Tucker Carlson: War With Iran ‘Will Destroy’ Trump’s Presidency...

It wouldn't even be a war. It would be over in an hour and Iran would be the loser big time.

No need for a war because all Iran does is rattle its sabers now and then.

Of course if Iran were defeated then all the terrorists in the world that they have been funding would be shit out of luck.

Keep in mind that Saddam easily kept Iraq in check for decades and we ate Saddam's lunch w/o breaking a sweat. I just wish we would have done like Trump said long ago and taken their oil as payback for what the Iraq War cost us.

I agree. Powell warned Bush that removing Saddam would destabilize the area and he was right.

I also agree we should have taken the oil as payment for what that war cost us.

So we just take whatever we want? Is that what we are? Is that moral and just?

You damned right its just. Who cares about the morality. I sure don't.

That oil would have paid for the entire war. Once paid for they can have their oil back.

It's not 'our' oil. It never was. How can we think we have the right to forcibly take what isn't ours? How can we still call our nation a just and moral nation?

Of course its not our oil but the sale of some of it would have paid for the entire war.

Might makes right pal. And we defeated his army in no time. Take what oil we need and when the bill is paid they get their oil back.

Simple Oh and stuff your moral bullshit up your ass.

Keep in mind that Saddam easily kept Iraq in check for decades and we ate Saddam's lunch w/o breaking a sweat. I just wish we would have done like Trump said long ago and taken their oil as payback for what the Iraq War cost us.

I agree. Powell warned Bush that removing Saddam would destabilize the area and he was right.

That oil would have paid for the entire war. Once paid for they can have their oil back.

It's not 'our' oil. It never was. How can we think we have the right to forcibly take what isn't ours? How can we still call our nation a just and moral nation?

Of course its not our oil but the sale of some of it would have paid for the entire war.

Might makes right pal. And we defeated his army in no time. Take what oil we need and when the bill is paid they get their oil back.

claudettie baby-------control yourself

How many wars has President Trump started?

Oh yea, none.

He bitchslapped North Korea into submission, and he’ll do the same with Iran.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

I agree. The only way there will be a war with Iran is if Iran starts it and if they do. Well. A glass parking lot will look real good don't you think.
No one is going to nuke anyone. Or bomb them.
Iran is just pissed off that we're fiddling with their purse strings again. I don't understand why Trump responded like that.

claudettie baby-------control yourself

Oh I do try but sometimes the beast comes out. LOL

Your nation chose to invade another nation. Therefore it should bear all the costs and consequences. Why should the poor people of Iraq pay a nation for invading it and slaughtering Thousands of its inhabitants? Makes no sense. Iraq was no threat to our nation in any way, shape, or form. Neither was Syria, Libya, Yemen, and so on.

Carlson, a reformed former Neocon, is Spot On. Trump should seek peace and get us out of all current quagmires.
RIGHT. Now all of a sudden some wet-behind-the-ears Fox analyst is the INSIDE SCOOP on how to run the country! Never mind that all the other senior political analysts were WRONG every time. Never mind that so far, Trump's every instinct has worked out for him. Armed with the knowledge that Trump must now seek peace at all costs, even against a tyrannical threat like Iran, that immediately puts Trump in the category of PAPER TIGER. Yep. Another OBAMA. The sure way to defend America and win reelection. Yeah.
Carlson is Spot On. War with Iran would spell the end for Trump.
What kind of war is Iran going to have with us? Unrestricted by our own restraints, we could thump them into oblivion in one night. Trump can squeeze the mullahs by their hairy unwashed balls until they cry like a little baby without even firing a single shot. Their only hold over us is our own political correctness. Trump has parked all of that at the gate.
Seek peace instead. This Permanent War Agenda has become so costly and exhausting.

We always seek peace!
WE are not the ones lobbing ICBMs over Japan!
WE are not the ones playing chicken fight @ 5ft. with MiGs flying at Mach 2!
WE are not the ones building military beachheads out in the middle of international waters!
WE are not the ones screwing over others with unfair trade!
WE are not the ones invading other countries with our poor, uneducated families rather than feed and educate them themselves!
WE are not the ones telling the world their leader isn't welcome here or is a prick!
WE are not the ones demanding partnership in NATO while not even paying our own way!
WE are not the ones asking another country to foot most of the bill for the UN while trash talking them!

WE have bent over backwards kissing other countries asses and SAVING their asses loaning them billions, bailing them out, protecting them with our troops and saving them from world dictators in both WWI and WWII ! There IS no permanent war agenda other than that created by other countries in either their constant threat to us or their exploitation of us. And the reason why most of it occurred is because we have been too docile and too passive for too long, showing WEAKNESS and DOCILITY.

And if any war has ever been costly or exhausting to us, it is only because we chose that way and don't have the balls to fight a war right. You fight a war to WIN, win fast, and win hard; wars have only been costly to us because we dupe ourselves with progressive political correctness.

The ONLY option with IRAN is to deal with them through UNMITIGATED STRENGTH, UNSWERVING DETERMINATION and TOTAL STEELY RESOLVE. Not hesitation, self-doubt and overtures of "we really don't wanna fight." You win wars like poker where you bluff your opponent and call their hand with total, absolute, unrestrained threat of total DESTRUCTION or else! You win wars by never having them, because you SCARE THE LIVING CRAP out of them that you are crazy enough and pressed far enough, wouldn't blink an eye at turning their nation into a dune of glass beads, then selling them off for cheap costume jewelry. You avoid wars by letting the other side know you cannot be bluffed, cannot be threatened, will not back down and have overwhelming command of the situation!

THE CASE CAN BE MADE that most every war of the 20th and 21st century was caused and protracted out into years EXACTLY because of what you say; that we went into it not really wanting to fight and wanted and talked peace instead. Half of those wars never would have even gotten off the ground had we approached them with the full might and extent that our military gives us to utterly obliterate the other side. More men have died because of the FEAR of war and the attempt to mitigate it into a civil, measured police action, than had we gone into them full bore letting our enemy know UP FRONT we were like an angry, sleeping tiger prepared to grease our tank tracks with their blood and guts and not even spill a cup of coffee.

The USA is SO STRONG that had we wanted long ago, we could have taken and owned the world, and every nation owes it to us that their very existence is on our good will and charity that we are the first and only true keepers of the peace there is. And Obama proved that point that over 8 years of taking a back seat and taking peace peace peace everywhere to everyone, all we got to show for it in return was war, chaos and aggression back at us the world over.

You NEVER EVER talk peace unless and until you are prepared to back it up with TOTAL WAR, because the very essence of peace, at least until humanity has evolved to the point to where we unite to end poverty, disease, aggression and differences, is the avoidance of war because WAR IS SUCH A THING TO AVOID.

Last edited:
How many wars has President Trump started?

Oh yea, none.

He bitchslapped North Korea into submission, and he’ll do the same with Iran.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Probably...….but EVERY modern president starts a war. All of them have. Well, maybe not Calvin Coolidge, not sure about him, but all the rest. Carter? Well, Iran started a war against him, but he was too chicken to prosecute it. Presidents normally have a war and normally start it. So Trump is sure to, I'd say. Iran would be better than NoKo, because North Korea is near China, and we don't want to get into all that.

What do people think about Trump sending such a strong message? I'm concerned it's a Red Line -- he said Rouhani had better not threaten us anymore. I think that's good in that I have always wondered why heads of state should get to claim on the air that they are going to nuke every American --- not real diplomatic.

It doesn't matter if citizens or other officials do their "Death to America" schtick. But I notice Rouhani has not yet replied in kind to Trump...…..what if he did? What would happen?

Your nation chose to invade another nation. Therefore it should bear all the costs and consequences. Why should the poor people of Iraq pay a nation for invading it and massacring Thousands? Makes no sense. Iraq was no threat to our nation in any way, shape, or form. Neither was Syria, Libya, Yemen, and so on.

It is a matter of opinion. Lots and lots of people in the USA felt the same way about Germany in 1941

Trump's too much of a pussy to go to war with anyone. He talks tough, but as soon as he is in the presence of strength, he drops to his knees and fellates in public.

You are incredibly, amazingly disgusting.

Carlson, a reformed former Neocon, is Spot On. Trump should seek peace and get us out of all current quagmires.
RIGHT. Now all of a sudden some wet-behind-the-ears Fox analyst is the INSIDE SCOOP on how to run the country! Never mind that all the other senior political analysts were WRONG every time. Never mind that so far, Trump's every instinct has worked out for him. Armed with the knowledge that Trump must now seek peace at all costs, even against a tyrannical threat like Iran, that immediately puts Trump in the category of PAPER TIGER. Yep. Another OBAMA. The sure way to defend America and win reelection. Yeah.
What kind of war is Iran going to have with us? Unrestricted by our own restraints, we could thump them into oblivion in one night. Trump can squeeze the mullahs by their hairy unwashed balls until they cry like a little baby without even firing a single shot. Their only hold over us is our own political correctness. Trump has parked all of that at the gate.
Seek peace instead. This Permanent War Agenda has become so costly and exhausting.

We always seek peace!
WE are not the ones building military beachheads out in the middle of international waters!
WE are not the ones invading other countries with our poor, uneducated families rather than feed and educate them themselves!
WE are not the ones telling the world their leader isn't welcome here or is a prick!
WE are not the ones demanding partnership in NATO while not even paying our own way!
WE are not the ones asking another country to foot most of the bill for the UN while trash talking them!

WE have bent over backwards kissing other countries asses and SAVING their asses loaning them billions, bailing them out, protecting them with our troops and saving them from world dictators in both WWI and WWII ! There IS no permanent war agenda other than that created by other countries in either their constant threat to us or their exploitation of us. And the reason why most of it occurred is because we have been too docile and too passive for too long, showing WEAKNESS and DOCILITY.

And if any war has ever been costly or exhausting to us, it is only because we chose that way and don't have the balls to fight a war right. You fight a war to WIN, win fast, and win hard; wars have only been costly to us because we dupe ourselves with progressive political correctness.

The ONLY option with IRAN is to deal with them through UNMITIGATED STRENGTH, UNSWERVING DETERMINATION and TOTAL STEELY RESOLVE. Not hesitation, self-doubt and overtures of "we really don't wanna fight." You win wars like poker where you bluff your opponent and call their hand with total, absolute, unrestrained threat of total DESTRUCTION or else! You win wars by never having them, because you SCARE THE LIVING CRAP out of them that you are crazy enough and pressed far enough, wouldn't blink an eye at turning their nation into a dune of glass beads, then selling them off for cheap costume jewelry. You avoid wars by letting the other side know you cannot be bluffed, cannot be threatened, will not back down and have overwhelming command of the situation!

THE CASE CAN BE MADE that most every war of the 20th and 21st century was caused and protracted out into years EXACTLY because of what you say; that we went into it not really wanting to fight and wanted and talked peace instead. Half of those wars never would have even gotten off the ground had we approached them with the full might and extent that our military gives us to utterly obliterate the other side. More men have died because of the FEAR of war and the attempt to mitigate it into a civil, measured police action, than had we gone into them full bore letting our enemy know UP FRONT we were like an angry, sleeping tiger prepared to grease our tank tracks with their blood and guts and not even spill a cup of coffee.

The USA is SO STRONG that had we wanted long ago, we could have taken and owned the world, and every nation owes it to us that their very existence is on our good will and charity that we are the first and only true keepers of the peace there is.

That's a pretty warped mentality. No other nation on earth is invading and killing more than the US is. That's just the honest dark reality. It's Empire. And we need to reverse course. All Empires fall.

carlson lives on hype and fear. he's going to take any situation to it's max bad effect and harp on it like a bitch riding horny lightning to the ground and make sure he takes as many as he can with him. he's after ratings, he's after people talking about him, and he's after promoting himself. the last thing carlson and most late night tv pundits are after is the truth,.

No, Obama got us involved in Syria. Iran isn't the Commander in Chief of our armed forces. I'm disappointed with Trump for expanding Obama's war there.

I really don't think Trump has --- we seem pretty much out of all that to me.

carlson lives on hype and fear. he's going to take any situation to it's max bad effect and harp on it like a bitch riding horny lightning to the ground and make sure he takes as many as he can with him. he's after ratings, he's after people talking about him, and he's after promoting himself. the last thing carlson and most late night tv pundits are after is the truth,.

He's also making sense. How many wars we up to now? And folks are screeching for another one? What has happened to Americans?

Ideas: the next time those little speedboats zoom at one of our destroyers or aircraft carriers pretending they are full of explosives, blow them totally into slivers. I do think that might stop a lot of this Iran threatening and misbehavior. Right now they think they have us on the run --- or they did until lately. Lately Trump cancelled their blank check to make nukes soon, and then threatened them with the same obliteration they keep threatening us with.

I really don't see why Tucker Carlson said it would "end" Trump's presidency. America hates Iran: we've owed them a defeat since 1979, and I for one would love to see it happen.

Winning is the key. Winning quick and fast and doing a lot of damage and then pulling the troops right out. Do NOT leave them there to be hated for decades!! That hasn't worked. Win and get out. I think the presidency would be Republican for decades if Trump hit Iran and won.

We always seek peace!

The USA is SO STRONG that had we wanted long ago, we could have taken and owned the world, and every nation owes it to us that their very existence is on our good will and charity that we are the first and only true keepers of the peace there is.

No other nation on earth is invading and killing more than the US is.

Sorry that you've been totally fucked in the head with anti-USA propaganda to believe total horseshit.

The United States is not going to war against Iran...any time soon. Obama's Un-Constitutional, Illegal Terrorist-aiding 'Treaty' that gave everything but the proverbial kitchen sink to Iran made war 'inevitable' one day, but it will not be any time 'soon'

Iran is the largest exporter of terrorism in the Middle East. It has its fingers in the entire map throughout the Middle East. It is intent in getting nuclear weapons, and Obama proved to them there is no serious resolve in trying to stop them. Free trade and a wealth of money has been returned to them, allowing them to upgrade their air defense systems and nuclear program operations. (Let's be serious, if the US / the world could not prevent lil' Kim / North Korea from obtaining nuclear weapons no one is seriously going to convince Iran to stop before they get them.)

There is still time. If Trump is a one-term President then I seriously doubt we will see any war with Iran. If he gets 4 more years I believe the odds go up. I am not as worried about Iran getting a nuclear bomb, though, as I a about them making a / several dirty bombs.

We always seek peace!

That's a pretty warped mentality. No other nation on earth is invading and killing more than the US is. That's just the honest dark reality. It's Empire. And we need to reverse course. All Empires fall.
So ISIS was okay with you, then?

Forum List

Back