Try Posting A Picture of a MAGA HAT on facebook... they WILL BAN IT.

They should ban all the orange filth racists, bigots, assholes.
Get your own social media and make your own media, news, NFL, soccer, NBA since you hate them most because you deranged asshole has a beef with everyone but his cult and the dictators.

How weird...a brown Raghead who supports oppression.
So weird.
Ain't brown, and I dont wear a raghead but you are a white trash.

Get your own social media and make your own media, news, NFL, soccer, NBA since you hate them most because you deranged asshole has a beef with everyone but his cult and the dictators.
And there you have it folks. That post above is how the vast majority of radical, fascist and more often than not VIOLENT DEMOCRATS think nowadays. That's what they've become. The party of YOU EITHER AGREE WITH US OR SHUT YOUR FILTY RACIST, BIGOT, ASSHOLES, even though your OPINION has NOTHING to do with racism or bigotry. The party of ENLIGHTENMENT, INCLUSION and PEACE has become the party of BIGOTRY, FASCISM and HATE.

Democrats are the party of TRASH, period, end of story. Poor TRIGGERED little FASCIST TRASH. TRIGGERED over a freakin' HAT... A HAT. These people are beyond PATHETIC.
Not a Democrat nor a facist...I'm a spectator who sees most evil come from the right.
Bunch of racists religious hypocrites who hate everyone that it isnt as fake as they are, they back the biggest immoral **** in world's history.

I mean talk about TRIGGERED. facebook not is, but HAS turned into a total FASCIST CENSORSHIP leftist toilet.

How do I know they'll ban a picture of a MAGA HAT? Because they did it to me, and here's the proof. After I uploaded a picture of MY MAGA hat as my cover pic, they DELETED it within DAYS and posted this message...

UNREAL.jpg

So I figured I'd test them and EDIT the pic, so I put it in Adobe Photoshop, cropped it and renamed it and STILL, I couldn't upload to my cover photo, but not only that, I couldn't even post it in my comments...

unreal2.jpg

So I tried to go even one step further and took a new picture of the hat sitting on the front of my TRUCK, and I it was small in the picture but they STILL wouldn't post it. So OBVIOUSLY facejoke has an algorithm that FINDS pics of MAGA hats and will NOT allow them to be posted. Can you imagine... a picture of a hat... a fucking HAT!!!

That's how DISJOINTED and FASCIST the left has become. They are EXACTLY like NAZI GERMANY and HEIR GOEBBELS. In fact the democrats today and their FASCIST social media could probably teach GOEBBELS a thing or two about CENSORING FREE SPEECH.

What DISGUSTING, FASCIST, RADICAL TRASH the modern DEMOCRAT PARTY has evolved into. They are the TRASH of America and the world.
Not sure where you were/are going with this, but you got the lefties to post maga hats on facebook...funny

LIbtardos hate free speech. They don't want their anti-American hate exposed.
Libtatds are busy working and creating things...cons are busy on social media bashing muslims, Jews. Latinos, blacks and the rest of humanity.

Where are they?

I never had a liberal boss in 54 years.

I'm sure you live in a shit hole that's why.

Wow, if this is really true! That is absolutely ridiculous to ban a hat! Sigh... people are a tad bit sensitive now a days.. I'm not on facebook... so I know near nothing on how it works, but it does make sense that it must be some kind of ''recognition'' technology???
No Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
or whatever else in this house either

Absolutely ridiculous to say the least

People are offended by a slogan, not a hat
Still, you’re offending someone else so someone isn’t offended
I mean, come on, where do we draw the line.
Because frankly, I find that, in and of itself, offensive
Not only offensive but discriminatory and biased

This much I know, there needs to be new words
added to the dictionary that define the negative type of behavior
attitude, actions, rhetoric a person or group would be considered

Um Facebook n Instagram had major tech issues today.

The image he sees is a broken link, not a ban. People need to calm the fuck down.
Bull shit. The picture was FINE when I uploaded it and was displayed without a problem for DAYS.

They TOOK, the picture DOWN. Why in the FUCK do you think they KNEW the image contained "a HAT?"

Try again, skippy. That BS excuse just got blown out of the water.

Wow, if this is really true! That is absolutely ridiculous to ban a hat! Sigh... people are a tad bit sensitive now a days.. I'm not on facebook... so I know near nothing on how it works, but it does make sense that it must be some kind of ''recognition'' technology???
No Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
or whatever else in this house either

Absolutely ridiculous to say the least

People are offended by a slogan, not a hat
Still, you’re offending someone else so someone isn’t offended
I mean, come on, where do we draw the line.
Because frankly, I find that, in and of itself, offensive
Not only offensive but discriminatory and biased

This much I know, there needs to be new words
added to the dictionary that define the negative type of behavior
attitude, actions, rhetoric a person or group would be considered
One... who in their right mind is offended by a HAT?
Two... who in their right mind is offended by MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

Democrats have simply gone full blown MORON over what they find OFFENSIVE. Closer to the TRUTH is, they just want to SHUT PEOPLE UP being the good little FASCISTS that they are. They're not TRULY offended, they just DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY unless it's parroting their RADICAL ANTI AMERICAN BS.

The image he sees is a broken link, not a ban. People need to calm the fuck down.
Bull shit. The picture was FINE when I uploaded it and was displayed without a problem for DAYS.

They TOOK, the picture DOWN. Why in the FUCK do you think they KNEW the image contained "a HAT?"

and if the server they put the picture on is offline, broken internet connection and the like you get the broken picture icon that you see in your screenshot.

facebook had a SHITTON of pictures MIA yesterday and if you bother to google it, you'll see millions were affected and making jokes about it through the day.

get it straight - i hate facebook and can't wait for a better option to come along. i would not defend them for shits n grins. your bullshit ignorance is showing itself.

"a hat" btw is meta-data. maybe you should google that also.

I mean talk about TRIGGERED. facebook not is, but HAS turned into a total FASCIST CENSORSHIP leftist toilet.

How do I know they'll ban a picture of a MAGA HAT? Because they did it to me, and here's the proof. After I uploaded a picture of MY MAGA hat as my cover pic, they DELETED it within DAYS and posted this message...

UNREAL.jpg

So I figured I'd test them and EDIT the pic, so I put it in Adobe Photoshop, cropped it and renamed it and STILL, I couldn't upload to my cover photo, but not only that, I couldn't even post it in my comments...

unreal2.jpg

So I tried to go even one step further and took a new picture of the hat sitting on the front of my TRUCK, and I it was small in the picture but they STILL wouldn't post it. So OBVIOUSLY facejoke has an algorithm that FINDS pics of MAGA hats and will NOT allow them to be posted. Can you imagine... a picture of a hat... a fucking HAT!!!

That's how DISJOINTED and FASCIST the left has become. They are EXACTLY like NAZI GERMANY and HEIR GOEBBELS. In fact the democrats today and their FASCIST social media could probably teach GOEBBELS a thing or two about CENSORING FREE SPEECH.

What DISGUSTING, FASCIST, RADICAL TRASH the modern DEMOCRAT PARTY has evolved into. They are the TRASH of America and the world.
1 pussy boys.jpeg

1gheyshock face.JPG

and if the server they put the picture on is offline, broken internet connection and the like you get the broken picture icon that you see in your screenshot.

facebook had a SHITTON of pictures MIA yesterday and if you bother to google it, you'll see millions were affected and making jokes about it through the day.

get it straight - i hate facebook and can't wait for a better option to come along. i would not defend them for shits n grins. your bullshit ignorance is showing itself.

You're still pumpin' nothing but bull shit. This didn't happen YESTERDAY, and if facebook's server went down, then the entire website would have gone down, and if you're trying to tell me they use a different server for pics and a different server for everything else, please explain in detail how that's done, and then provide a link proving that's what they're doing.

No, you're just pulling excuses out of your ass, and it's you that's sounding like a dumbass... dumbass.

And for the THIRD TIME, because it seems to not sunk into that thick skull full of shit of your's, they KNEW what the picture was, they IDENTIFIED what was IN IT, and all the rest of the pictures I had uploaded were FINE.

Go peddle your whack job bull shit somewhere else. You're just too stupid to keep talking here.

You're still pumpin' nothing but bull shit. This didn't happen YESTERDAY, and if facebook's server went down, then the entire website would have gone down, and if you're trying to tell me they use a different server for pics and a different server for everything else, please explain in detail how that's done, and then provide a link proving that's what they're doing.

No, you're just pulling excuses out of your ass, and it's you that's sounding like a dumbass... dumbass.

And for the THIRD TIME, because it seems to not sunk into that thick skull full of shit of your's, they KNEW what the picture was, they IDENTIFIED what was IN IT, and all the rest of the pictures I had uploaded were FINE.

Go peddle your whack job bull shit somewhere else. You're just too stupid to keep talking here.
"if facebooks server went down"

god damn - you think its' all on one fucking server???

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

like i said - the more you talk to more stupid you sound. i am NOT defending facebook but if i hate them (and i do) i want the reasons for it to be real, not my own ignorance.

META-FUCKING-DATA - it's what shows what song is playing on mp3's, it's what tells your browser txt to display when you hover over a picture. META-FUCKING-DATA.

now -
Facebook down? Current problems and status. | Downdetector
Facebook and Instagram back up after global outage reports; WhatsApp still 'being buggy'
Facebook Down? Service Status, Map, Problems History - Outage.Report

and again - do some research before you show off your ignorance. YOU are the one being a triggered little bitch here.

if facebook doesnt want political recognition its their right -

find somewhere else and use it ..

I use MAGA caps to pick up dog crap on sidewalks
Do you cook it before you eat it?

UNREAL.jpg

unreal2.jpg

I frequently try to post summaries of my blog posts and they get denied.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You're STILLING pulling shit out your ass as though you've heard NOTHING I've said.

Are you that fucking THICK? The picture was taken DAYS ago, NOT YESTERDAY, you IGNORANT FUCKING HACK. You think you're making a point but in reality you're just talking out your ASS.

They KNEW what the picture was. They would NOT let me post it AGAIN. They KNEW the picture was a MAGA HAT, and in their FASCIST OPINION, it had to be REMOVED because it TRIGGERED little LEFTIST SNOWFLAKES, and had the image server been down, ALL pictures would have been gone, NOT JUST THE PICTURE OF THE MAGA HAT.

Now if you want to keep pumping this COW PISS you THINK is relevant, then have at it. Fact of the matter remains, it was taken down DAYS ago, because they KNEW what it was, they INDICATED what it was. So chew on that and let it SINK IN, you dumbass mother fucker.

Forum List

Back