Try to Tear This One Down Democrats " Marine Corp Memorial."

No, but don't let a stupid law stop yous if you want to really, really do it.
the law will not protect him at the behest of dem commie leaders like it does your communist bastard palls Gratuitous insult removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Semper Fi brother. I still remember my platoon number at Parris Island after fifty years. Half the original Flag Raisers were killed in action in a week and the poor PTSD bastards who were left were literally plucked off the stinking island and paraded around to sell war bonds. No wonder Ira Hayes became a drunk. The photo is iconic but the true story is tragic. About 6,000 Marines killed in a month on a stinking island that could have been bypassed.
Semp Fi Devil Dog. I went MCRD Dan Diego. 5th Marines. Infantryman. Machine Gunner. 0331, M-60.

Never underestimate the “ quiet white male “
Who had to suffer 8 yrs of extreme racism by the snake face Obama and his cartel
We could easily take back the nation but we don’t because we’re men of laws and morality

Semper Fi brother. I still remember my platoon number at Parris Island after fifty years. Half the original Flag Raisers were killed in action in a week and the poor PTSD bastards who were left were literally plucked off the stinking island and paraded around to sell war bonds. No wonder Ira Hayes became a drunk. The photo is iconic but the true story is tragic. About 6,000 Marines killed in a month on a stinking island that could have been bypassed.

FWIW one of our longtime members who is on permanent vacation is a nephew of Joe Rosenthal.

Chicago is a shithole nobody wants to live in.
Chicago has one of the world’s largest and most diversified economies, with more than four million employees and generating an annual gross regional product (GRP) of over $609 billion.
The city is an efficient economic powerhouse, home to more than 400 major corporate headquarters, including 36 in the Fortune 500.
Among the most diverse economies in the nation, Chicago is a key player in every sector from risk management innovation to manufacturing to information technology to health services.

Chicago has one of the world’s largest and most diversified economies, with more than four million employees and generating an annual gross regional product (GRP) of over $609 billion.
The city is an efficient economic powerhouse, home to more than 400 major corporate headquarters, including 36 in the Fortune 500.
Among the most diverse economies in the nation, Chicago is a key player in every sector from risk management innovation to manufacturing to information technology to health services.

I agree !! Chicago has more diverse gangs than any place in the Milky Way

I hear you, brother. I still wear the uniform but times have changed. Everything's political. Some of us want to move and shake and bake but those at the top are divided about what to do. So nothing's getting done and a stalemate wouldn't be so bad, but this ain't one. This is an internal enemy of America actively fighting a low intensity war on domestic soil against our sovereign government and they're up by five in the ninth.
What is the vibe? Especially active duty. Or, Guard for that matter.

Give it your best shot...see what happens. Democratic Party should be classified as a terrorist organization because they are encouraging the tearing down of statues that honor George Washington and Francis Scott Key. Think Putin is pissed about losing Cold War? His revenge is NOW thanks to college campuses, public school classroom's and Democrats. Never seen such a greater act of treason against our nation. Clinton's started this downward spiral and everyone associated with them are idiots. Especially Caraville. He's a former Marine, the cocksucker should know better.
Yakkity yak etc. talking this trash when the last two republican presidents were draft dodgers. Marines..... big deal. You need to put that jar back over your head.

What is the vibe? Especially active duty. Or, Guard for that matter.

Did they just drive around the worst parts of Chicago to find the smelliest and most dirty trash dumpster to find their new mayor ???
She was created “Out of thin air “

I would have dodged the Vietnam too
“Them Asian boys never did me no harm “

Forum List

Back