Tucker told us Cheney was lying... mentions her motives for being against Trump

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

this is not the exact site I was looking for but here Tucker says she wants to be president...

Please

I am still reading through this, but at another site I cannot now find she called the Jan 6 thing "a brutal attack"

really?

the officer who died apparently died of some health problem

the ones who were KILLED were killed by "them" (gummit)

yeh, Cheney... why don't you talk about how brutal the attack was for Ashley Babbit

this is not the exact site I was looking for but here Tucker says she wants to be president...

Please

I am still reading through this, but at another site I cannot now find she called the Jan 6 thing "a brutal attack"

really?

yeh, Cheney... why don't you talk about how brutal the attack was for Ashley Babbit
Did Tucker tell you why Rump is lying about the election being stolen?

Please

really?

And Rosanne Boyland was beaten to death by a black female CPD officer who then received honors for brutally murdering a woman.
When a black cop beats a white woman to death & gets rewarded, that's just more proof of "systemic bias against POC".
And they think we are too stupid to notice or remember this stuff.

Come on... by now we all know that if you didn't vote for Trump, if you don't buy into his farce, if you don't worship at his alter... you're a liar.
I just don't get this adoration they put into people who are just using them.

They think these people really do represent them.

Lez told us.... Wow.

Mac once again dodging addressing any of the great points Tucker actually raised.

Wow.
Tucker is a self professed liar. He has never raised a great point in his life.

Carlson told conservative talk show host Dave Rubin that he lies on his show if he's "cornered." He clarified that he "doesn't like" lying, but does it "out of weakness or whatever."

Last edited:
Come on... by now we all know that if you didn't vote for Trump, if you don't buy into his farce, if you don't worship at his alter... you're a liar.
For moment there I thought you were talking about Obama, but, no, you ran off the cliff screaming in full retard.

Because Ashli Babbit stormed the capital with a violent mob and was trying to go through a window the mob she was with busted out hoping to get to the Speaker.
So what? Did she have a weapon? Is that any reason to shoot her? Please tell us why Trump ordered Natural Guards and Pelosi plus the DC Mayor rejected it

Please

really?

Well, fuck me runnin'. Tucker said. That settles it.

For moment there I thought you were talking about Obama, but, no, you ran off the cliff screaming in full retard.

I could say pretty much the same thing about Obama, if you're asking...

I have some opinions about the failure currently occupying the office as well...

So, I've got nothing good to say about the last three occupants who took a seat in the big chair. I haven't fallen for any of their bullshit.

Whereas...

You, I presume, voted for and support Trump. A man who you probably used as a punchline for his ridiculous "reality" show, a man you more than likely held in some contempt for the many foolish things he said over the years... until Obama... until Trump switched party affiliation... until he started spewing the rhetoric that appealed to your heart and mind, no matter how ridiculous... you fell for it, for him. You can't quit him...

And you call me retarded...

I've been called worse things by much better people than you.

Forum List

Back