an algorithm that FINDS pics of MAGA hats and will NOT allow them to be posted. Can you imagine... a picture of a hat... a fucking HAT!!!

That's how DISJOINTED and FASCIST the left has become. They are EXACTLY like NAZI GERMANY and HEIR GOEBBELS. In fact the democrats today and their FASCIST social media could probably teach GOEBBELS a thing or two about CENSORING FREE SPEECH.

What DISGUSTING, FASCIST, RADICAL TRASH the modern DEMOCRAT PARTY has evolved into. They are the TRASH of America and the world.
Strange.
I wonder why they did this ;
Artist banned from Facebook for posting swastika made out of MAGA hats

now -

Getting the LAST WORD like a vindictive little bitch isn't going to make your hog wash sound any better.

Get a life.
The irony here slays me.

So the OP is BS. Why am I not surprised. What bunch of snowflakes.

So is fb news or entertainment? They currently take the best of both and play by neither rules.

That will change.

Yes studies have been done but how do you prove a story was downplayed by fb?

I don't think they are "news" per se - do they generate their own content for news or just provide a feed? I really think entities like FB are a whole different category and quite likely anti-trust laws need to be revisited in light of the changing corporate realities.

Any studies that are non-partisan? That is what I am looking for.

now -

Get a life.
The irony here slays me.
Dude, you're one here on a fishing expedition trying to dream up wild ideas why they took down the pic, not me.

We ALL know what facebook does, and twitter, and instagram, all the leftist social media webistes are doing the same thing, CENSORING CONSERVATIVES and ANYTHING PRO TRUMP. They don't even try to hide it, but you attempting to dream up some excuse for it is what's truly pathetic here.

You better think on that.

now -

Get a life.
The irony here slays me.
Dude, you're one here on a fishing expedition trying to dream up wild ideas why they took down the pic, not me.

We ALL know what facebook does, and twitter, and instagram, all the leftist social media webistes are doing the same thing, CENSORING CONSERVATIVES and ANYTHING PRO TRUMP. They don't even try to hide it, but you attempting to dream up some excuse for it is what's truly pathetic here.

You better think on that.
Still going...

I had trouble posting pictures on FB. I wonder if FB is censoring pictures of puppies and dogs?

What Faceplant needs is competition..........so people will have a valid option to leave it when they sensor stupid things.

I mean talk about TRIGGERED. facebook not is, but HAS turned into a total FASCIST CENSORSHIP leftist toilet.

How do I know they'll ban a picture of a MAGA HAT? Because they did it to me, and here's the proof. After I uploaded a picture of MY MAGA hat as my cover pic, they DELETED it within DAYS and posted this message...

UNREAL.jpg

So I figured I'd test them and EDIT the pic, so I put it in Adobe Photoshop, cropped it and renamed it and STILL, I couldn't upload to my cover photo, but not only that, I couldn't even post it in my comments...

unreal2.jpg

So I tried to go even one step further and took a new picture of the hat sitting on the front of my TRUCK, and I it was small in the picture but they STILL wouldn't post it. So OBVIOUSLY facejoke has an algorithm that FINDS pics of MAGA hats and will NOT allow them to be posted. Can you imagine... a picture of a hat... a fucking HAT!!!

That's how DISJOINTED and FASCIST the left has become. They are EXACTLY like NAZI GERMANY and HEIR GOEBBELS. In fact the democrats today and their FASCIST social media could probably teach GOEBBELS a thing or two about CENSORING FREE SPEECH.

What DISGUSTING, FASCIST, RADICAL TRASH the modern DEMOCRAT PARTY has evolved into. They are the TRASH of America and the world.

Have you tried uploading a picture of a pussy hat with ‘MAGA’ on it?

Julian Assange: Facebook is a "spy machine" for US Intelligence

In the interesting interview, Assange added that it's not just Facebook, but Google and Yahoo as well as all other major U.S. organizations have developed built-in interfaces for U.S. Intelligence. It helps get around the costly and time-consuming serving of subpoenas.

Not that Facebook is run by U.S. Intelligence agencies, but instead of handing out records "one by one," it saves Facebook time and money to have "automated the process" for spying. Assange believes that all Facebook users should understand that by adding friends, it connects the dots, builds the databases, and does "free work for United States intelligence agencies."

6 people who were fired for social media posts - Workopolis Blog

A vacation from hell
Imagine boarding a plane for vacation, landing, turning on your phone, and getting the worst news: you’ve been fired. Now imagine the whole world knowing about it before you did! That was what happened to Justine Sacco, the infamous PR Executive at IAC, back in 2013.

Before boarding her flight to South Africa, she tweeted: “Going to Africa. Hope I don’t get AIDS. Just kidding. I’m white!” Sacco only had 170 followers, but her tweet was soon trending worldwide. While Sacco was on the long flight to South Africa, the Twittersphere soon realized they were watching the destruction of her career, in real time. She landed to a slew of texts and emails, among them a note from her manager informing her she’d been fired.

Forum List

Back